MIZUNO REPLICATION AND MATERIALS ONLY

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I watched the videos and the remarkable characteristics seen on the analysis of the untreated vs treated mesh. Got to admit that so far I am impressed, let’s see how that material behaves in the reactor. Kudos to the MFMP for doing such a fine job of characterization of the prepared vs original mesh.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• So, he sent both treated and untreated mesh? That was good thinking.

(Or was the untreated part at the edge of a treated mesh, perhaps where it was held down for treatment?)

This does look like a consistent and even method of applying thin film Pd. Excellent! As you know, Mizuno used rubbing and electroless deposition. Rubbing is inconsistent but I suspect it might help by making the surface rough. I wonder if this method of plasma deposition also roughens the surface, perhaps on a smaller scale. It sure makes a lot of surface area.

I hope it works!!!

• The experiment is streaming live, with occasional commentary by Bob Greenyer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVc_5z3v-nw

I think to fully understand what went on in the video, we (or at least us laypeople), need to understand what you, Alan G., was saying when Bob was talking with you? Unfortunately, you were garbled. Bob provided some general commentary (although far less than what he usually provides), and he may not have realized we could not understand you.

If you are not too busy, can you tell us what happened today, and where does MFMP go from here with this me356 inspired Mizuno R20 replication?

• The experiment is ongoing, just approaching what we think is the critical temperature (250°C) for the possible onset of excess heat. So keep watching if you're in a convenient time zone. I will be posting a summary of findings tomorrow, and full analysis of the raw data files will follow when time permits.

This is just the first of what I expect to be a series of tests, both with the currently installed mesh and with two fresh prepared sheets also on hand. If anything interesting is seen it will be reported here first, with complete documentation to follow.

• The experiment is ongoing, just approaching what we think is the critical temperature (250°C) for the possible onset of excess heat. So keep watching if you're in a convenient time zone. I will be posting a summary of findings tomorrow, and full analysis of the raw data files will follow when time permits.

This is just the first of what I expect to be a series of tests, both with the currently installed mesh and with two fresh prepared sheets also on hand. If anything interesting is seen it will be reported here first, with complete documentation to follow.

So far it has been impecable, for me is always interesting to keep an eye on your livestreams. I truly appreciate the characterization of the differences between the prepared and control meshes.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Might be better to use the STEM/EDS element mapping to find relation between structure and potential nuclear reaction sites, Akito Takahashi suspects SEM/EDS is not the best way to see microscopic structure possibly relating to CF reactions. But- STEM/EDS machines don't grow on trees

But I agree- great work, and thank you to all concerned.

• Can’t claim anything other than that I saw some sections of it, and to my understanding nothing was seen from the excess heat side.

The Residual Gas Analyzer showed a lot of stuff gassing out, I got the impression from the chat between Bob and Alan that they think they need to bake out much more, probably. One oddity is that no D2 showed on the RGA and they suspect it may be appearing as DO2. These were probably the most interesting observations in this run, the impressive diversity of stuff found at the RGA, which indicates it may require a much more thorough bake out.

They also talked about asking Me356 if any other step was needed to be taken in order to get excess heat.

• I described possible issues to MFMP in the morning.

The main issue I can see is over 10x higher pressure than what Mizuno and I recommended. For their reactor I found it is needed to add even lower amount of D because of small volume.

So I recommend to have something around 80 Pa.

Unfortunately it might require to replace the meshes for new already. Once higher pressure is present it could prevent from generate excess heat permanently. But I can see more if pressure plot can be provided from the run.

• Well, according to what i understand about a certain pressure value, probably the pressure was too high as explained me356.

Now, if next experiments should need new meshes... In the same way, probably the current one should be oversaturated.. Maybe a long heating in a D2 pumping should be enough ?

I described possible issues to MFMP in the morning.

The main issue I can see is over 10x higher pressure than what Mizuno and I recommended. For their reactor I found it is needed to add even lower amount of D because of small volume.

So I recommend to have something around 80 Pa.

Unfortunately it might require to replace the meshes for new already. Once higher pressure is present it could prevent from generate excess heat permanently. But I can see more if pressure plot can be provided from the run.

• I agree. There seems to be a lot of evidence from Japanese researchers (including Mizuno and the Tohaku group) that low pressure is a requirement for XSH..

Indeed, their reactors are basically working at partial vacuum and this is said to be a requirement to induce gas flow through the metal layers. The Mizuno-Rothwell ICCF 19 paper also stated that it was needed to have low pressure.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.