Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Maybe ? I don't know.. anyway i can't really answer you, not being efficient with physical science from middle west.

I think I was misunderstood. I think "his" idea of "bosonic" free electrons is not a theoretical model, and instead is a load of fermionic male bovine poop. There is nothing to explain it except mammal digestion. If anyone with a better understanding of physics can correct me, please do.

• PhysicsForDummies

where i'm agree with you is that this model couldn't come from his mind, good or bad..

He is only a ground experimenter.

Now, i would expect he should create a residual charge stabilized as for double layer to explain his theoretical electron model.

Just wait a few weeks and you might see him doing that, now that someone has suggested it. Full disclosure, I don't have a clue what any of you are talking about when it comes to physics, engineering, etc. But then I don't think Rossi really has one either, IMHO he is just good at making up gobblety gook nonsense and/or copy pasting from someone else.

• This video might be similar to how

Rossi has hopefully succeeded with

his technology.His Team.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But I believe that Henry Ford was somewhat more open with what he was doing, i.e., he was able to show real hard concrete, or rather steel, evidence of what he was proposing.

• Rossi signs his own initials by mistake again for yet another of his sockpuppet questions. Of course the questioner has typical Rossi bad grammer as well. Is this fraud considered acceptable?

1. Fred Zoeller August 9, 2020 at 7:44 AM

Dear Mr Rossi,

I need a 5 kW Ecat for domestic use. When will be possible to buy one ?

Best Regards,

A.R.

2. Andrea Rossi August 9, 2020 at 5:41 PM

Fred Zoeller:

When we will be ready to sell massively the domestic Ecat.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Official Post

Is that the infamous Fred Z anyone...Rossi's worst nightmare? Thanks for posting PFD's. I don't follow JONP anymore, but like to be kept abreast by our members.

• Rossi is a huge charlatan and liar, he created so many sock puppets that at the end also the “genius” falls in confusion despite the only invention he capable of doing during the day is to write fake comments.

• @shane D

i'm agree with you therefore what you say remains totally contradictory with your management of Rossi thread on LF.

If you think this thread is moderated well and i have no complaints about it, you have the right.

However, that would mean you dub Mizuno and how to say... had a definitely unfavorable opinion regarding the Italian.

My question is, should a moderator be neutral ?

• Official Post

i'm agree with you therefore what you say remains totally contradictory with your management of Rossi thread on LF.

We only moderate the Rossi thread very lightly - this is a difficult area of course. Where we apply moderation it is mainly to keep discussion focused on Rossi himself, and not on anybody who may have bought a pint of milk off of him 10 years ago.

• Official Post

@shane D

If you think this thread is moderated well and i have no complaints about it, you have the right.

However, that would mean you dub Mizuno and how to say... had a definitely unfavorable opinion regarding the Italian.

My question is, should a moderator be neutral ?

As Alan said, Rossi is different. The IH court documents prove that. If those weak on English need some help reading them, I am sure someone would be happy to produce Rossi's depositions, and format for easy translation. They are self explanatory, and paint a very ugly picture of the man.

Nonetheless, we welcome any Rossi supporter to explain why they think he deserves the same respect as other researchers in the field. But keep it on this thread please.

• Rossi signs his own initials by mistake again for yet another of his sockpuppet questions. Of course the questioner has typical Rossi bad grammer as well. Is this fraud considered acceptable?

Oops! I just realized I spelled "grammer" wrong when criticizing Rossi's grammar.

I am surprised I received no abuse or ribbing.

OK, I will criticize myself:

1. Heinze Sause 08/10/2020

You hypocrite criticizing Rossi!, you can't even spell grammar right, you loser.

Regards,

P.F.D.

Physics for Dummies 08/10/2020

English is my second language, so please pardon my French, you $%@#

Warm Regards,

P.F.D.

• Shane D.

you don't seem to fully understand what the word "business" implies.

Trump or Rossi do it well with their balls and game's rules aren't what you learned in school.

Those who have spent their lives protected by big compagnies or state agencies lack the capacity to understand this.

Now i won't continue to spend steril time here, a have currently more important things to manage.

I let you have fun again with your cultured friends.

Ciao

• I hope Rossi gets the respect he will

deserve if it is proven that he has

the technology he is claiming.

Rossi will undoubtedly win the Nobel Prize, actually several, if he has the technology he is claiming and it is proven to work as he claims.

Thing is undoubtedly he doesn't, and he won't.

If it is proven, I will commit myself to an insane asylum and volunteer for a lobotomy, one flew over the cuckoo's nest style.

And I don't mean Mizuno or someone else doing it and then Rossi's claiming they copied him.

P.S. Rossi is a turd, (alimentary reference added for Alan's enjoyment 8o)

• We only moderate the Rossi thread very lightly - this is a difficult area of course. Where we apply moderation it is mainly to keep discussion focused on Rossi himself, and not on anybody who may have bought a pint of milk off of him 10 years ago.

Ah, the great dairy conspiracy -- Holstein or Jersey. Personally, I prefer the rocky road cows, they make the best ice cream.

• So, cheating, lying, fraud, theft, etc. are what business implies. That explains Enron -- oops they got caught and went to prison. And if you truly are leaving, bye bye.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.