When is settled settled?

• Official Post

I followed Dr. Cardone (his transmutation in cavitation of aqueous media is what I got interested after looking into Ohmasa’s transmutation patent) in Researchgate about 9 days ago and now he followed me back. Researchgate mixes a lot of features from Facebook and from LinkedIn but in a way that is very useful for researchers. I think RG is a great platform specialized for researchers but what I value most of it is the interdisciplinary approach. Specialization is very good but it has downsides when you can’t get others to understand you, RG allows people from many disciplines to access your research and that sometimes creates synergy.

• I have been following LENR topic for a while but I am yet to see any concerns about how an unlimited supply of heat energy would affect global warming. The current situation is that in order for the entire world to have the same per capita energy consumption as the USA we need to increase production seven (7) fold. That is already frightening. Let's imagine that free energy would cause the consumption in the USA to go up four (4) fold then the world would consume twenty eight times more energy than now. Where would all that heat go?

• I have been following LENR topic for a while but I am yet to see any concerns about how an unlimited supply of heat energy would affect global warming. The current situation is that in order for the entire world to have the same per capita energy consumption as the USA we need to increase production seven (7) fold. That is already frightening. Let's imagine that free energy would cause the consumption in the USA to go up four (4) fold then the world would consume twenty eight times more energy than now. Where would all that heat go?

It turns out that the direct effect of all the power currently used by our civilisation is tiny when compared with the enhanced GH effect from extra CO2. In addition, unlike CO2, its effect can be immediately reduced by reducing power consumption.

http://www.realclimate.org/ind…n-letter-to-steve-levitt/

• Official Post

I have been through lots of those. Very interesting to say the least. Usually happens on the back side of thunderstorms, right after seeing St. Elmo's fire. The charge almost always exits the wingtips, and/or nose/tail cone. Mechanics then do inspection upon landing, and often find a perfectly symetric "bullet hole" in one, or all of those spots. Every passenger walks off saying the "lightning bolt" hit their window.

OK, back to topic, although not sure what that is now. :)

• Official Post

When I said that this thread Topic was huge I meant it in a very deep sense.

Today I heard a podcast recorded in early June featuring Ruggero Santilli and it practically addresses this topic in its entirety.

If anyone is so inclined can hear it here,

https://www.americanantigravit…usion-and-nucleosynthesis

Runs for 84 minutes so not short but he makes very interesting points about the dominance of QM due to its practical usefulness, but also how it has stagnated physics by becoming unquestionable and sacralized.

Santilli states what might be obvious but at some point stopped being applied to QM and the SM, which is that it needs to be accurate for all observations and not only to a subset (even if greatly useful and practical).

He also says his Hadron Mechanics, developed as a model to fix the parts of QM that are insufficient to explain what is observed, it’s still just a model of Nature, which is complex and nearly impossible to know fully, but that improves upon our understanding and allows for new ideas that were precluded by QM, thus inconceivable and not even looked for or researched.

I am not an advocate of Santilli’s HM, but he makes some very appropriate points that apply to the topic debated in this thread.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.