Sergei Tcvetkov on the Cold Fusion Now! podcast

• Finally! If you speak Russian, you are in luck!

Listen to Sergei Tcvetkov speak Russian and Natalya Famina translate to English on the Podcast page:

https://coldfusionnow.org/cfnpodcast/

Attached is both the Russian and English transcription kindly made by Sergei that responds to my questions.

Responsetoquestions.pdf

Here is the article posted up that utilized the transcription, but modified for reading.

https://coldfusionnow.org/sergei-tcvetkov-podcast/

Spasibo,

Ruby

• Nice couple, they go to ICCF 22 !!!!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Thank you SERGEI and Ruby. Great interview. Any investors who read, may take note that Sergei is looking for financial backers. Doubtful there is anyone in the world with more LENR experience than he, with the solid lab results as proof.

Good opportunity for an IH, CP, Anthropocene, LENRInvest, or any others looking for an opportunity in the field. If interested, a good way to reach Sergei is through the forums private "Conversations" feature.

• Interesting about Rossi. Kind of adds to the other anecdotal tidbits about him, which together supports the belief that "he once had something". Irina, I think, is one of the few real posters on JONP, and Rossi usually gives her much praise when she makes a comment.

• Thanks Ruby.. so much effort for glasnost

Spacibo.. Natalya and Sergei

Spasi Bog .. Russia

Spasi Bog those Euro patent holdouts in Nuernberg

I am so glad to get the voice of a Russian LENR scientist in the podcast survey of research. But I think I would do it differently next time.

Record the interview with just the Speaker in their Language, and then, send the recording to the Interpretor, who then writes out the Translation. Then, I record the interview with their Translation entirely in a separate file, and then, edit an "overlay" of the Translation with the Speaker and their Language in the background.

That's how the public radio does it! But that is a lot of back and forth.

• Thank you SERGEI and Ruby. Great interview. Any investors who read, may take note that Sergei is looking for financial backers. Doubtful there is anyone in the world with more LENR experience than he, with the solid lab results as proof.

Good opportunity for an IH, CP, Anthropocene, LENRInvest, or any others looking for an opportunity in the field. If interested, a good way to reach Sergei is through the forums private "Conversations" feature.

One of the graphs from Estonia shows power oscillating around 500 Watts. That was a reproduction of the earlier work. If that is solid and true, then titanium is another good candidate for a reactor design. I hope he can get to Italy and talk more about this.

There was a little blip in the Conversations mail relay, I didn't get some messages, but I think it's fixed now.

• Thanks for the interview Ms. Carat. I really appreciate your efforts to report all what is going on in this fascinating LENR subculture.

I find Russian researchers so different in attitude and openness, very candid, they can talk about their ground breaking research as if they were talking about their weekend trip to the beach. For they is something normal, even if it has the potential of changing the world, they remain relaxed and with an outstanding happy demeanor. It's a delight!

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Unfortunately, the Russians have forbidden to shoot a video at the

of the 25-th RUSSIAN CONFERENCE on COLD NUCLEAR

TRANSMUTATION of CHEMICAL ELEMENTS

and BALL LIGHTNING

conference in Sochi, our Bob saw it!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr: