MIZUNO REPLICATION AND MATERIALS ONLY

• We are using cartidges that are not immersed in the hydrogen atmoshphere. Instead they are perfectly insulated.

So that heater can be replaced within one minute completely - even if reactor is running. Main heater is inside but also rest of the heaters are outside to modulate balance between heat extraction rate and excess heat.

But internal heater is enough if there is no load.

• I have several options for power, including a PID system powered by a cycle-stealing CCI controller, and may try that in future runs.

Cycle-stealing control was invented by an American company called Research inc.

At that time no microelectronics was available, so they designed their controller with analogue circuitry.

They called it distributed proportional control.

While it distributes the AC cycles in pulse trains, it still uses full AC cycles.

Thus it does not comply with Alan Smiths suggestion to use pulsed DC.

So there are two options, or having no magnetic field (Shielding or using bifilar wound coils) or using pulsed DC.

Pulsed DC seems to have the advantage that it also increases the COP.

• No need to play with AC/DC or modulation. This reactor is working differently than those that require a special modulation. Instead stable power for long term operation is beneficial. The only importance can be focused just on Nickel flux. This is what will allow excess.

• The only importance can be focused just on Nickel flux. This is what will allow excess.

And if you have a stable temperature what causes the flux? In many experiments showing XSH with nickel powders and powder mixes including SmCo etc (and many more that did not) I have only ever seen XSH and the accompanying low-energy gammas with intermittent DC heating. It does not have to be a high-frequency pulse, the standard 2 second cycle time of a PID thermostat is fast enough. Effectively it is a low-frequency square wave that kicks the dog. I also deliberately used low-voltage high-current (up to 48V at 20A) to increase the magnetic field associated with the solenoid heater coil enclosing the fuel tube. I usually deliberately pushed the temperature above 350C and let it drift down again to see bursts of XSH. Finally my systems were probably more lossy thermally than yours

So very different in every respect. I have tried systems similar in some ways to the one Alan has on test, but without any success. I hope you can show me there is another way.

• Very good questions Alan Smith . Only because I think this is what me356 means, I wonder if the flux you are expecting is of H or D from the Nickel to the Palladium, or vice versa and this is why you don’t consider electromagnetic pulses of any relevance.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Right that nickel can be filled by hydrogen HOWEVER ONLY BY OVERHARDENING with a cooling speed from 1000°c/second..

Two points here: If I understand correctly, me356 is proposing that the Pd coating acts like a "spillover catalyst", transferring monatomic H or D into the Ni substrate, and that is what he means by "flux". In that context, it appears that the mesh samples I got were already loaded with ordinary H stripped from the plastic bags they were stored in. I then added D2, about 10% of the apparent pre-loaded amount.

Conventional wisdom in LENR is to use D for Pd and H for Ni. This goes back many years, to research of Piantelli and others. Though it isn't conclusive by any means, it is relevant to the spillover catalyst concept. For Pd to work in that way with D2, the Ni lattice must be able to absorb monatomic deuterium far more than the molecular form. And if Pd is capable of splitting and transporting monatomic light hydrogen, why use Deuterium at all.

• Here's a graphic summary of the power step from 250C to 300 C and back. It shows that some additional unloading of the mesh happened as the temperature rose, amounting to about 20 Pa of additional gas pressure after cooling back to 250C.

No excess heat and no unusual radiation was seen. So unless other tests are specified and possible, I declare this experimental series as finished. For the next series I need some mesh samples that have been stored, packed and shipped without physical contact with plastic or other organic materials. Argon fill would not hurt, but isn't critical.

• Here's a graphic summary of the power step from 250C to 300 C and back. It shows that some additional unloading of the mesh happened as the temperature rose, amounting to about 20 Pa of additional gas pressure after cooling back to 250C.

No excess heat and no unusual radiation was seen. So unless other tests are specified and possible, I declare this experimental series as finished. For the next series I need some mesh samples that have been stored, packed and shipped without physical contact with plastic or other organic materials. Argon fill would not hurt, but isn't critical.

You can try what I recommended - add hydrogen quickly at 250°C. Transition from around 0 - 100 Pa to 300 Pa will do the job. Then you should see excess at least temporarily.

• Well, palladium, graphene, simple carbon or diamonds were used in the same way by Rossi/Focardi....

However this is only the first stage on 2...

About D2, mastromatteo done an interesting experiment,he explained 2 years ago at Assisi.

Previously he loaded a sample by H2, then released it next he loaded again this way by D2 and obtained xsh...

A mix of molecules with radical species apparently helps..

Two points here: If I understand correctly, me356 is proposing that the Pd coating acts like a "spillover catalyst", transferring monatomic H or D into the Ni substrate, and that is what he means by "flux". In that context, it appears that the mesh samples I got were already loaded with ordinary H stripped from the plastic bags they were stored in. I then added D2, about 10% of the apparent pre-loaded amount.

Conventional wisdom in LENR is to use D for Pd and H for Ni. This goes back many years, to research of Piantelli and others. Though it isn't conclusive by any means, it is relevant to the spillover catalyst concept. For Pd to work in that way with D2, the Ni lattice must be able to absorb monatomic deuterium far more than the molecular form. And if Pd is capable of splitting and transporting monatomic light hydrogen, why use Deuterium at all.

• Protium will work in the most cases too. It is not needed to use Deuterium. But benefit of Deuterium is that you will not produce Tritium. While when using H + D, Tritium yield is the biggest. With protium it is rather rare. With 1:1 mixture T will be released in the highest rate.

But there are also other reactions taking place. However these are usually not generating any unwanted products.

• me356

I think it might help motivate further interest in your work if you could provide some proof you are in fact achieving the results you claim in your lab. You often mention *we* have done this, seen that, etc....as if others are on your team. Could one of them back up what you say? Data, pictures, independent verification, anything that might reassure others that they will not waste their time pursuing your Mizuno replication techniques?

I will say that you appear to know what you are talking about, and know things only people doing the lab work would know. But you have always come across that way, yet here we are years later and still nothing to show for all the effort.

• I am sharing what I can at the present moment. We are finishing last aluminium blocks for new reactor which I will document within following days.

We have no independent verification. Our business is based on a different reactors that are way too distant from Mizuno type. This is all under NDA and we do not plan to change anything there.

However we are using Mizuno reactor basically for playing and learning news from 2019. At the same time we see it as simple enough and the best for replication by public.

So we are just trying to help replicators. Our aim is not to convince anybody. We have nothing from this and actually spending thousands USD on it and also we do not want anything from anyone.

So whatever happen I am fine with this.

We plan to provide working reactor to MFMP with all equipment for no cost. I believe it is enough. But it is always better if it would work with reactor not constructed by us as it can show how versatile it can be.

• I am sharing what I can at the present moment

Thanks for your useful comments and encouragement of my current research campaign. In order to continue the work I will need some treated meshes that have not been contaminated by contact with plastic bags. I suggested a way to do that with Al foil covers in a paper envelope. Let me know if that is possible, so I can plan the next series of tests.

• We can ship you another batch of meshes that we would use normally. However they were stored in the open bags for around 5 days.

We are also testing even more powerful meshes as I described earlier. We will have likely hundreds of these meshes within around month so then we can send for testing.

I want to ship it in a container with Argon now. These are much more reactive that there is chance they could catch a fire so also shipping must be done in a special regime for hazardous material.

I am deliberately not sharing what our COP is because the most would not believe. At the same time there would emerge group of people that will request proof.

In any case it is noticeably better than what Mizuno shared. Our aim is that you will see in your own reactor similar results.

• I note that me356 says (here) that meshes sitting in plastic bags for weeks on end has not prevented him from seeing excess heat in his own trials. So just sitting in plastic bags is not a crucial factor. Perhaps it is sitting in the plastic bags combined with the events of shipping that has disabled the mesh activity.

Since me356 appears to have some week-old meshes on hand right now, I wonder if some of those can be shipped using a packaging method designed to prevent large-scale hydrogen loading.

• I note that me356 says (here) that meshes sitting in plastic bags for weeks on end has not prevented him from seeing excess heat in his own trials. So just sitting in plastic bags is not a crucial factor here. Perhaps it is some combination of sitting in the plastic bags combined with the events of shipping that has disabled the mesh activity.

Since me356 appears to have some week-old meshes on hand right now, I wonder if some of those can be shipped using a packaging method designed to prevent large-scale hydrogen loading.

Yes, we can ship these meshes even tomorrow.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.