Yildiz Magnetic Motor Demo

• Official Post

W would like to invite you to the "Proof Of Concept” of our magnetic motor (the Yildiz MM).

The test will be open to attendants. There will also be live streaming.

Test Product: 7,5 kW Magnetic Generator (HMSB 286 - Alfa 01)

Test location: Via Fratelli Cairoli, 62/b – Belluno – Loc. MUSSOI – 32100 – BL - ITALY

Test Date: July 5-6-7, 2019

For better Informations please go to: http://www.dambros.com

Only for the brave and the very very optimistic.

• "W" ? Who is this?

Surely any educated person is not falling for a magnetic motor! While not an expert in magnetism, math nor "over unity" ;) machines, it is pretty well accepted that magnetism itself cannot over come the friction and conversion power losses from mechanical motion to electrical. While a nice sounding dream... reality bites this one.

Hopefully this is not someone who is also a leader in the LENR arena.

Only for the brave and the very very optimistic.

Is that how you spell "stupid and very very gullible?"

There can not be a magnetic motor. Magnets store only trivial amounts of energy and that energy can not be extracted without removing the magnet's unique properties. Every bit of work done by a magnet on a mass when it attracts something has to be spent to return the magnet and/or the mass to its starting position to repeat the attraction cycle. That's plus frictional and other losses. Magnetic motor claims violate the laws of conservation of energy. If magnetic motors, worked, the world and the universe would be an entirely different place than what we observe. Magnetic motors are always, invariably, either silly delusions or outright scams and frauds. All large magnetic motors that seem to work contain motors and power sources, for example batteries. Always require the inventors to take apart magnetic motors to their smallest components. They will refuse. Steorn was a sort of prototype for this kind of idiocy.

Yildiz used to be a favorite of master scam finder Sterling Alan now in prison for a very long time for self-confessed child sexual abuse crimes.

Scams like this are like Nigerian scams in that they target only the very dumbest investors.

Yildiz was discussed at length on the Mole Trap Forum at least since 2014. This is typical but you can search the forum for much more (search the comments, not the topics): https://www.moletrap.co.uk/for…cus=354554#Comment_354554

ETA: Can someone explain this from their site:

HMSB Motor produces:

7,5 kW hour

180 kW day

5400 kW month

65.700 kW year

Maybe sam12 ?

• Official Post

Alan I am unclear from your post, are you part of this? As a partner etc. I am getting tired of partial information on posts like this. We, the royal we, must stop this kind of post and concentrate on Jed and

Mizunos work

Please don't be unclear. This project has nothing to do with me at all. A distant acquaintance asked Frank Acland and myself to post it up here and on ECW. As for tired, maybe you should read these very short posts while lying down.

• Please don't be unclear. This project has nothing to do with me at all. A distant acquaintance asked Frank Acland and myself to post it up here and on ECW. As for tired, maybe you should read these very short posts while lying down.

Yildiz now, EM-Drive, Keshe etc. before.

What will be announced next?

Buoyant power plants? Anti-gravity devices? Reports of motorcycles which run on pur water? ...

Do you really think you enhance the reputation of this forum / of LENR when you cover all kinds of “exotic free energy technologies” (as Allan called them)?

That’s like an admin of a financial investing forum would also give “Nigerian Princes” the platform to offer their “money-making opportunities”.

• Official Post

Forty-Two

This post is intended as information only. The team here have very little interest whatsoever in promoting the topics you mention. I can only suggest that if people don't like the topic they ignore the thread, that way it will sink and vanish, which would be a demonstration of intellectual Darwinism at work. Personally I think permanent magnet motors are pretty much discredited, unlike LENR.

• If anyone wonders why we stopped at the moon, and haven’t spread throughout the galaxy just yet, it is because that stupid shit spreads, and is absorbed, faster than reality by an order of magnitude at least, and the critical radius has been breached.

• I can only suggest that if people don't like the topic they ignore the thread, that way it will sink and vanish, which would be a demonstration of intellectual Darwinism at work.

Or it’s going that way:

If people don't like the topic they ignore this forum, that way it will sink and vanish, which would be a demonstration of intellectual Darwinism at work.

• Official Post

If anyone wonders why we stopped at the moon, and haven’t spread throughout the galaxy just yet, it is because that stupid shit spreads, and is absorbed, faster than reality by an order of magnitude at least, and the critical radius has been breached.

No it is because everybody is closed minded and not giving a slightest possibility that something extraordinary is possible.

What we have is a proven scientific fact that a small load strapped to the huge tank of fuel will certainly reach an orbit.

Adm. Thomas Wilson Document Leaks Revealing UFO Special Access Project

"INFORMATION: Even if this post is already inside the off-topic area of the LENR-Forum, after a long discussion, the LENR Forum team decided not to allow topics that are even more controversial than LENR - cold fusion and have the potential to damage the reputation of the forum and its members. Therefore, in the future, we will not allow topics such as UFOs, parapsychology, miraculous healings, dowsing, Bovis units, etc. and therefore block and delete these posts. We thank you for your understanding and support."

• Official Post

RE the magnetic motor demonstration Dr Celani ( Francesco CELANI ) has asked me to publish this account of his interactions with the magnetic motor promoters...

Dear Mr. Celani:

I am a long time follower of the LENR research and I became aware of your participation on the evaluation of Rossi's e-cat, and your collaboration with the MFMP in the open science approach, since 2011.

In the past week I became aware of the upcoming demostration of a Magnetic Motor, and while reading comments on the E-catworld site about this demo, I found out your name appears in one of the images of the picture gallery as signing the manual collection of some sort of data. I wanted to know if you are really taking part on the evaluation of this machinary or its someone else with and identic name (which I don't know how likely is). I hope you can comment on this, and if you are involved, I would like to ask if there will be any kind of publication related to this event from the academic point of view.

Hoping to hear from you soon!!! - My Best Regards Camilo Urbina.

Francesco Celani replied:-

Dear Prof. Camilo Urbina (and Colleagues), at first thanks for Your interest in the LENR-AHE (and related/enlarged activities/experiments) field.

* About the so-called "Innovative Magnetic Motor", I joined, on 29 June 2019 (invited by my Colleague P.M.), a short time meeting (about 10:30--13:30), location North of Italy, to watch the new kind of device developed by some Scientists from Turkey several years before (since about 2010) and continuosly improved.

* The "device" was quite large, about 0.6 m 3 volume. The nominal power claimed from the Authors was of the order of 6-8 kW, continous operation. About 1/3 of the volume was used used to allocate the new magnetic generator, the remaining volume was used for a conventional electric generator (220V AC) and (complex, quite modern) control system of the large electric power involved. The system was connected to a PC (low power cables from the main; input power could be easly measured). I guess that apart monitor of the Current-Voltage-Temperature, the PC was used also as a CONTROL of the whole generator.

I don't have informations about the weigth of the system: I asked details about it and requested to monitor it continuosly during operations. The system was put over an insulating floor of wood (I think), about 20 cm high (to be fully reconfirmed about dimensions).

I attended ONLY the first part of the demonstration, when a very large (1000 l) thank (SS) was filled with tap water. According to the program, such water will be warmed (from about 15 °C to about 70-80 °C) by the generator, some days later.

* In order to evaluate the SCIENTIFIC aspects of the new apparatus, I asked to get a SMALLER device (about 100-200 W maximum power). It will be more easy to make any kind of control, like weight, intensity of each magnet (according to them as large as 1.4 T, i.e. 14000 Gauss) before and after long time operations (several days), put the "device" in several different places (to avoid any possible interference, of any kind, by external strong oscillating electro-magnetic field). The controll will be performed, apart V-I measurements (up to 20 kHz) both using large BW (200 MHz) oscilloscope (battery powered) and Gauss meter (from 0.1 Gauss up to 50000 Gauss; earth magnetic field intensity is 0.6 Gauss), from DC up to 20 kHz. I have all the instrumentations needed, included termomethers (type K, SS shielded; conventional by Mercury bulb, up to 120 °C).

* I saw in the Laboratory, a previous, small dimension generator with power matching my request. According to them it could be reassembled, adding also a low power AC generator.

* I am waiting for further informations from such Working Group, overall very kind and "open minded" to my several requestes.

My best wishes, Francesco CELANI

• don't understand anything

• Official Post

Yes, I just read Prof. Celani's answer to my query. Very honored of receiving his kind attention. I was just typing and sending an answer to his answer, and hoping the organizers of the demo yield to his request of a lab scale unit to do proper testing. So, Mr. Celani was invited to see the contraption and is willing to do proper testing, but the ball is entirely on the organizers of the Demo. Let's hope they rise to the challenge and something is learnt from all this (even if a measurement mistake is found be Mr. Celani).

IMO, they will never provide it.

Not for a correctly performed independent test, anyway. However, Celani, as a physicist, should know that magnets do not store or make appreciable amounts of energy and in any case, no usable energy at all. I suppose it might be fun to test the kludge in a smaller version if it were ever to be provided but it would be a waste of time in any case. Also a supposition: Celani knew the "inventors" would never comply with a correctly designed test.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.