MIZUNO REPLICATION AND MATERIALS ONLY

• No breaks today! That was a stock photo, and everyone knew that right away. It was not used to make "exaggerated claims"...it was simply there for window dressing. He admitted it immediately to us, and said he did not want to use a real photo to prevent competitors gaining an advantage. Barty promptly, and without complaint from the Mizuno team, put in a more appropriate one.

If we are going to start wrecking scientists reputations based on such flimsy reasons, then no one will be spared. How about we declare a truce? Your old team is at wits end over this, and would like to get onto the business of running a company; i.e. investors, patents, R/D without these public distractions.

If you want to air your dirty laundry, they welcome your private input. You are still valued as one of the team, and will always be grateful for your prior contributions. They feel close to getting this thing done, and if they do, it is something you, as Mr. LENR should welcome, and support.

Umm..

100 kW Version

With just simple engineering and using semiconductor mass production technology the output can be scaled up to large quantities of excess heat, making the technology interesting for wide range of applications.

Easy to Use

The mass-produced reactor version is as easy to use as your well-known conventional heating system!

...We are excited to be moving past the lab research phase, and into the commercial testing phase.

• No breaks today! That was a stock photo, and everyone knew that right away.

As I recall, it was not a stock photo. It was taken without permission from a technical website. However, suppose it was a stock photo. It was totally unrelated to Mizuno's work. I consider that deceptive. Worse, by far, is the stuff Paradimnoia quotes above:

"100 kW Version

With just simple engineering and using semiconductor mass production technology the output can be scaled up to large quantities of excess heat, making the technology interesting for wide range of applications.

Easy to Use

The mass-produced reactor version is as easy to use as your well-known conventional heating system!

...We are excited to be moving past the lab research phase, and into the commercial testing phase"

XXXXXXXXX

If we are going to start wrecking scientists reputations based on such flimsy reasons, then no one will be spared.

That's not flimsy.

Your old team is at wits end over this, and would like to get onto the business of running a company; i.e. investors, patents, R/D without these public distractions.

It is NOT my team. I have nothing to do with these people, and no knowledge whatever of Mizuno's business arrangements. I do not want to be associated with anyone who makes claims like the ones above. Since I have co-authored papers by Mizuno and I have discussed Muto's work, people might think I am somehow connected with this. I am not.

If you want to air your dirty laundry, they welcome your private input.

If it is private, it wouldn't airing the laundry. You only air dirty laundry by making it public.

Edited once, last by Shane D.: That is crossing the line, and makes us liable. Comment removed. ().

• "In the upcoming ICCF22 conference, Tadahiko Mizuno will report increased excess heat with nickel mesh coated with palladium. The results are dramatic, so we decided to upload a preprint of his paper.

etc etc etc...

What is your point? The results are dramatic. I don't see anyone can dispute that. That is light years away from saying:

"The mass-produced reactor version is as easy to use as your well-known conventional heating system!

...We are excited to be moving past the lab research phase, and into the commercial testing phase."

• I define dramatic by 1KW XSH with only 1 gr fuel, have you reached this ?

What is your point? The results are dramatic. I don't see anyone can dispute that. That is light years away from saying:

"The mass-produced reactor version is as easy to use as your well-known conventional heating system!

...We are excited to be moving past the lab research phase, and into the commercial testing phase."

• I define dramatic by 1KW XSH with only 1 gr fuel, have you reached this ?

We have no way of knowing what the fuel is, never mind how much of it is used. It would take millions of dollars in equipment to find that out, I think.

There is no chemical fuel in the system, and there are no chemical changes, so it is not a chemical reaction. That makes it dramatic, in my opinion. I wouldn't define "dramatic" only as 1 kW of excess heat, or only 1 g of fuel. (I assume you meant 1 kWh/g, not 1 kW, which is power.)

• At Mizuno's suggestion before patents were filed a mutual decision was made to use a generic lab photo downloaded from a Google image search (This is not my expertise and had no idea there would be copyright issues, my bad) in the previous homepage. Since patents were filed the site was updated with actual photos. Nowhere in the previous version did it say that the photos were Mizuno's lab. That is not deceptive. Protecting IP is a key part of our fiduciary responsibility to our shareholders.

I will not discuss this issue further, nor any false claims that we have been deceptive. We have not.

Mizuno now is facing the battle of his life. Let's all show some respect, take a deep breath and think before hitting the REPLY button. At the appropriate time Mizuno will probably add some clarifications but we currently have no further bandwidth to deal with imagined, baseless claims. Mizuno's company will continue to raise funds and move the technology forward from the lab to commercial applications as stated in our website. Commercial considerations preclude me from being more transparent at the moment. This is no longer an academic research but a commercial operation so please understand the entire team does our best to be as transparent and professional as possible given the limitations we face.

What Mizuno needs right now is your thoughts and prayers. Let's show some maturity. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this valuable community forum, the vast majority of its members which have been nothing but helpful.

• There was his unfortunate earthquake problem, now it's new problem, what's next ?

All LENR community members also have their problems, sometimes important, they don't complain loud and clear. It reminds me an old guard French member, knowing how to cry at will to catch money.

These old techniques for keeping attention are still effective.

• There was his unfortunate earthquake problem, now it's new problem, what's next ?

All LENR community members also have their problems, sometimes important, they don't complain loud and clear. It reminds me an old guard French member, knowing how to cry at will to catch money.

These old techniques for keeping attention are still effective.

Given what has been shared here about Mizuno's personal circumstances, on this thread and elsewhere, I'd encourage you to delete this. It reads as callous and brusque, which I'm sure wasn't your intention.

These old techniques for keeping attention are still effective. AGAIN !

Given what has been shared here about Mizuno's personal circumstances, on this thread and elsewhere, I'd encourage you to delete this. It reads as callous and brusque, which I'm sure wasn't your intention.

• In 2019 Mizuno and Rothwell described their excess heat results and, unusually, described their fabrication and measurement methods in enough detail to enable replication. The challenge was immediately taken up by various groups independent of Mizuno and Rothwell. Of these, MagicSound's work has been the most thoroughly described and plainly counts as a careful and competent attempt to replicate the original findings. So far without success. Other groups have tried too and there have been claimed successes, but to my knowledge none of them have provided much evidence. The recent communications from Daniel_G describe work that falls into a bit of a special category because it is not really from an independent group. It also, so far, is not well described. One thing that it has in common with Mizuno and Rothwell's work is that the heat measured as coming from a specially prepared reactor is large in direct comparison with that from a control reactor. Depending on how well-matched the test and control conditions really are (very well for M&R, unknown for Daniel_G) this makes it hard to argue that unexpected features of the calorimentry procedure or test enclosure explain the excess heat. It is therefore now too bad that this recent, semi-independent, replication attempt is destined to remain ill described for the near future -- because ill-described equates to not real so far as science is concerned.

There have been a lot of replication attempts over the past 20 months. Are there any successful ones that have also been well-described?

• If i have well understood we are on a forum specialized by which we can share opinions even if different only within a politeness framework as requests Curbina.

I'm being polite here in saying what I think this Mizuno experiment remains very unclear I have the right to express my opinion, even if it doesn't please, even if it's not shared by all One Thought worshipers ?

In this case moderators will do their job.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.