Rossi: The final chapter

• The Ragone plot is abused, however the before-after weighing never occurred. There is no mention of a before weight.

This is what they say - I assume that means change not charge.

If one considers the weight of the charge = 1 g, one gets the following values relevant to thermal energy
    density and power density

• 1 gram of "fuel", with which the device was charged.

Whatever the fuel is, if 1 g vanishes, it has been annihilated and converted to energy. The amount of energy you get from that is the same no matter what element is annihilated. It might be uranium, plutonium, deuterium, hydrogen or something else; 1 g of anything always produces 90,000,000 MJ. Or as Arthur Clarke put it, the potential energy in a candy bar is enough to blast the Queen Mary ocean liner past Mars at a fair fraction of the speed of light. (He said something like that; I wish I could find the original quote.)

If you are talking about fissioning or fusing 1 g of material, that's a different story. With cold fusion, 1 g of deuterium in D+D fusion converts to helium and produces ~70,000 MJ. Only a small fraction of the mass is annihilated. The rest is still sitting in the cell, as helium instead of deuterium. If you could weigh the cell you would not find it is 1 g lighter. It would be ~0.0008 g lighter.

~70,000 MJ is very roughly what the average automobile produces in 1 year, in raw heat (not propulsion). If you could magically weigh all of the gasoline and oxygen consumed by the car, you would find the fuel and air is ~0.0008 g lighter, because the same amount of mass is annihilated with any form of energy, nuclear, chemical or mechanical. Of course no instrument could detect a change of 0.0008 g in the gigantic mass of gasoline and oxygen that a car consumes in a year!

• Whatever the fuel is, if 1 g vanishes, it has been annihilated and converted to energy. The amount of energy you get from that is the same no matter what element is annihilated. It might be uranium, plutonium, deuterium, hydrogen or something else; 1 g of anything always produces 90,000,000 MJ. Or as Arthur Clarke put it, the potential energy in a candy bar is enough to blast the Queen Mary ocean liner past Mars at a fair fraction of the speed of light. (He said something like that; I wish I could find the original quote.)

If you are talking about fissioning or fusing 1 g of material, that's a different story. With cold fusion, 1 g of deuterium in D+D fusion converts to helium and produces ~70,000 MJ. Only a small fraction of the mass is annihilated. The rest is still sitting in the cell, as helium instead of deuterium. If you could weigh the cell you would not find it is 1 g lighter. It would be ~0.0008 g lighter.

~70,000 MJ is very roughly what the average automobile produces in 1 year, in raw heat (not propulsion). If you could magically weigh all of the gasoline and oxygen consumed by the car, you would find the fuel and air is ~0.0008 g lighter, because the same amount of mass is annihilated with any form of energy, nuclear, chemical or mechanical. Of course no instrument could detect a change of 0.0008 g in the gigantic mass of gasoline and oxygen that a car consumes in a year!

The main thing that vanished from the Lugano device was about 9 grams of twisted Kanthal wires, cut from the ends.

Oh, and ultimately the device itself, as well as the spares (one broken) disappeared.

• Some of you don't realize, that if water vapor in the air is ionized you can make atomic hydrogen.

Atomic hydrogen is a fuel.

Papp Engine!

Is the ecat hermetically sealed so that no source of hydrogen can be used?

Ya right.

Rossi references Thermacore in his patent. He is using MHD - which was proposed by Mills and he has the patent on that. He is literally trolling Mills.

• I think so - and none of them ever had a smartphone nor any other contact with the outside world, media, relatives, news papers, etc ...

I am sure Ahlfors would have for sure found traces or leaks of anything related to Rossi, his team and his tech (outside of ECW and JONP and a few other derivates dealing with flatearth and UFO topics...) and would have post it here.

• Well, apart from 'Magnetic Miles LLC' being based in Florida, they appear to have little in common with AR. Here's a little press announcement they made a couple of years back.

https://drmyronevans.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/davis.pdf

They have little in common, but nevertheless they cite Rossi:

"The solid-gaseous reactor, typified by the E-CAT device, has the material initially in solid form,

but with the application of heat becomes a mixture of solid, liquid, and gas. Currently, heat is the

only energy output from this type of device, but unsubstantiated claims [6] have been made

suggesting that there is significant electrical output. This device is targeted to be a direct

replacement for fossil fuel sources of energy where heat is used to drive steam turbines, etc., a

utility level of application."

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/5271-clearance-items/?postID=124431#post124431

• I think so

Hi zorud,

But the question was not directed at you, was it?

I have reached out to several people that were once connected to Rossi or worked for / with him. No response. So the opposite of what you are saying is also true (for me at least).

Hence the question to Ahlfors; Is there proof Rossi has no team? Or does Ahlfors believe that the lack of proof Rossi has a team implies he has no team?

Cheers,

JB

• Couldn't resist to comment from my end, becaue it seems you do really believe evrything what Rossi writes...

Isn't it really strange, that there is not the slightest little proof (pictures, business numbers, emplyoees, partners, highest echelon international multi-concern like ABB?, robotic factory locations, all his former ECat customers and heat-as-a-service users with their facilities and employees, local authorities / certificators, tax bills etc etc....) to support his current (and former) claims? Nothing can be prevent from being leaked or disclosed to public or leaked from any insider in todays multidigital online social media world. If true what Rossi claims - even if he tries to keep all and everything confidential - I am sure you agree that there are a lot other "big brothers" out there, who would have known long time ago about this greatest invention of all times, and if he has the goods and the products and the technology the world would either know it, or Rossi would have disappeared for a reason with his worldchanging technology ("conspiracy"...).

And since we all can watch him typing BS on his JONP blog all day long (it seem theres is plenty of time to blog instead of being in the lab in these important days...) and his ECW crowd is putting on their pants with enthusiasm, it is quite clear that all this can be only hot air (maybe from the blue box he showed in the video presentation from his condo....?) ;)^^

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.