MIZUNO REPLICATION AND MATERIALS ONLY

• Are you suggesting that Hydrogen (or D) leaks out of the reactor cell into the calorimeter? Otherwise its proportion in ambient air is negligible (~5E-6 %).

Even if there were large amounts of H or D in the device to leak out, the calorimeter air is constantly replaced with “new” air.

I think W meant something different, but I don’t know what that is...

• Feel better?

I think W meant something different, but I don’t know what that is...

The H effect  is an entirely new paradigm..;)

However the calculation of the heat output from the reactor represented by the yellow Delta T area

remains the same. after four years at about 3.04 MJ

despite the apocalyptic blue area revealed by P.. noia recenlty..

Perhaps there is a small possiblity that Mizuno in his

recording and analysis of the results over many hours ..already knew about the ambient heat?

Mizuno : Publication of kW/COP2 excess heat results

lenr-forum.com/attachment/12390/

• So apocalyptic Is the blue area that I was thinking of adding it to the excess heat...

But, as I already said at least twice now, if the calibration looks about the same then it is probably good enough.
    However the calibration data are secret.

Maybe you can draw in the excess part into the yellow area and compare?

• Post hoc fours years since no other real data has come out except pictures.

But real data does not have an expiry date, 400 years old is as good as 4 years old or 4 minutes old if the methods are good and circumstances are clearly explained.

• Post hoc fours years since no other real data

This is becoming invective rather than replication..

Can P .noia do some replication some time..

I mean the revelation that a 100 W P.. noia body can raise the wintry 9C inlet temperatue by 4C? or so

was astounding but

the blah that goes with it is sometimes tiresome..

"Apologies to RB, whose post ended up at the top of this thread. Since a cannot post above it, and want this info from Jed at the top of the thread, a hijack seems to be the answer. This thread is meant for Mizuno replication posts only, so for convenience I am qoiting Jed's post with links from the top of the first Mizuno announcement. Alan

• I have almost no idea what that is supposed to mean.

• It means R20..not the minutiae of air ...calorimetry

or invective blah

some palladium loaded nickel mesh is a start.

The calorimeter is part of the experiment. That is what I am replicating, testing, abusing, and tightening it up.

Since the reactor replications are failing to produce excess heat, perhaps the calorimeter is the source of excess heat?
    I would like to think that is not the case. Pretty hard to be sure with tiny scraps of comparable data that is so old even you complain it is unworthy of looking into now.

Really, I am wondering why people should be persuaded to spend thousands on a reactor replication, chunks of a Pd, etc., when the working experiment data is just a string of select Excel plots and two wizened spreadsheets.

• eally, I am wondering why people should be persuaded to spend thousands on a reactor replication

So why are you wasting time?

Surely you can put your litle gadgets to better use..

measure the wind? from a paradigm's mouth?

Prrhaps it is time to prune the thread?

If you can show this.." the calorimeter is the source of excess heat?"

Do so..

On a different thread.. P..noia??

Read POst .1 if you can't understand that.

• There was a thread dedicated to Mizuno Airflow Calorimetry. It was closed.

So now this is the thread.

How goes your replication?

• If I do, there will be many tears.

Bluster... as usual..

You seem to intimate that the heat comes from the ambient air but

the blah is a bit hard to decipher..

Is that not what you requested the 2017 spreadsheet from JR for..?

if you look hard enough it was available on past threads..

One calculation is worth more than any bluster.

Please show at least one..calculation. on another thread..preferably..

"

Why the 3 Mj does not come from the reactor..but from the calorimeter..

to justify this statement by you..

" perhaps the calorimeter is the source of excess heat?"

• How goes yours.. Got mesh?

Start a new thread if you want to rehash aircalorimetry.. see how it goes..best of luck.

You can start by saying why the 3 Mj is not coming from the reactor..

Your choice of heat capacity and air density (and dry air?) don’t match the experiment conditions, to start with since the minimum temperature in that experiment is 22 C

• This is better than Monday Night Wrestling...and no ads either.

Seriously, Para is replicating the calorimeter, in the same sense that I'm replicating the reactor. In both cases it's an exploration of the parameter space for the "Device Under Test". That information is sorely lacking in the Mizuno documents, and is essential to understanding the system behavior in detail. It's also an efficient tool for reverse-engineering from first principles.

That said, I don't think it's yet time to split this topic into two threads. It would be helpful if Para could maintain an online reference site with details of construction and key findings.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.