MIZUNO REPLICATION AND MATERIALS ONLY

• Official Post

time to clean up the admins mess

It is not all up to us. Peer pressure works too. All members have a stake in keeping LF a place anyone from the LENR community can participate in, and expect to be treated well.

If instead they are subjected to harsh, or unfair treatment (as we have seen too many times), they wont come here anymore. Then we all pay the price for the actions of a few.

• It is not all up to us. Peer pressure works too. All members have a stake in keeping LF a place anyone from the LENR community can participate in, and expect to be treated well.

If instead they are subjected to harsh, or unfair treatment (as we have seen too many times), they wont come here anymore. Then we all pay the price for the actions of a few.

Or the one?

• If you look at the link to the maker of the machine I posted they have both heating and cooling curves published in the brochure. The device is programmable. Control reactor does not contain nickel mesh, otherwise identical. The power input is set, and the equilibrium temperature is recorded after the temperature is stable. Power is the independent variable. Temperature the dependent. All of this was stated in previous posts.

The machine has a brochure heating curve at 7.8kW, 3 phase 380 V 12.8 A

The power to the device is set? Like a heater wire, inside or outside or part of the device? (Not the oven power)

Or the oven power is set? It is an important distinction.

The rest I get.

Thanks

• 1) I don't have the heating curves with the reactor. What I know is the final equilibrium temperatures vs. power input. Power input is undeniably the easiest parameter to measure. Any change in input power would be instantly noted.

2) We can debate what a proper control is until the cows come home. They have their reasons for choosing a reactor without the mesh. Just as you claim you don't know the difference of not including the mesh, you also would not know the difference of using a faux burnished mesh. Both are equally unknown. However we have tons of data showing no excess heat without the mesh so we go with the devil we know.

3) I do not know the difference in dynamics between the control and active reactors, just the final equilibrium temperature. Since all the data is recorded on loggers, they would be able to get this data if it was important.

Again I repeat this was an early report from an ongoing experiment sent to the members of this forum. I will continue to report what I can when additional information becomes available. Thank you to everyone showing respect to Mizuno's current situation. It is a great challenge to all of us but we still are working tirelessly trying to advance this technology as best we can under the circumstances. Muto's work is ongoing and we have brought in other labs to modify their equipment to replicated as well. No doubt we will keep learning and refining as we move forward with these professional teams.

• Of Course the heater power only.

Thank you for your answers, but I'm afraid that I have not grasped the overall configuration of the equipment used in the experiment.

There is a heating circuit for the oven as designed by its manufacturer. Are you saying that, separate from this, there is another heating wire applied to the reactor that is used to heat it up?

Let us call the power used to drive the heating coils installed in the oven by its manufacturer the "oven input power". And let's call any power used to drive a wire applied directly to the reactor itself the "reactor heater input power". Which of these are you calling the "heater power"?

• Official Post

Thank you for your answers, but I'm afraid that I have not grasped the overall configuration of the equipment used in the experiment.

There is a heating circuit for the oven as designed by its manufacturer. Are you saying that, separate from this, there is another heating wire applied to the reactor that is used to heat it up?

Let us call the power used to drive the heating coils installed in the oven by its manufacturer the "oven input power". And let's call any power used to drive a wire applied directly to the reactor itself the "reactor heater input power". Which of these are you calling the "heater power"?

I don’t know why you ask this, in this case it’s clear there’s no heater power into the reactor, it is heated externally by the oven heater, otherwise it makes no sense whatsoever.

• ... it’s clear there’s no heater power into the reactor, it is heated externally by the oven heater, otherwise it makes no sense whatsoever.

That's what I thought. But if you look at the question Paradigmnoia asked (#3087), and the way Daniel_G answered it (#3088), it sounds as though Daniel is saying that there is some sort of heater directly on the reactor.

I agree that it doesn't make sense. But if there is no heater directly on the reactor then why is the calibration graphic that Daniel_G displayed labelled "Heating experiment using a heat-resistant wire" (as translated by JedRothwell in #3003)?

I'm confused.

• Hello @Bruce_H, The incubator is fully programmable. Power can be set via serial interface. The heating by resistance wire is simply stating the incubator uses a joule heater. There is no separate heater wrapped around the reactor. I hope this answers your question.

• Maybe this is already known by some but I'll share it anyway.

In the past Mizuno has been part of staff of Clean Planet.

As can be expected Mizuno and Iwamura (CP) must have shared a lot of technical information in the past what best to use to obtain excess heat. I tried to find some commonalities between what Mizuno prescribed (e.g. R20 reactor) and what Iwamura has published.

I found some details of Iwamura's publications that show interesting overlap with Mizuno's R20 method.

What we know so far from Mizuno is that he applies Palladium stacked on Nickel combined with Deuterium.

Iwamura promotes following layer structures combined with Deuterium as depicted below, and some other variances not shown here:

As shown above in some cases also layers of CaO are applied.

CaO is often also present in drinking water (referring to Mizuno's preparation method).

Mizuno's method is straightforward and relatively simple to implement without complicated and expensive equipment.

To achieve better reproducibility the method to stack Palladium on Nickel HV sputtering may be applied. Something that seems to be executed by Mizuno as well.

Iwamura's preparation method requires HV sputtering equipment, equipment to measure layer thickness, which makes it more complicated and expensive. But reproducibility is far better than a method to rub a palladium rod onto Nickel mesh.

Sources:

- US20200208885A1 (Iwamura)

- Cold Fusion, Advances in Condensed Matter Nuclear Science (2020, Elsevier) (Chapter 9, Iwamura)

- WO2019016606A1 (Mizuno)

• Mizuno has never been a staff of Clean Planet. Clean Planet raised funds from third parties making such claims and we have sent cease and desist letters to them while they continued to use Mizuno's purported association with them to raise money on false pretenses. We fully expect criminal charges to made against CP and Yoshino in the very near future. I will make an official announcement here once those are made.

• I think to hear Dewey talking about Andrea ?

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen ALSO.

Mizuno has never been a staff of Clean Planet. Clean Planet raised funds from third parties making such claims and we have sent cease and desist letters to them while they continued to use Mizuno's purported association with them to raise money on false pretenses. We fully expect criminal charges to made against CP and Yoshino in the very near future. I will make an official announcement here once those are made.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.