MIZUNO REPLICATION AND MATERIALS ONLY

• Official Post

Your spectrum shows the expected background peak at just under 60keV - but the second peak at around 78 KeV is interesting.

I suggest that you don't sand the nickel, but pickle it in a 50/50 mix of citric and tartaric acid at around 60C for around 30 minutes. This will (I think) solubilise the oxides. The acid shouldn't be too strong, no more than 5 grams of each per litre of water. Rinse well afterwards.

ps - try it on a small piece first.

• The bucket spacing is far to wide and we need a background too for comparing.

Thanks for tip. I changed it to 5x and find that calibration can be done much better so adjusted energy trimmer too..

Hope it is correct now. First is Am calibration, second background in 2cm lead cave (but ~1.1m from reactor) and third is running data from reactor. It come little more than hour but just sanded new mesh..

• You have found XH or radiation with pickling citric acid mixture? Oxides should remove in D2 athmosphere when reactor run more than 200C..?

• No- never done it - but I know a fair bit about bulk metallurgy, and gently etching off the oxide will provide a better base for the palladium.

But sanding do some kind of microstructure. It quite sure are needed to proper working meshes. Pd will add to sanded surfaces because they are highest places. And boiling in water will oxidize surfaces, CaCO3 crystals are needed acid will remove they..

• Thanks for tip. I changed it to 5x and find that calibration can be done much better so adjusted energy trimmer too..

Hope it is correct now. First is Am calibration, second background in 2cm lead cave (but ~1.1m from reactor) and third is running data from reactor. It come little more than hour but just sanded new mesh..

Your spectra can have the peal at 500eV

Corrected 500eV=>500keV, 100eV=>100keV

Theoretcally on the mechanism that the Electron deep orbit can created the small atoms with electron deep orbit has the peak of less than 100keV and 500keV.

from my report on nucleus model,I explained the peak voltage as is below.

Further evidence for the existence of the EDO can be found in the soft x-ray spectra from cold fusion experiments. Many x-ray measurements have been performed to verify LENR, and the authors of [21] provide clear information about the energy of the electron orbit and Existence of EDO can be probed by the EDO theoretical study. The position of the spectral peak can be calculated from the EDO theory, with the following results. The theoretical calculation is currently under study by Va’vra et al., and preliminary results (from private communications) show that the photon energies obtained from the relativistic Schrödinger equation are ~507.27 keV, ~2.486 keV, ~0.497 keV, or 0.213 keV, depending on which transition is involved. From the Dirac equation, the corresponding energies are 509.13 keV, 0.932 keV, 0.311 keV, 0.115 keV, or 0.093 keV, again depending on which transition is involved.

A study as in [21] by Campari et al. contains an overview of the experimental activity during the last 12 years. The authors have been studying the nickel–hydrogen system of LENR Reactor at temperatures of about 700 K. The experiments have been performed in several laboratories.

As shown in Fig. 5, the soft x-ray spectra have a broad peak at 500keV and a single sharp peak at less than 100keV. These match the theoretical calculations, except that the 500eV peak is broader than the peak at less than 100keV. This indicates that the energy distribution in the deepest orbit is larger than in other orbits. This seems strange and I noticed that the deepest orbit could have very large energy and orbit variation from the complicated Coulomb potential due to the fine structure of the proton. Thus, I looked for the proton shape study and I found many reports about the non-spherical shape of the proton, which seems to reflect the distribution of the quarks it contains, as shown in the next section.

[21]

• E. Campari, S. Focardi, V. Gabbani, V. Montalbano, F. Piantelli, and S. Veronesi, in 5th Asti Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen-Deuterium-Loading Metals, Asti, Italy (2004).

Note that LENR is the softer fusion no 4He excited state and no high energy gamma ray nor neutrons.

But it is important to see the softer x-ray spectra at 500eV and around 100eV which prove the mechanism of LENR with electron deep orbit.

• Next Ni mesh. Previous brobably burned, anyway XH disappeared when playing it.. Changed little sanding and evaporation parameters. This dosn't produce XH (or only little) but radiation is present. There are included histogram file too.

For nkodama : Electron is one possible mechanisim to trigger cold fusion. Your suggested nanorods have some correct dimension class but are not optimal ones structures to produce cold fusion as far I know (I can know wrong, but..). And your great post dosn't answer quite well how Ni mesh should sanded to get high COP? It rises question how to access nano-imprinter? Quite expensive machine, out of my budget. Sandpaper is less than 1eur.. If 20x30cm Ni mesh can supply 1kw as Mizuno say, then price per kw is less than 100eur..

you can access the nano-imprinter in

https://www.kyodo-inc.co.jp/en…cs/nanoimprint/index.html

>It rises question how to access nano-imprinter? Quite expensive machine, out of my budget. Sandpaper is less >than 1eur.. If

Nano-imprinter can form the wire like structure on the metal surface.

Fig(A) is the nano-corn aligned in the line and its can be fabricated with nano-imprinter and the nano-roughness can be formed with Ni sputtering process condition.

So this structure mimics the Ni nano structure formed on metal wire, but the potential of metal wire and Ni structure is very difficult, and nano-particle like E-CAT is impossible to control the potential of nano-particle.

BUT Fig(A) can control the surface potential of nano-roughness on the line composed on nano-corn which can be fabricated with nano-imprinter techniques.And nano-printer is cheap process.

Yes you can use more cheap process with blasting metal particle on the metal surface to create nano-roughness. but this case the surface area is the same as the flat metal surface area but nano-imprinter techniques to form the line on metal plate can increase the surface area X5 to increase the total heat generation.

• resembles the 137Cs gamma spectrum.

137Cs is centred on 700 keV

any other guesses?

http://nucleardata.nuclear.lu.….asp?sql=&Min=659&Max=661

"In some other occasions, working with planar cells, γ-ray emission was detected with a NaI counter6

. The spectrum(Figure 7) shows, superposed to the background, a peak centered to 660±1 keV. The γ-ray emission lasted for a few days and then ended."Piantelli et al 2004.

https://www.researchgate.net/p…2aD2boL-iT15KZLi5Q&_iepl=

• 137Cs is centred on 700 keV

any other guesses?

Look at this. The general features seem to weirdly match:

Source for the bottom spectrum: https://www.researchgate.net/f…000-counts_fig3_325268552

My main point was anyway that nkodama is apparently seeing electronvolt-level features on these graphs when their scale is in kiloelectronvolts. So either there are multiple typos, or the explanation provided is based on an incorrect interpretation of what the graphs are showing.

• You must focuse on the subtraction spectra in the insert of the figure-9.

The Fig9 has the very large peak at 700~800eV can not be Cs and can be gamma photo peak.

Please nota that 500eV and less than 100eV peak which can be caused by the electron transition from n=1 to n=0,

and note that n=1 to n=0 is the largest peak with very wide peak.

in case of the conventional transition of electron must have the steep peak.

This very wide peak can be caused by the proton shape with the protrusion due to the 3 quarks.

• P. Ramarao et al. have done a solid replication of Mizuno's experiment. I personally was very pleased -- and relieved! -- to see this.

Abstract:

http://ikkem.com/iccf23/orppt/ICCF23-IA-03%20Ramarao.pdf

Video:

http://ikkem.com/iccf23/speakervideo/1a-IN03-Ramarao.mp4

Previous communication from Ramarao:

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RamaraoPgeneration.pdf

This was a completely independent replication. Because no one has been able to go to Japan, because of COVID-19. Independent is good. I guess that is a silver lining to a very black cloud.

• This was a completely independent replication.

Good work with limited budget at Bangalore

Interesting that both H2 and D2 have similar xs heat results

Also that the extra blower input 11 W increases the xs heat by 20-35 W.

Also that samarium is added..to the Pd/Ni

It looks like Sm increased the xs heat production.

comparing the earlier(9/20) graph with 18/12/20

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.