MIZUNO REPLICATION AND MATERIALS ONLY

• Has the service lifetime of the mess been plotted against the amount of power produced by the reaction over that service time? Has a reduction in power production been detected during the service life of the mess?

• Hello me356,

First of all, I would like to thank you for coming out and sharing information with this community again. In years past, you shared quite a bit of information and you've continued communicating with Bob Greenyer. I am certain that your level of understanding of the core processes that allow for LENR have continued to grow and increase. Interestingly, you were ahead of virtually everyone else back then, and I'm fairly certain you could be so now as well. However, the reality is that since the core essence of the cold fusion or LENR reaction is the creation/stimulation/utilization of coherent matter structures, I am also certain that you know that the ultimate path forward: the production of macro-scale self organized coherent matter structures. You demonstrated these in some of your previous tests in which the negative resistance regime was utilized in your reactors to create self organized "striations" (ion acoustic waves are the signature of these). From what has been said by yourself and Bob Greenyer, it was this setup which produced not only heat but strange radiation as termed by the Russians.

I am convinced that the ultimate cold fusion or LENR device would be a free floating (so as not to touch any component of the reactor and destroy it) self organized "fireball" or EVO. With a modest but non-trivial amount of tinkering, the gas composition, gas pressure, input wave forms, electrode shape, electrode distance, and other parameters could be adjusted to maximize the self organization. The result would be excess energy out in many forms: especially extreme UV light which is characteristic of many different systems that produce self organized plasmas.

I suppose my question to you is if you are willing to discuss these concepts of pure plasma based systems (not completely pure because they will contain at least small amounts of particles sputtered off the electrodes) that produce self organized structures. They are the answer not only to unlimited clean energy but also gravity control. Since scientists in laboratories have been playing with self organized systems "the classic ball of fire mode plasma" for a hundred years or longer, there are powerful corporate interests who discovered the gravity and/or inertia manipulating effect long ago. I literally believe that the public world is playing catch up with the "black" world when it comes to the development of these technologies.

If you would talk with us not only about your work on Mizuno replications but your knowledge of self organized systems, it would be appreciated.

• LENR can be achieved in a many different ways. One type of LENR is linked with extremely high loading ratios while other is linked to a reactions at the surface.

This is completely dependent on used material.

If reaction should happen in a bulk then transition metal must occupy so much hydrogen to allow fusion. In these materials any lattice stress can initiate reaction.

While in a material such as Nickel this can't be achieved easily. However with a nanoscale structures it is possible, yet at a low rate. You can increase such rate dramatically with other transition metal that will already dissociate Hydrogen molecules.

In this way you can replace such material for a very different. It is enough to know which one has good properties.

If loading ratio for Nickel is high then nothing will happen near surface, because Nickel will not attract Hydrogen anymore.

Each material has very different abilities and behavior in hydrogen, different pressure, temperature and stress.

The only strange thing is that so many scientists are overlooking such wide cases of reactions. There is no magic and all these experiments are perfectly repeatable. Yet there are good tools to study them for over 40 years.

I believe that in 15 years there will be at least few supercoductors working reliably at a room temperature. This world opens many possibilities including batteries that can work for years without charging.

• MFMP will receive two packages with 4 prepared meshes total, possibly more later if needed, completely for free.

Plus some unprepared for calibration or other purposes.

Shipping will be likely on friday next week. Not longer than 2 weeks. Shipping, including customs to the USA will take 3 days or so.

Have the packages been sent?

• > The only strange thing is that so many scientists are overlooking such wide cases of reactions. There is no magic and all these experiments are perfectly repeatable. Yet there are good tools to study them for over 40 years.

I find it strange that someone claims to have a repeatable experiment they assert heated their home through a winter, yet dismantles that experiment before others had confirmed their findings.

• I find it strange that someone claims to have a repeatable experiment they assert heated their home through a winter, yet dismantles that experiment before others had confirmed their findings.

If you are talking about Mizuno, it was not "dismantled." It was cut into little pieces and sent to various labs where the pieces were subjected to destructive testing. That was done to try to understand the nature of the reaction. How else can that be done? What would be the point of letting it run? You will not find out anything more about the materials or the reaction just by letting it run, without doing physical tests and analyses.

• Thanks, Jed, for offering that explanation. Personally, it simply doesn't strike me as believable, but that's not to say it's not true. The explanation depends upon the idea that someone has hit upon a hard-to-find proof of something that most people do not believe, and then rather than keeping it running so that others can, if they wish, see it in action, voluntarily destroys it.

After a scientist/inventor had established ease of replication and had several running reactors that many academics had examined in detail, someone might submit one to destructive testing. That, I'd believe.

Let's review the history of this field of endeavor. Thirty years ago, two highly respected and reputable scientists displayed a reactor apparently showing the effect that is searched for. Other reputable people assert they've seen similar effects, while it appears that charlatans have also made such claims.

Meanwhile, over the thirty years since the initial discovery, the destruction of the human-evolutionary-climate proceeds and worsens, and a crash development effort leading towards such a device might have a serious impact on this existential problem. A researcher has a device that has operated successfully for a long period of time, while mainstream science continues to doubt the reality that such a thing is possible.

The single best support for governments instituting a crash development program would be a reactor which produced the effect at the magnitude asserted; it seems extremely foolish for someone who is confident he has such a device to discontinue it for any reason.

• I find it strange that someone claims to have a repeatable experiment they assert heated their home through a winter, yet dismantles that experiment before others had confirmed their findings.

I believe it was heating a friend's house, but that said, I do think this is a reasonable question to ask.

• The explanation depends upon the idea that someone has hit upon a hard-to-find proof of something that most people do not believe, and then rather than keeping it running so that others can, if they wish, see it in action, voluntarily destroys it.

Nobody wanted to see it. What they wanted was a sample of the material so they could analyze it. That's what Mizuno and I sent them. Unfortunately, many of the analyses were unhelpful, perhaps because the material was damaged or oxidized in transit. Anyway, there were some replications, and reportedly there has been progress, so it ended well. Letting the thing run indefinitely in a isolated house in Hokkaido would have accomplished nothing.

Few people even want to see the devices in Mizuno's lab, and the ones who have visited have often made grievous errors in analysis, because they were pressed for time and they did not have an interpreter. I pointed out these errors in some cases, but the visitors did not acknowledge them. A visit to a lab is fraught with difficulties. A visit to a house to see a heater that is not in a proper calorimeter would probably no prove anything to anyone.

• Update from Bob

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Update 2

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.