MIZUNO REPLICATION AND MATERIALS ONLY

• No problem. I was wondering why Robert wrote this with question marks: "Misfire...trustworthy... ??? Persuasion?"

As for you, I think you should tell us what company tested the reactor, and upload a report from the company. If the name is secret perhaps you can upload a report with no names. Your description is somewhat vague.

The company will not allow us to publish their name. There is an NDA so my hands are tied. It was an arduous process and painfully slow working with them and since their board decided not to invest, and we are now holding discussions for somewhere much more credible to run a new series of tests, I think it’s best to focus our efforts on that and hopefully apply what we’ve learned to the new experiments.

• Daniel_G: Thank you very much that you are here and shared lot of valuable data. I hope you will still stay here.

Total cost to build Mizuno-like reactor is roughly 500 USD if you can weld. I hope more replicators will come. As I said earlier, anyone interested can send me message and we can arrange sending prepared fuel.

Regarding our progress - our big size Mizuno style reactor is now ready for the very first tests.

There is possibility to achieve 100kW of excess with this model, given that we can fill it with around 1Kg of fuel.

I will share some first photos on monday I guess.

• There is possibility to achieve 100kW of excess with this model, given that we can fill it with around 1Kg of fuel.

I find it hard to believe you are making such a large reactor. Perhaps you could show a photo of the device. If you are making something like this, I think it is foolish, pointless, and very dangerous. Cold fusion reactors are poorly controlled. One that is meant to produce X watts of power usually end up producing 0.1 X, or no power at all. Occasionally they produce 10 X instead. A 100 kW machine might suddenly produce a burst of 1 MW, which could result in an explosion.

I see no point to making such a large machine. I would never make anything larger than a 10 W reactor, unless the reaction does not work on a small scale and reactors have to be larger. 10 W can easily be detected. That power level proves the point just as well as 100 kW does. For that matter, a 10 W reactor proves the point as much as a 1 MW reactor would.

If you are looking at this from the business point of view, and looking for practical, lucrative, real world applications, 10 W is worth far more money per watt than 100 kW. The most expensive electricity is generated by batteries at microwatt levels in pacemakers and wristwatches. The most expensive electricity in the solar system is generated by plutonium thermoelectric batteries on a scale of 10 to 1000 W. You could make millions selling long lasting electricity and heat below 1000 W. There is almost no competition in that market. Why make a 100 kW reactor when anyone can do that already with natural gas, at a very low cost for the equipment, or with solar cells, at an even lower cost and no fuel cost at all? A first-generation 100 kW cold fusion generator would have no important commercial advantages over a 100 kW natural gas generator. A 10 W cold fusion generator would have an entire market locked up for itself -- a market that will ultimately be worth billions of dollars.

• Rossi started with Focardi to do powerfull's reactors . stabilized at 10 kw the needed to play up to 130 Kw during the trigger time. Next only he lowered his reactors for safety reasons.

All of this to say probably with more "fuel" seeing things become more easy ,this is in contrary with what do the common Lenr communauty and probably Me356 is right about this point.

• Rossi started with Focardi to do powerfull's reactors . stabilized at 10 kw the needed to play up to 130 Kw during the trigger time. Next only he lowered his reactors for safety reasons.

Rossi's reactor did not produce any heat. If it had produced as much as claimed, it would have cooked him. He did not "lower" the power. The power was zero the whole time.

• We are working on many different modules ranging from watts to kilowatts for years.

All our experiments are ongoing in special testing room which counts also with explosions and radiation bursts and are remotely controlled by fibre optic network.

In any case with Mizuno type reactors there is nothing that could explode except Hydrogen.

The main risk is coming from radiation. We are able to induce bigger radiation bursts with prepared meshes that can be measured with any geiger even through 3mm thick stainless steel for several seconds. But if you are proceeding according Mizuno instructions this will not happen. It is mainly related to impurities in the gas and could happen usually just on the very first Hydrogen introduction.

• Building small reactors have pros and cons. If it is too small you can load only small amount of fuel. If fuel does not perform well you will be unable to measure it.

In other words smaller reactors require much more precise measurement and better knowledge of what is happening.

Reactor body must be designed accordingly to fuel amount. If there is too much fuel in small space you will see very big pressure changes. But pressure has direct impact on the operation. Big deflections are bad in Mizuno style reactor. If reactor is too big you need again more sensitive instruments.

In my opinion Rossi is clever and lucky man. From very cheap instruments he was able to find what is important. The most intriguing thing to me is how it was possible he found important principle of operation. Because he was really not scientist nor had a proper tools to do the research. I think the most important difference is that he was using bigger amount of Nickel where you can easily see if it works or not. I started in the very similar way without knowing anything about transition metals.

Because we have access to nearly anything it was very easy to start without any limitation. I think the biggest enemy in the LENR research is nothing else than YOU as scientist. And on the other hand big scientists can't really hold a proper tools and work manually. They are trying to do simple things in super expensive way which ruins their budget for another experiments. Or they even can't start.

For example thing that you can learn. Instead of very expensive vacuum pumps you can use cheap Lithium.

• In my opinion Rossi is clever and lucky man. From very cheap instruments he was able to find what is important. The most intriguing thing to me is how it was possible he found important principle of operation.

Rossi found nothing, at least in his final 1 MW reactor test, which ran for a year. His test was a crude fake. Anyone looking at the equipment setup or the final report by Penon could instantly see that it was a crude fake. He did not even try to make it look convincing. Perhaps this was a variation of the Nigerian Scammer technique, where the scammer deliberately makes himself look bad. See:

Why Do Nigerian Scammers Say They are From Nigeria? - Microsoft Research
    False positives cause many promising detection technologies to be unworkable in practice. Attackers, we show, face this problem too. In deciding who to attack…
    www.microsoft.com

• Sir JedRothwell you aren't the relevant person to evaluate a technology.

Your fingers could have been stained with ink but never, I'm sure, with lab grease.

me356 i'm agree with : They are trying to do simple things in super expensive way which ruins their budget for another experiments. Or they even can't start.

Rossi found nothing, at least in his final 1 MW reactor test, which ran for a year. His test was a crude fake. Anyone looking at the equipment setup or the final report by Penon could instantly see that it was a crude fake. He did not even try to make it look convincing. Perhaps this was a variation of the Nigerian Scammer technique, where the scammer deliberately makes himself look bad. See:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-u…ay-they-are-from-nigeria/

• I am sure there are things we will never know about Rossi. I also believe there were faked demonstrations in different ways. But I also can imagine he put too high bar and had short time line.

He is clearly person that want to be perfectionist and when money are involved he can't say it does not work yet. I think he had no idea when it will even work as he wanted.

But still I am sure he found important things which initiated research of another groups. So for us it is already great what he did.

• Sir JedRothwell you aren't the relevant person to evaluate a technology.

Anyone with knowledge of instruments and data who so much as glanced at the Penon report could see it is a crude fake. If you don't see that, you are not the relevant person to evaluate it. The engineers hired to look at the equipment and the report described the reasons why it was fake, in detail. So did I, independently of them, but you can look at what they wrote, and ignore my conclusions.

Those engineers know way more than you do.

• Again, you are funny, maybe you are talking about your friend the engineer Dewey ?

Anyone with knowledge of instruments and data who so much as glanced at the Penon report could see it is a crude fake. If you don't see that, you are not the relevant person to evaluate it. The engineers hired to look at the equipment and the report described the reasons why it was fake, in detail. So did I, independently of them, but you can look at what they wrote, and ignore my conclusions.

Those engineers know way more than you do.

• Again, you are funny, maybe you are talking about your friend the engineer Dewey ?

No, Rick Smith of Applied Thermal Engineering, Inc. See his report, Exhibit 1, Case 1:16-cv-21199-CMA Document 235-1, and Exhibit 10. Plus the other professional engineers.

I am not going to relitigate this. The Rossi discussion is closed.

• We have to stop this ego fight not interesting for people here.

Fortunately the ARPA new wave should save your world, your books, your business.

No, Rick Smith of Applied Thermal Engineering, Inc. See his report, Exhibit 1, Case 1:16-cv-21199-CMA Document 235-1, and Exhibit 10. Plus the other professional engineers.

I am not going to relitigate this. The Rossi discussion is closed.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.