MIZUNO REPLICATION AND MATERIALS ONLY

• Here is a brief letter describing a replication of the Mizuno's experiment:

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RamaraoPgeneration.pdf

Abstract

Centre for Energy Research (CER) at Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (S-VYASA) which is a deemed-to-be University at Bangalore, India started its research on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) in 2015. The team at CER tried different designs of custom made reactors and has so far carried out more than 200 experiments with various combinations of the active materials like Nickel (Ni), Palladium (Pd) with Lithium Aluminium Hydride (LAH), Lithium and Hydrogen (H2)/Deuterium (D2) gas at different conditions. Extensive studies and work was also carried out on instrumentation and data Acquisition to capture the phenomena.

• Overall good news, I hope they publish a detailed report.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Thanks for sharing it with us JedRothwell , it’s encouraging seeing this kind of institutional interest in the research.

Some times, given the span of things I read on an everyday basis around the field of LENR and others that cross its path, I feel that the whole problem is that we are in a long and protracted Public Relationships war.

Is that why I value highly the involvement of institutions in the field.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• What do you mean by "ground-in Palladium Black coating"?

It was just an inkling of an idea. I had sort of imagined a cylinder-scuffing tool, like used for taking the glaze off an automotive ICE cylinder, with super fine Pd used as a “polishing agent”, and perhaps more added after...

But what I was really getting at is that palladium is like a “blackbody “ to palladium, and nickel is like a “blackbody” to nickel, with some caveats. In other words, Kirchhoff’s Law of Thermal Radiation suggests the ideal absorber for IR is the identical type of emitter, and vice-versa.

• The team at CER tried different designs of custom made reactors and has so far carried out more than 200 experiments with various combinations of the active materials like Nickel (Ni), Palladium (Pd) with Lithium Aluminium Hydride (LAH), Lithium and Hydrogen (H2)/Deuterium (D2) gas at different conditions.

The team appears to have a very personable experienced team leader .

http://www.visionuvce.in/incre…okana-dr-prahlada-ramarao

My Goodness! It was a long journey with a lot of challenges. I was myself only 37

;my colleagues in the project were much younger to me. I had to work with various other laboratories like LRDE, CRDE, VDRE etc.

The project was given a sanction of about 230 Crore Rupees, and finally the project went up to 500 crores.

For 15 years, we worked round the clock. I had to work with such an ecosystem

where nobody believed this Akash missile project will succeed.

But all thanks to Dr. Kalam and his support, who got us the required help from Professors and Experts as and when needed.

Finally we took 20 years against 15 to complete the project.

Today, this is one of the biggest success stories in the Ministry of Defence and the Govt of India.

The indigenously developed missile system Akash has been inducted by both Indian Army and Air Force.

http://expert.inae.in/index.php/prahlada-ramarao

talking about a former Indian aerospace scientist/national President... Kalam

• This is great news! The knowledge of successful and repeatable LENR experiments is spreading!

Let's hope their detailled report contains the missing information so magicsound and others can catch up!

• This video is from the recent conference in Italy, a presentation from Ubaldo Matromatteo that did a Mizuno Analogue. They IMHO produced excess heat (in the mesh), but as it failed to express in the overall temperature, their conclusion is that it was a failure to produce it. I think they did not attempt a true replication, and I know that a true replication with the air calorimetry included, is outside the reach of many researchers.