MIZUNO REPLICATION AND MATERIALS ONLY

• Official Post

Much thanks to mizunotadahiko for sharing these results with us. As far as they are self explanatory they show active runs with a COP of 1,5 and control runs with COP close to 0,99, so it can be inferred that excess heat is being produced in the active cells. We really hope you can get the patents and then we will be able to know more about how you achieve this and see if others can obtain the same results as consistently as you. This is, IMHO, very good news and have greatly lightened my weekend.

• Much thanks to mizunotadahiko for sharing these results with us. As far as they are self explanatory they show active runs with a COP of 1,5 and control runs with COP close to 0,99, so it can be inferred that excess heat is being produced in the active cells. We really hope you can get the patents and then we will be able to know more about how you achieve this and see if others can obtain the same results as consistently as you. This is, IMHO, very good news and have greatly lightened my weekend.

Actually, the raw COP is closer to 0.8, which is decent for his type of calorimeter.
    The loss-corrected COP is very close to 1, (as it should be).

• Official Post

Actually, the raw COP is closer to 0.8, which is decent for his type of calorimeter.
    The loss-corrected COP is very close to 1, (as it should be).

I assume you are talking about the control run, I just said 0,99 for not saying 1 as it can’t be higher than that if all losses are accounted for an the only input is the heater power and no reactive cell.

The 13,94 output to 9,33 input from the numbers that robert bryant was gentle to calculate from the active run plots, gives 1,49.

• Does Paradigmnoia have a model for the R8 reactor..temperatures COPs and so on..

If so, could P . please report on the model..

perhaps this could be part of a new thread..

AFAIK P has done extensive work on replication of R20... but not of R8

and without the R20..

perhaps P could summarise the results so far..

• Does RBryant have an opinion on whether the graph above shows about 80 % or 50 % heat recovery?

I will note that the grey power trace extends out beyond the red trace at the beginning, and the red trace shows no magnification of measurement “noise“ effect typical of heat loss compensation factoring, so they appear to be two different measurements.

• I assume you are talking about the control run, I just said 0,99 for not saying 1 as it can’t be higher than that if all losses are accounted for an the only input is the heater power and no reactive cell.

The 13,94 output to 9,33 input from the numbers that robert bryant was gentle to calculate from the active run plots, gives 1,49.

I see.

I personally don’t like to use the cumulative energy calculations until everything else seems tight. The reactor and control masses need to be the same, etc...

• Official Post

I see.

I personally don’t like to use the cumulative energy calculations until everything else seems tight. The reactor and control masses need to be the same, etc..

well, you are entitled to your different taste, you Can doubt the data all you want, but I think this is enough to maintain the interest in Mizuno’s work.

• well, you are entitled to your different taste

The loss-corrected COP is very close to 1, (as it should be

Could P show ALL his calculations and ALL his assumptions for his assertion of a COP of 1 based on the R8 configuration and 800W input..

rather than based on his pipe contraption? and rather than just expressing 'taste'

My opinion of P's taste will be based on these calculations and assumptions.

• No, they do not. You cannot detect any difference in the data from different reactors or control masses.

You seem to have a talent for finding pretend problems.

If one compares all output energy measured from start to finish, comparing a control to an experiment device, then the masses, surface area, etc. of both devices must be the same. That is totally different from comparing control steady state to experiment steady state values.

Do you think a 100 g ceramic device will behave identically, from start to finish, to a 20 kg stainless steel device at the same constant input power level in a mass air flow calorimeter?

• The loss-corrected COP is very close to 1, (as it should be).

is an assertion

please calculations and assumptions for should be

and what exactly does close to 1 mean?

This indicates a certain amount of ignorant arrogance

Show Paradigmnoia data for calorimetry balance on R8 configuration..with 800 W input.

• So now you assert almost 100% recovery of heat in the calorimeter at steady state?

(That would be awesome, but it is not likely)

Edit: I was discussing the COP of the control with Curbina earlier. Not the the activated experiment. It is still very, very unlikely that this plot shows the control/calibration for measured heat power without a calorimeter heat loss correction factor included.

13469-%E3%82%B9%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%897-jpg

• Dr. Mizuno, ( mizunotadahiko )

Is it possible to make a plot of the not-corrected heat power (W) of both the active and calibration at 500 W input? I think this would be easier to understand and reduce petty arguments about what is being presented.

Optionally, an additional calibration power trace at a power level close to the activated reactor heat level may be extra helpful, if the final plot is not too crowded.

Thank you.

• So now you assert almost 100% recovery of heat in the calorimeter at steady state?

" I was discussing the COP of the control with Curbina earlier"

Hw did Paradigmnoia imagine "you assert almost 100% recovery of heat in the calorimeter "

Is this rhetoric?

I assert nothing.. I have no R8 reactor setup just as P does not

where is Paradigmnoia's data on the R8 expt.? is a rhetorical question

Paradigmnoia's use of English is vague.

Please clarify for Curbina and I. The statement

" loss-corrected COP is very close to 1, (as it should be)"

disputes Curbina's 1.5 COP estimate

Yes or No?

• Is it possible to make a plot of the not-corrected heat power (W) of both the active and calibration at 500 W input?

Mizuno is busy..

the data is fairly obvious

except to those who indulge in petty arguments and vague English in brief posts

and 'have a talent for finding pretend problems" as JR has stated.

and have unsupported apocalyptic statements such as

"Mizuno’s data leads to wildly variable air flow rates, usually nothing like the reported air flow." Albiston/FluxHeat Mizuno Analogue Experiments

Perhaps Paradigmnoia could summarise in a coherent manner his intensive work so far on the R20 replication so far

including how close his pipe contraption is to the actual R20..

and how he can model the total thermal output based on the airflow calorimetry output

and how this modelling is sensitive to the configuration details... inter alia

As Paradigmnoia well knows,

the factoring in for the calorimeter box radiative and convective loses which are not measured directly by airflow calorimetry

depends very much on the actual configuration and box materials.. so that

his pipe contraption results may in fact have different results from any other R20 setup.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.