MIZUNO REPLICATION AND MATERIALS ONLY

• s. Focardi,

the pressure used by Focardi et al in the nineties was a lot higher than used in recent experiments..800 mbar versus ~ 2 mbar now

perhaps too much reactive hydrogen overloads the "LENR"pathway via Ni61..

and neutron production and transmutation reactions are used to get rid of the excess energy

"The sample loading in a natural hydrogen atmosphere was performed in successive steps. In each step, we started with an initial gas pressure in the range 400–800 mbar and thereafter a little amount of hydrogen was introduced into the cell through a suitable valve (p 400–600mbar)

. When the pressure decreased down to its starting value,new hydrogen was added (see fig. 3). After several loading cycles, the sample was ready and it was possible to trigger the exothermic process. Such an operation can be performed by lowering the input power, waiting for the sample temperature to decrease down to about 300 K, then suddenly restoring the previous power level. After this operation an increased equilibrium temperature, as shown in fig. 4, is obtained: the cell is producing an excess heat. Another way to trigger the process is to provoke a pressure step-like variation, as shown in fig. 5. After the triggering procedure, the production of excess heat is maintained for months.

• Mizuno told me that you do not work for Mizuno Technologies and that you two are no longer working together.

It is none of my business. I do not know much more than that. I asked him for permission to use one of the figures you circulated showing a reactor with plates in it (below). He said he did not recommend I use it because you do not work for him, or with him. He doesn't know about that figure. Perhaps you are working with someone else and that is the basis for the figure? I have no idea.

Hi Jed, I just spoke with Mizuno and he said his computer is broken so that's why he's not posting here but firstly he said you can use that illustration. Secondly he has one our new prototypes in his hands so of course he knows about it and he pre-approved my entire ICCF24 presentation as well.

When he gets his computer working which should be very soon he will post something here to make sure there are no misunderstandings.

• Focardi's preparation surface was very highly "studied" so i expect that Mizuno's achieved that a while with his Pd rubbing process however only by hazard, by explaining once his xsh.

• Simply Li7 is enough :) now about another topic i would know how your friend jurg ( or you)should explain this below, with his theory...

Li 11 halo nucleus - Google Suche

lighter metals than transitions like Scandium and Calcium have very sparse low kev states

whereas Sm, Gd and other rare earths have a huge diversity of low kev states

Gd 155 has a particularly low one at 22 kev.. with a reasonably long halflife..

• Simply Li7 is enough

Li7 simply? plus a steady stream of protons? ...is anyone else doing Lipinski expts now?..

the setup is very different from the Mizuno type reactor expt...

HYDROGEN-LITHIUM FUSION DEVICE - diagram, schematic, and image 01

Maybe Berkeley can do it with ARPA funds..

also there was quite an output of 'particles'

AFAIK no one has stuck Lithium (and certainly not Li11)instead of Nickel into a Mizuno type reactor with any successful XS heat.,,but I think Jurg wrote on Researchgate that the Lipinski results indicate

the participation of a condensed form of H, which he also wrote operates in Ni-LENR.

• Hi Jed, I just spoke with Mizuno and he said his computer is broken so that's why he's not posting here but firstly he said you can use that illustration.

I don't know about the broken computer. He recently sent me something to translate, so it seems to be working. Yes, he did say I can use the illustration. So did you, in this forum. Thank you!

He also said he does not know about the illustration, meaning he cannot vouch for the accuracy of it, because he is not working with you and you are no longer part of his company. That's all he said. Since I do not know what data the illustration is based on, I decided not to use it. I do not know anything more about you or the illustration, so I have no further comment.

When he gets his computer working which should be very soon he will post something here to make sure there are no misunderstandings.

He already posted something here. He said you are no longer working for the company. He didn't say he is not working with you, but that is what he told me.

• They did indeed report some Neutrons, as did (from memory) Piantelli solo and SRI. All (perhaps) associated with Tritium production, but such reports are very few and far between.

There are definite reports of neutrons from cold fusion, sometimes significantly above background. I do not think anyone who has read the literature carefully would dispute that. See, for example:

Claytor, T.N., D.G. Tuggle, and H.O. Menlove. Tritium Generation and Neutron Measurements in Pd-Si Under
    High Deuterium Gas Pressure. in Second Annual Conference on Cold Fusion, "The Science of Cold Fusion". 1991.
    Como, Ita: Societa Italiana di Fisica, Bologna, Italy.

https://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ClaytorTNtritiumgen.pdf

Various people observed neutrons from cryogenically cooled titanium shavings.

Takahashi reported neutrons inversely correlated with heat with bulk Pd electrolysis.

Tanzella observed neutrons and gamma rays in their cryogenic exploding wire experiments.

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/TanzellaFLtriggerede.pdf

Here is the question: Are these neutrons the direct product of nuclear fusion, or are they a secondary effect, possibly prosaic, such as fractofusion? I think many people lean to the second explanation. If they are secondary and prosaic, they do not tell us much about the nature of cold fusion. You should not include them in a theory.

• magicsound You can increase flux by adding hydrogen as fast as possible with as high pressure as possible. This will create microcracks at the surface with the most transition metals and can also bypass oxide layer. With higher temperature material will allow faster loading.

You can do the pressure step then wait for some time then use vacuum then make another pressure step and so on. With each step there is higher chance for excess heat reaction.

You can use protium for this purpose to save Deuterium. Protium can be also loaded easier.

• me356 Thanks. Pressure measurement range for this cell is limited to 100 Torr (13k Pa or 0.13 bar) by the capacitance gauge used. I can add up to 2 bar safely but that would be estimated pressure. Not sure high accuracy is needed but I will initially stay within the measurement range. My cell volume is only 350 cc so the amount of gas at that pressure is not enough to worry about the cost of Deuterium. I have three of your prepared meshes remaining, and will use them to test as you suggested.

• Have you ever thought why some can't measure any excess heat? What if their reactor is working but they can't measure it?

Mizuno was changing calorimeters and found it has direct impact on performance measurement. Initially he was obtaining only around 5% of excess.

But he also found that when reactor is cooled too fast then wall temperature will be too low which in turn will also decrease performance.

There is also big aspect why flowing air calorimetry can give you the best results. It is because it measures also surrounding air. Which in turn can heat up reactor walls even more.

It was well documented that reactions can take place even outside of the reactor. But basically nobody takes care here.

Sun is far away but reactions are taking place even here. So what is happening outside the reactor can have big difference.

This mean that reactor body composition can play important role as well as anything close to the reactor, including just air or water.

• That is right that some experiments could be influenced by the cooling speed of vessel matters.

For example there is a so large gap between copper vs SS steel which is similar as ceramics.

Not only the matter could be important but also its thermal inertia so that means also thickness involvement.

Noone yet play with that.

• Whatever is going on in the reactor you can be sure there is radiation coming out of the body. If neutrinos/antineutrinos are involved then with a proper detectors it could be measured far far away.

I believe people will master precise detection of these elementary particles so a small detectors will become reality.

• because we have no means to measure how far the reactions are going on.

You could try gamma spectroscopy.. $2000?

but you'll need a beryllium window.if you have a metal enclosure

it might help optimise the reactor

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juerg-Wyttenbach/publication/356972251_A_new_experimental_path_to_nucleosynthesis/links/61b4e39d1d88475981e117dc/A-new-experimental-path-to-nucleosynthesis.pdf?origin=publicationDetail&_sg%5B0%5D=WNYI0xAhtVyDsH7MiQ3GF_a54guvWw2_YC76WwpIdYJ9bzfBfDyrIS-F8h5LhfkX23ryXTGuzRMoL2vvIAIKTQ.Lg1JnZJ3xXG0CswhqWEs95ptNE-hGul2S7qv5_rSOxhaMN8-niwnmcWGpp6QMhHGNYzQpaM7W6bdUpjSOnpCEQ&_sg%5B1%5D=EzqMp1GJ54YyT43Duv6NNPzu8fpkhiGbY00K2dyK7WOsfKULE2eiNgTGPs6MKMxXuIHAwZ2_8R_gKA0SgYXobG6xu5HKBGGWok90bMStSWev.Lg1JnZJ3xXG0CswhqWEs95ptNE-hGul2S7qv5_rSOxhaMN8-niwnmcWGpp6QMhHGNYzQpaM7W6bdUpjSOnpCEQ&_iepl=&_rtd=eyJjb250ZW50SW50ZW50IjoibWFpbkl0ZW0ifQ%3D%3D

"Mixtures of selected magnetic isotopes, Deuterium loaded, emit gamma radiation some even without any heating/stimulation.

Isotopes with magnetic decay paths can down-scale magnetic fusion excess energy without emitting gamma radiation."

LENR reactions can directly produce 4He or add Hydrogen/Deuterium to any Isotope.

"

104Pd + 2H → 106Ag → 106Pd +2H → 108Ag → 108Pd +2H

→ 110Ag → 110Pd +2H → 112Cd

104Pd + 2H → 106Ag → 106Pd +2H → 108Cd +2H → 110In → 110Cd

108Pd + 2H → 110Cd + 2H → 112In → 112Sn

110Cd + 2H → 112In → 112Sn+ 2H → 114Sb → 114Sn

110Cd + 2H → 112In → 112Cd + 2H → 114In → 114Cd + 2H → 116In → 116Sn

• There are definite reports of neutrons from cold fusion, sometimes significantly above background. I do not think anyone who has read the literature carefully would dispute that. See, for example:

I'll let Ed Storms have a look-in. He said 'Cold fusion does not produce neutrons. This failure was one of the reasons the claim was rejected initially. Any neutrons that are detected must come from a different mechanism...."

• I'll let Ed Storms have a look-in. He said 'Cold fusion does not produce neutrons. This failure was one of the reasons the claim was rejected initially. Any neutrons that are detected must come from a different mechanism...."

That's what I meant. A different mechanism meaning something else, either triggered by cold fusion, or by the physical conditions needed to produce cold fusion such as high loading. Ed thinks fractofusion causes neutrons. Whether he thinks they all come from that, or just some of them, I don't know.

There is a lot about fractofusion in the cold fusion literature. You can do a search at LENR-CANR.org as shown on this screen grab. Enter the search term in either of the two fields in the red boxes:

• if you still are unable to generate excess heat you can vacuum the reactor under higher temperature to deload hydrogen.

During deloading the highest amount of AHE are produced. At some point when mesh is deloaded to a bigger extent it is good to not vacuum thoroughly and let the AHE leave in the reactor - preferably remaining hydrogen that can be easily deloaded.

Then increase pressure fast to a working level. At this moment excess heat will appear.

Great thing is our latest meshes can be loaded and deloaded quite easily. So they can be used even after any pressure operation. We will ship these to MFMP during next week I hope.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.