MIZUNO REPLICATION AND MATERIALS ONLY

• Yes the only thing I would add is that all of the public information is quite old and not related to what we are now doing so there may be been some overlap with some very dated Mizuno technology but today there is no longer any overlap. I hope this clarifies.

• Looking forward to Mizuno San's new good news

I am sure the recipe is different from Iwamura-San's mille feulle

No praseodymium..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

楽しみにします

but today there is no longer any overlap.

• Mizuno's reactor is GREAT but we can do much better now that we fully understand the theoretical basis for LENR.

Depends on who you ask and how deep you dig.
    Iwamura indicated a while ago that they don't have a good understanding yet how their excess heat exactly is produced although he is hinting at condensed matter nuclear reactions.

From Mizuno I haven't seen any feedback on the theory either.
    The only more concrete theory is indicated by Jürg Wyttenbach to whom you likely refer to, or that of Mills.

And then there is NASA with their publication on lattice confinement fusion, which could be applicable here.

I would not exclude the work of Holmlid either although there is no concrete evidence UDH or UDD plays a role in Mizuno's and/or Iwamura's process in my view. Maybe Jürg Wyttenbach can shed a light with his views on this matter.

It boils down to condensed matter that causes (D-D) fusion and/or transmutations, depending of the used elements and the environment (within lattice or at surface and/or impurities/catalysts).

• I guess sLRPI didn't make the cut? That has the highest full reads on research gate. ;)

• It’s with deep sorrow and a heavy heart that I inform you that Prof. Mizuno’s dearly beloved wife passed away early this morning despite the herculean efforts of Mizuno and his entire team. As his most ardent supporter, Naomi played a significant role while Mizuno faced professional ridicule and financial hardship to advance his dream to create practical lenr technology. We had plans to move her to SE Asia to receive experimental therapy but the obstacles created by the covid crisis were too much to overcome. This is the second death of a close loved one within one week for him. Please send your prayers. While nobody could ever replace the loving support of the amazing woman she was, it would be a nice gesture for those of us in this forum to let Dr. mizuno know that we have his back.

Thank you all.

• Tested some mizunotadahiko like experiment and it gives some gamma out. There is some XH present but not much. Cop maybe 1.1~1.2. I don't have suitable calorimeter. Reactor desing is very different but inside is sanded Ni mesh #180 + Pd. 1bar ! D2 (+some H2).

Any comments about spectrum?

Pancake geiger show some extra counts too, about 300cpm (+50%). Vacuum systems is diffusion pump and dosn't go so low as Mizuno suggest. Only cheapo pirani that show best 0.55pa but true pressure is less.

Have Alan Smith still heavy water for sale? Lookingforheat.com have not webshop anymore. I'm running soon shortage..

Is there any studies how nickel mesh should sanded that it give cop 6~10? Any microscope pictures before palladium add from Mizuno high cop meshes?

• There is background updated data. BKG is measured in 2cm lead cave ~1.1m distance from working reactor. (wires dosn't reach well). Caves are diffrent, but assume 1.1m distance and 1-2cm lead from reactor.. BGK is less than 2cps but theremino scales it for some reason to near 5cps..?!! NaI is about 22cm from Ni mesh and some 1cm lead plate and 3cm lead bricks. Cave open to reactor direction and some Al foil to protect heat radiation.

Reactor have accelerated at overnight. Some little more XH and radiation levels have rised.

• Any comments about spectrum?

Eros you have to send me the histogram file.

On first sight it looks a like a shifted background. This can happen if a strong field is present.

Cave open to reactor direction and some Al foil to protect heat radiation.

Usually best works Swiss chocolate ALU foil that is very thin also a thin sheet of white paper blocks almost all IR. And run a ventilator to move air over the detector.

• > On first sight it looks a like a shifted background. This can happen if a strong field is present.

I think there is not strong field present. What else it can be? It is much more than background.

There is not need heavy IR shielding, reactor out plate is only ~130C. Ni mesh runs now ~280C.

• NaI scintillation energy will drift over time, influenced by the crystal temperature and that of the photo multiplier used. It's therefore important in these measurements to do a pre- and post-calibration with a known isotope like 137Cs. That will give the horizontal axis of the spectrum in useful units for further analysis.

• Tested some mizunotadahiko like experiment and it gives some gamma out. There is some XH present but not much. Cop maybe 1.1~1.2. I don't have suitable calorimeter. Reactor design is very different but inside is sanded Ni mesh #180 + Pd. 1bar ! D2 (+some H2).

>>Any comments about spectrum?

Please refer to my post in the below link.

It summarizes my report on Cold fusion and gamma ray and nucleus model.

this post is Mizuno's Replication and materials only, so firstly I explain the replication experiment here and I also explained in other posts, so everyone should refer to my posts on Replication in Fig.14 by the most researchers use the replication of FPE, not real cold fusion.Cold Fusion must occure after D absorption so FPE is just the D absorption because Cold Fusion need the positive metal surface potential. Without the control of metal surface potential the temperature must be very high to trigger and sustain the cold Fusion, so the 4He ash can be excited state, and in such case the neutron and high energy gamma-ray can be emitted.This is the cause of confusion of mechanism of cold fusion.under very hige electric field on the Pd Rod has the insulating films on its surface and this cut D diffusion from D2O and so the local high temperature on the D absorption path create the local heating to increase the local temperature to trigger cold fusion.

>Is there any studies how nickel mesh should sanded that it give cop 6~10?

Nickel mesh is promising to have very high heat generation, however it must be based on the real cold fusion mechanism.

conventional Ni wire structure has no counter-electrode to control the surface potential of Ni wire.

Ni wire can be fabricated on the flat metal plate to control the wire potential.

The advantage of ni wire is to have nano-roughness and this nano-roughness can be fabricated with nano-imprinter and Ni deposition condition.

Here is nano-imprinter information

>Any microscope pictures before palladium add from Mizuno high cop meshes?

The cause of highe heat generation is by the nano-structure(nano-roughness of Ni film on Ni wire.

It is clear that nano-roughness cause the easy occupation of D- at surface T site because on the surface no metal atoms to the upper side so that the surface atom can be expanded easily to accept D- at surface T site.

So I recommend to develop the Metal plate with nano-imprinter and form Ni nano-roughness on the nano-wire on the metal-plate to control the potential.

Based on the real mechanism of cold fusion, the ganma-ray measurement set-up is very important as is whown in the below schematics(Fig10).

Any comments about spectrum?

Basically high energy gamma-ray is caused by the excited nucleus of 4He but LENR has no excited 4He because it is the softer reaction, and mechanism of LENR is formation of small D2 so the soft gamma-ray is observed in the below figure.

[40] E. CAMPARI, S. FOCARDI, V. GABBANI, V. MONTALBANO, F. PIANTELLI, S. VERONESI, OVERVIEW OF H-NI SYSTEMS: OLD EXPERIMENTS AND NEW SETUP,

5th Asti Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen-Deuterium-Loading Metals, Asti, Italy (2004), Available from,

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/l…overviewOfH-NiSystems.pdf

The gamma-ray measurement set-up need the flat plate of metal and detector location is just above the metal surface with metal potential control to reduce the LENR temperature.

I hope all of the LENR researcher use detector for soft gamma-ray at around 500eV, nad less than 100eV because this is very important spectra, of electron transition of the hydrogen deep electron orbit (N=0) from n=1.at500eV can be electron transition to n=0(the deepest electron deep orbit ) which has the broader peak.

This is very important so I hope every researchers should have the report with proper measurement setting.

This broader spectra proves that the current nucleus model is incorrect. no neutron exists but it is the proton electron pair tightly bounded with electron deep orbit.

Edited 5 times, last by nkodama: add the answer of "Is there any studies how nickel mesh should sanded that it give cop 6~10?" ().

• Next Ni mesh. Previous brobably burned, anyway XH disappeared when playing it.. Changed little sanding and evaporation parameters. This dosn't produce XH (or only little) but radiation is present. There are included histogram file too.

For nkodama : Electron is one possible mechanisim to trigger cold fusion. Your suggested nanorods have some correct dimension class but are not optimal ones structures to produce cold fusion as far I know (I can know wrong, but..). And your great post dosn't answer quite well how Ni mesh should sanded to get high COP? It rises question how to access nano-imprinter? Quite expensive machine, out of my budget. Sandpaper is less than 1eur.. If 20x30cm Ni mesh can supply 1kw as Mizuno say, then price per kw is less than 100eur..

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.