MIZUNO REPLICATION AND MATERIALS ONLY

• ust playing around with the Q value calculator

Perhaps Russ George's geiger saw alpha particles or gammas rather than neutrons.

or meschugenons...from deuterium +Pd

Edward Teller - Atom Ecology
    Edward Teller helped figure out why I was not "cooked" by neutrons in my cold fusion experiment, the radiation seen was a new crazy particle -mishegnons.
    atom-ecology.russgeorge.net

• an over abundance of meshuganons…

Maseltov May you live to be 120, or at least 95 like Teller. There are quite a few meshugenons floating around in menschen courtesy of the WIV, Bigpharma

Mizuno document is clear about this - aim is to achieve the highest flux and measuring loading ratio.

Daniel.. you are busy with other werk .. but is this still the aim

or is the Mizunotech presently focussed on more on high T output quantification

with a defined .mesh type/flux/loading ratio?

• We have a bit of a moving target here. The paper Mizuno published on the Pd/Ni/H system was the first paper I had seen that showed higher XSH with LOWER H2/D2 pressures and the first to claim flux is more important than loading. To be fair, if we are to take all the published results at face value, then a reasonable person would conclude that both systems are capable of producing XSH. Me356 is still talking about loading. Mizuno does not consider loading. Which is the correct view? The jury is still out. Someone with the resources should definitely formulate a hypothesis loading vs. flux and design an experiment to test this. I don't have this data unfortunately and my current focus on on zero precious metal systems. It would be good to know this obviously.

Yes its fair to say our focus is on the heat flux. In my humble opinion it's the most reliable indicator of nuclear reactions. For us its 100% reliable. Any other assertion inevitably includes an assumption about a priori knowledge of the mechanism. That makes no sense to me. Most academics cling for their lives to the existing models like a life-ring on a stormy sea. Most non-academics are not knowledgable enough to navigate their way through the historical physics experiments that gave us our current models without making some kind of outrageous claims. It requires very much a kind of unicorn that has strong academic knowledge of physics and experimental science and is open minded and confident enough to throw away just the bits he needs to discard to explain all the data without crossing the line into Rossi-esque crackpotville. The strangeness of quantum physics gives wiggle room for actual crackpots as well.

Please consider that Mizuno is a guy who is continuously improving things. His unique ability to see something new that others would easily miss is his superpower. During the covid crisis we couldn't source precious metals required to run those experiments. This was when Mizuno came up with the zero precious metal system idea. Since we saw good results without precious metals and that seemed the logical way to go commercially, we have since focused only on the new versions without Pd. I still think the Pd/Ni/H system is a good system for the physics lab to study LENR mechanisms. The best we can do is to share experiences and compare results so we can learn together. The new system which I showed drawings of at ICCF24 is based on the new zero precious metal system (not yet published) and even this is still early days as I have not yet got the reactor completed. I plan to complete the reactor soon (in the next couple months) and also hopefully build the new calorimeter discussed in my talk as well. Then I plan to send this whole system to other labs to test for us. Once our IP lawyers give us the green light, we intend to publish what we can on this new system.

In other news, we are now finalizing a cooperation agreement with a progressive group (crackpot team as per Rabbi Shlomo??) of theoretical physicists and engineers with an overabundance of meshuganons aiming at the lofty goal of rewriting nuclear physics. I believe our approach is novel and different from any other theoretical model of LENR and the hope is that with this novel theoretical framework and the superb empirical skills of Mizuno that we can together make some real progress on both aspects. The official announcement will be forthcoming soon.

• Rabbi Shlomo?

Maybe there are a few who are 3 steps ahead of the pack..likeTeller

if only he had been permitted 120years.....we might have had LENR as mainstream by now.

As for me I am running a different race.

Good to know that Mizuno is as active as ever.

and that there are two groups in North Japan not waiting on theory..

both very active ,with finance for R&D

2023 could be an annus mirabilis for LENR

• I like you, but you are arrogant and smug when you talk about Rossi.

Despite his twisted mind that i don't underestimate but like others, you know so little about him and speculate a lot, jealousy ?

BTW, I'm pretty sure, he should know the truth about your debate regarding flow vs loading.. or something else...

• I like you, but you are arrogant and smug when you talk about Rossi.

Despite his twisted mind i don't underestimate but like others, you know so little about him and speculate a lot, jealousy ?

BTW, I'm absolutely sure, he should know the truth about your debate regarding flow vs loading.. or something else...

Cydonia, I am not being smug. I have taken the time to do my research. I have read depositions, and court filings and judgements. My opinion, right or wrong is not based on arrogance or smugness, but based on what I believe to be facts. I don't feel recent activities of his, passes even the most basic sanity test. What is there to support the opposite? Some third party tests with credible scientists. Regardless if we agree or not, my point was not to stab at Rossi personally but to point out the controversy with some actors in this field. I don't mind to have a different opinion than you hold, but personally I would never ask him a technical question or look to him for any kind of advice. The world shall see. X-prize is coming. $100m should if nothing else produce a competition with a fair playing field and the wheat shall be separated from the chaff.

I don't think his twisted mind is credible in the scientific nor business realm. But I do stipulate that I may very well be wrong and apologies to those that still support and believe him.

• Shlomo Riskin Quote
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius. When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot.
    www.azquotes.com

• if you need to comment the work, the activities, the live from others that means you aren't enough confident in your own.

Do you think that all people have a good opinion about the ... around Mizuno/you/me356 ?

That means you should remain only factual... Only by sharing your great discoveries.

Cydonia, I am not being smug. I have taken the time to do my research. I have read depositions, and court filings and judgements. My opinion, right or wrong is not based on arrogance or smugness, but based on what I believe to be facts. I don't feel recent activities of his, passes even the most basic sanity test. What is there to support the opposite? Some third party tests with credible scientists. Regardless if we agree or not, my point was not to stab at Rossi personally but to point out the controversy with some actors in this field. I don't mind to have a different opinion than you hold, but personally I would never ask him a technical question or look to him for any kind of advice. The world shall see. X-prize is coming. $100m should if nothing else produce a competition with a fair playing field and the wheat shall be separated from the chaff.

I don't think his twisted mind is credible in the scientific nor business realm. But I do stipulate that I may very well be wrong and apologies to those that still support and believe him.

• Interesting thing that nobody is investigating is where the excess heat comes from? Where is it actually developed?

In case it is radiation then it must be thermalized to obtain excess heat actually. If it is produced directly in the mesh then how is it possible it is not melting?

And if it is radiation then reactor body thickness and material must render big difference.

• first to claim flux

Are you talking about heat flux or hydrogen flux?

Hydrogen flux seems to be a popular concept at the moment

Celani 2022

"Again, the hydrogen flux into the bulk or from the surface seems the be the key-factor that produce AHE."

Iwamura across the water from Sapporo is also talking about changing hydrogen flux..

"

We assume that hydrogen flux is

one of the key factors to induce condensed matter nuclear reactions and the hydrogen flux is intentionally arranged by the present experimental method. Hydrogen flux J from the nano-sized metal multilayer composite to the chamber is caused by gradient of hydrogen concentration and gradient of temperature...2020

My intuitive interpretation is that the hydrogen flux causes dissociation and reassociation of the H2 molecules as they migrate through catalytic sites iuntil finally a correct orientation of the'reactive hydrogen' is made.... which then causes energy release

the likelihood of forming reactive hydrogen rather than the commonly known H2 and H forms is very low... but the more flux you get the more interactions/orientations you get.

But you have to keep the hydrogen moving and changing orientation.. otherwise it stays

as H2/H "gathering moss.. For what its worth..

• Where is it actually developed?

Wyttenbach says its magnetic flux.changes ..cascading down from the 20 Mev level through magnetic gamma states 1000 k ev 50 kev 5 kev ...with only a small fraction appearing as photons....gammas ..

Changing magnetic fluxes excite the atoms just like an induction coil heats metals.

..to cause mev phonons and weak photon emissions..

the problem is .. how to detect huge magnetic flux changes which dissipate in seconds on a micrometer scale..

new physics..

• At atomic scale what is the flux definition , what have in mind the main contributors here about that ?

• flux definition

At atomic scale

We have Faraday/Lenz to thank for the term magnetic 'flux' before our present atomic scale.

but I think their definition can be applied at the atomic scale.. Flux change would be in

Webers per second , or rather Giga Webers per second..

As for hydrogen flux that is not at the atomic level..

Iwamura gives some equation at the chemical engineering level

• Forgive me, but I thought you were no longer working with Mizuno?

• How his theory can explain neutron emission?

• I still think the Pd/Ni/H system is a good system for the physics lab to study LENR mechanisms. The best we can do is to share experiences and compare results so we can learn together.

I think this is a good initiative. Although other systems are being developed, the Pd/Ni/H system is still a good one for research and replication.

To this end, at one point you were considering releasing raw data for experiments involving Pd/Ni/H reactors. Is this still possible? Is it something you still intend to do?

• Today we have confirmed excess heat generation with Mizuno style reactor even at 70°C - the reactor from photo I sent. Until now we never performed calibration at such low temp.

Reactor is loaded with only one mesh 20x20cm yet the COP is over 1.2 even at this low temperature. With increasing temp COP is increasing exponentially.

This reactor is so big that mesh covers just bottom half of the reactor shell. And the excess heat is well visible just in this bottom half.

The mesh is produced by the most recent process we are using where sufrace area is significantly bigger.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.