When is settled settled?

• "SM is almost a complete failure for describing dense mass and particle structure"

According to SM, electrons acquire mass by Higgs mechanism.

The Nobel Prize in Physics 2013 was awarded jointly to François Englert and Peter W. Higgs "for the theoretical discovery of a mechanism that contributes to our understanding of the origin of mass of subatomic particles, and which recently was confirmed through the discovery of the predicted fundamental particle, by the ATLAS and CMS experiments at CERN's Large Hadron Collider".

• "Obviously you are unskilled and not able to understand Mills approach and to discuss the shortcomings of his model."

True, I am too unskilled to discuss his model, however I am absolutely convinced that (almost) nobody in the scientific community takes seriously his theory.

• " Turbulent flow does not have a flat velocity flow across the middle 3/5"

Whereas poor behavior seems to stick and be recycled forever!

The continual use of the terms fringe science and pseudoscience with regard to LENR is poor behaviour,

Especially when TTHnew often misconstrues what is written as conventional science in an egregious manner

As with

The neutron proton mass difference is significant to six significant figures

when Stephan Durr's research shows that it is only accurate to two significant figures.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.o…632-1745062307.1563745632

• The Nobel Prize in Physics 2013 was awarded jointly to François Englert and Peter W. Higgs "for the theoretical discovery of a mechanism that contributes to our understanding of the origin of mass of subatomic particles, and which recently was confirmed through the discovery of the predicted fundamental particle, by the ATLAS and CMS experiments at CERN's Large Hadron Collider".

That's news for the tax-payers. The energy of the Higgs particle CERN found can be exactly calculated by NPP2.0 and is a simple proton resonance.... Higgs never predicted the mass of his particle. Something people like you never will understand.

• The energy of the Higgs particle CERN found can be exactly calculated by NPP2.0 and is a simple proton resonance....

The Higgs boson is the excitation of the Higgs field. It has nothing to do with the proton as seen below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson

It is worth noting that the Higgs field does not "create" mass out of nothing (which would violate the law of conservation of energy), nor is the Higgs field responsible for the mass of all particles. For example, approximately 99% of the mass of baryons (composite particles such as the proton and neutron), is due instead to quantum chromodynamic binding energy,

• The Higgs boson is the excitation of the Higgs field. It has nothing to do with the proton as seen below.

Your a babbler Axil! As you believe the SM / CERN cheaters did know the Higgs mass in advance.

But tell the world why we can calculate the exact mass of the "fake Higgs" particle based on the well known proton relativistic mass?

• Your a babbler Axil! As you believe the SM / CERN cheaters did know the Higgs mass in advance.

But tell the world why we can calculate the exact mass of the "fake Higgs" particle based on the well known proton relativistic mass?

Again one more try of this babbler.

I thought, he learned it. No. So sad. Anyway, Wyt, keep Your head up.

• "That's news for the tax-payers. The energy of the Higgs particle CERN found can be exactly calculated by NPP2.0 and is a simple proton resonance.... Higgs never predicted the mass of his particle. Something people like you never will understand."

CERN is an international project officially supported, well financed and controlled by European Union.

https://cds.cern.ch/record/2652956/files/English.pdf

total budget

1171170100 CHF i.e. 1,192,321,432 $

• Obviously you are unskilled and not able to understand Mills approach and to discuss the shortcomings of his model.

Wyttenbach I really don't understand what you are doing making comments like this on this site. Of course most of those you encounter here do not have the mathematical sophistication to comprehend either Mill's work or your own SO(4) stuff. So is not really noteworthy ... do you really have to shout it at people? In fact I will go further and speculate that there is no one here who has such sophistication. Can you point to someone who might be capable? If the answer is "no" then I ask what you are doing here at all.

Have you submitted your work to a peer-reviewed academic journal? You need to put your ideas in front of serious people and not the easy audience you encounter here. ResearchGate is not acceptable nor is a patent application. If you could publish in a good journal then your credibility would go up. Right now I see you about the same as Axil and if you are dissatisfied with this then I ask you ... how am I to distinguish between the two of you?

• "Have you submitted your work to a peer-reviewed academic journal? You need to put your ideas in front of serious people and not the easy audience you encounter here. ResearchGate is not acceptable nor is a patent application. If you could publish in a good journal then your credibility would go up. Right now I see you about the same as Axil and if you are dissatisfied with this then I ask you ... how am I to distinguish between the two of you?"

That's exactly my point!

• RB: The continual use of the terms fringe science and pseudoscience with regard to LENR is poor behaviour,

RB: your continued bad behaviour, as I noted in your previous post, is incorrigible. Shame.

Do you want me, out of tact, to use a non-standard use of the phrase "fringe science"? Pray, if not, tell me why it does not apply to LENR. I thought the whole point about LENR research is that it was not mainstream accepted which means funding, publication, etc are more difficult?

However, I'll give you this: ask the mods here whether they consider usage of the term fringe science to describe LENR as I do, selectively, on this forum as poor behaviour. If on reflection, looking at its definition, they do, then I will stop posting here for at least 12 months. That is an absolute promise. I will not be censored, but equally this place has its rules and I'd rather not do something that is considered behaving badly here, even if I don't think it is that.

As for pseudoscience, please find an example from here where I have called LENR science pseudoscience?

You won't find it.

THH

• Official Post

Do you want me, out of tact, to use a non-standard use of the phrase "fringe science"? Pray, if not, tell me why it does not apply to LENR. I thought the whole point about LENR research is that it was not mainstream accepted which means funding, publication, etc are more difficult?

By definition everyone in a Mental Health Institution is crazy, but people generally refrain from walking into one and calling them crazy. :) Say what you want though. You have reached the "too big to censor" category.

• Official Post

For the record, I made this same argument to Wyttenbach last Fall. I don't know if he has even tried to publish his SO(4) work in a serious way since. If he hasn't, and continues to refuse to even try, then it begins to look as though his efforts should be ignored.

It has been published on Researchgate, Perhaps that is serious enough for him.

• It has been published on Researchgate, Perhaps that is serious enough for him.

"Publishing" in ResearchGate does not fit the bill. It does not do what seeking publication in a mainstream journal would do ... place Wyttengate's claim of a rigorous theoretical framework for radically reforming modern physics in front of expert referees.

Your flippant attitude to this is a disappointment. It may be that you don't realize the importance of genuine peer review for this sort of thing.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.