Clearance Items

• another one of those Bobisms?

can we flush this replication thread of rhetorication.

"swooning" - [To be overwhelmed or overcome by a rapturous feeling caused by someone or something. We stood there swooning over the dreamy actor like we were schoolgirls again. Fans across the country have been swooning over the band's announcement. See also: over, swoon.]

So with that in mind.... Robert Bryant is quick to shade others, in a rather juvenile manner. So again, I ask him and all his data, equations and learning about how those traits helped him with...

.............. With you they just found the wrong man: against any expectation, the E-Cat works and you really want to make an industry to produce it: you have broken their rules.

We will sustain you to the end.
    Never give up.
    C.

Rossi declined to comment.. I guess he is more busy with fire than fog

Yes, a Rossi supporter... how about now? Are you? Did your math, equations, data and insights make you correct on the fraudster Rossi? Will you now state you were wrong and Rossi is an obvious scammer and fraud? Are you still "sustaining him till the end"? Hmmm.....:/

I totally agree with Bob Greenyer's comments on discus. me156 is a bright light amid the shadows. Please keep shining. ..........=O

I have put a lot of ideas out there and me356 is a fast cycler and has ran with several and read widely to add his own interpretations / additions and modifications to his experiments. He is a very intelligent guy with a broad skill set. Following the re-heat of the Padua cell, he made the very best use of MFMP equipment that he had on loan from us that would have laid idle otherwise.............8|

It is my understanding that he will share what he has done, When I have been with him in the past, there has been a free exchange of ideas and I have reported to the best of my ability as much information as possible complete with high quality visuals........... :/

The above is a very good example of Robert Bryant "swooning" over ME356.

Hmm... your data, equations and smart ass replies really helped you with ME356 did they not! ? ! Now that ME356 has been exposed as a fraud, are you going to admit that your math, equations, data and continual juvenile put downs helped you discern fraud from reality? Are you going to state that you were wrong?

Hmmm...I have asked before and you dodged these questions. Will you again? I say yes you will dodge them again.

Yet, alas, another swinging strike for Robert!

Robert Bryant's clear practice is to throw childish insult to anyone who questions or challenges his current LENR hero. From ME356, LION, ECCO, Russ George and yes even Rossi, Bryant has "swooned" over each... righteously defending and throwing disparaging comments to anyone who slightly challenges his LENR heros.

RB's track record on picking good, honest and reliable researchers seem to be severely lacking...... yet he is very quick to insult. I will call him on this every time. <X

Most educated and mature men of science would discuss in a reasonable manner, what they disagree with... but for some reason RB cannot do so. It seems to be beyond his mentality.

I made sincere, logical and reasonable questions about this new website. You could not seem to answer those, so you throw crap at the messenger. For some, if they cannot fight fire with logic and data, they simply throw insult.

So again I ask you... what happened to all your past insults to those who legitimately questioned Rossi, ME356, RG, ECCO and you insulted and disparaged? Are you going to apologize to those people since these have all been deemed fake, fraud or baseless? What exactly about my post about this new website is illogical or invalid?

I do not expect a respectful or sensible answer from you, just another juvenile retort as that is your pattern. Will you answer? Rossi, Ecco, ME356, RG, this new website? I doubt it. So you are a prime example of my statement concerning those "swooning" over the latest LENR news or claim. You accept them, defend them and castigate anyone who challenges them...... then they fade away and you seem to "forget" and simply do the same thing over again.

• bob#2

you are flatout swooning ..at best... lying.at worst ..… maybe you need two cups of tea...

if you attribute the following italics to me..

Please moderators..!!

this thread needs to be edited!!

#bob2 is way off topic and heavily into personal attack...with false quotes..

......... With you they just found the wrong man: against any expectation, the E-Cat works and you really want to make an industry to produce it: you have broken their rules.

Never give up.

C.

I totally agree with Bob Greenyer's comments on discus. me156 is a bright light amid the shadows. Please keep shining. ..........=O

I have put a lot of ideas out there and me356 is a fast cycler and has ran with several and read widely to add his own interpretations / additions and modifications to his experiments. He is a very intelligent guy with a broad skill set. Following the re-heat of the Padua cell, he made the very best use of MFMP equipment that he had on loan from us that would have laid idle otherwise.............8|

It is my understanding that he will share what he has done, When I have been with him in the past, there has been a free exchange of ideas and I have reported to the best of my ability as much information as possible complete with high quality visuals........... :/""

• Maori war dance stuff.

I've always thought that Bob#2 would have empathy with my distant relatives.... the Morrisons..

an entertaining bunch

(for entertainment purposes only)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "swooning" over

Bob#2s quotes are swoons.. perhaps the replication thread is becoming a 'swoon " thread..

#bob2 is way off topic and heavily into personal attack...with false quotes..

......... With you they just found the wrong man: against any expectation, the E-Cat works and you really want to make an industry to produce it: you have broken their rules.

Never give up.

C.

It is my understanding that he will share what he has done, When I have been with him in the past, there has been a free exchange of ideas and I have reported to the best of my ability as much information as possible complete with high quality visuals........... :/""

• No.. its not my style.."never give up" is so passe',

Perhaps "C." means cliche'. Apologies to C... whoever " C " is?

I'd be more like " Ka whawhai tonu MATOU.. Kia kaha .. no worriz bro ""

Robert,

Just click on the "Quote from RobertBryant" on my above links in post 2296. It will take you to your original posts where you absolutely DID say those things. I quoted with links, did not lie or make them up. How can they be false? Click on them yourself!

My original post was very on topic, about the new website and how suspicious it looked. Then YOU chimed in with the "flushing" and "bobism" remarks, (and then you complain about personal attack! ha! look who's talking!) not willing or able to discuss the valid points I made about the new website. Part of my statement was holding to higher credibility, which you in return followed the exact thing I was discussing..... defending poor LENR publications by trying to silence critical review. So sorry, it was very much on topic.

Do you now deny that you made the posts that I linked to? Perhaps you "forgot". As I suggested, you would not answer to your past statements.... I guess actually you did... you now charge I falsified those quotes even though I provided links to them! hmmm... :/

• Just click on the "Quote from RobertBryant"

#BOB ..you have false quotes..

Either you have swooned or you have mal-intent.. which one #BOB?

Bobfog or Badbob?

1 more possibility .... ILLITERACY...

DO NOT TAKE STUFF OUT OF CONTEXT????? WHEN YOU QUOTE..QUOTE THE FULL QUOTE!

WHEN YOU ATTRIBUTE "Never give up" to me... you are cheating "cheated investor" out of his cliched authorship...

This is my quote from the thread "Shedding light on the fog.."

"

"here's recent light on IH Cherokee dealings within the fog of business

cheatedinvestor May 5, 2016 at 9:44 PM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:

Tom Darden together with Cherokee Investments Partners have filed for 2 bankrupcies in February 2016. Their investors lost 23 million dollars. Obviously all money of the investors: the money just disappeared.

http://www.postandcourier.com/…e/20160208/PC05/160209426

It appears that Mr Darden customary collects investments in companies that end up dissipating the money of the investors with the excuse that the business is not gone well. With you they just found the wrong man: against any expectation, the E-Cat works and you really want to make an industry to produce it: you have broken their rules.

Never give up.

C."

Rossi declined to comment.. I guess he is more busy with fire than fog"

Kia kaha . Bob with your reading.. Next time have a cup of tea..

• I owe RB an apology... my first quote listed was indeed misread by me. It was not fake, it was my error on who wrote it. You had it included in your posting and my first reading of your post, I attributed it to you, which was incorrect.

The other quotes, after double checking ARE from you.... yet you have implied that ALL my quotes were fakes and have not answered those.

Will you address them now? I doubt it.

Also, I still offer that you were once a Rossi supporter and I am sure a quick search can bring up some quotes of yours (under your previous avatar) from the past. However, I have much more valuable stuff to do at this moment.

So what about the other quotes?

Do you deny ever being a Rossi supporter?

and for one who complained about "personal attacks", you should look into the mirror... none on this forum is worse at it than you.

hmmmm.....

• Do you deny ever being a Rossi supporter?

my first quote listed was indeed misread by me.

Half apology acceptd/.. is that common in your neighbobhood.?

Yes.. I have never supported Rossi.....was there a vote.?. just as I have never supported Trump

I wrote to R. once... the response was just a little too tricky for my liking..

I did post a cartoon of R. playing tennis with Darden in ~2016..about a linecall..

maybe you can find that cartoon with your fogsleuthing..

Take another cup of tea,

and read the full context..of all the quotes.. and do not Swoon..

So it was Bobfog ..and not badbob?

Next time you ..BOBfog.. Shit on this forum

Make sure its GOOD SHIT... bro

Kia Kaha (Be strong )for your reading,,, perhaps your State has a literacy problem..

• You duck, dodge and weave as usual RB.

My apology was full for the one mistake I made, not half.

You are dodging the question on ME356 and the other quotes that have been confirmed being from you. I will admit when I am wrong and have done so.

You however, have not apologized for saying my quotes were false (indicating ALL of them), when they indeed were true.

You however, continue with juvenile name calling!

So how about it... man up and tell us about ME356 and the others. ... but we will not hear an answer... just more dodging and smoke.

So, "oh one who defends the LENR realm, with verbal darts", how is ME356 doing? How about those dancing ballerinas? Your equations and data sure allowed you to make good decisions about them.... no? :/

• Is bob a duck from Illinois... relevant as ****! Trump?

As expected, RB's juvenile retorts show his true mentality.

You can always tell when one resorts to name calling and dodging about their maturity.. RB will not answer about ME356 because he cannot, so

he will not. He will deflect and go whining to the moderators about cleaning up this thread when he is the one that started the pissing contest. If he

can remember, I asked serious and logical questions and he replied with his childish rhetoric.

No need for the moderators to "clean up" this thread on my part... there is no use trying to debate a child's mentality. RB means nothing to me and I

will not waste anymore time with him. :sleeping:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.