Ponderations on Cavitation (Updated with impressive results from a paper of 2018)

• Almost by sheer chance I found this another very old paper of transmutation of lead to mercury in a certain type of lamp with an electric sparking effect. The researcher struggled to make sure they were not fooling themselves and ended not sure of anything.

Reminiscent of Tesla's carbon button lamp and Henry moray's works and lots of other people after. I ran an experiment a few months back with nickel nps , hydrogen and a 30 000 V spark, it made some interesting lights wich could not be explained by anything I know. Many ways to get to surface plasmons it seems. I will allot some time to do more experiments around high voltage.

The more I tinker about this the more I think fusion is hiding in plain sight and that it is nothing special. If you have read the works of Egely you know about how the solar corona make fusion happen with dust. If this can happen in such a wildly variable environnment as the solar corona it should be fairly easy to make it happen here on earth. I really think we are missing something evident.

• Official Post

Reminiscent of Tesla's carbon button lamp and Henry moray's works and lots of other people after. I ran an experiment a few months back with nickel nps , hydrogen and a 30 000 V spark, it made some interesting lights wich could not be explained by anything I know. Many ways to get to surface plasmons it seems. I will allot some time to do more experiments around high voltage.

The more I tinker about this the more I think fusion is hiding in plain sight and that it is nothing special. If you have read the works of Egely you know about how the solar corona make fusion happen with dust. If this can happen in such a wildly variable environnment as the solar corona it should be fairly easy to make it happen here on earth. I really think we are missing something evident.

I am not so familiar with the work of Egely, unfortunately, I just know what has been commented by others as his publications are not so widely available nor in the academic literature. However, the SAFIRE project is in the same track and they are now openly talking about transmutation in the simulated corona of the sun in their experiment, and “energy efficiency” For not saying excess energy.

• Official Post

Although this paper was published back in 1994, I consider it to be one of the best Astrophysical 'dusty plasma' papers I have read. This aspect of the potential LENR environment is one that has interested me for a long time. Also I don't think that there are irreconcilable differences between'dusty liquids' and 'dusty plasmas' in terms of the possibilities they offer experimenters.

dusty plasma pdf.pdf

• Almost by sheer chance I found this another very old paper of transmutation of lead to mercury in a certain type of lamp with an electric sparking effect. The researcher struggled to make sure they were not fooling themselves and ended not sure of anything.

I wish the paper had given more specifics about the setup. My guess is that to enhance the effect they would have needed to tune the system more precisely so that a continually existing plasma ball (macro-EVO or complex space charge configuration) would have appeared.

• Reminiscent of Tesla's carbon button lamp and Henry moray's works and lots of other people after. I ran an experiment a few months back with nickel nps , hydrogen and a 30 000 V spark, it made some interesting lights wich could not be explained by anything I know. Many ways to get to surface plasmons it seems. I will allot some time to do more experiments around high voltage.

I totally agree. Except that I don't think we are limited to fusion. I believe there are a range of different nuclear reactions, primary and secondary, that can occur in electrical discharges. Moreover, I believe that if a system is tuned properly into resonance and if certain fuel mixtures are utilized a large percentage of the energy can be extracted from the vacuum.

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

It's funny to look at these experiments ... It turns out that the great Russian physicist and inventor Vladimir Stepanovich Afanasiev, who created the hydro wave technology that allowed him to synthesize aluminum and copper in 2006, was 20-30 years ahead of his time ... He was not understood by physicists ... and not recognized by politicians ... and officials, on whom the fate of this technology depended -

The use of the hydro wave method for the purification of aqueous solutions and thermonuclear reactions, December 7, 2017 - https://drive.google.com/file/…12BxqdNU/view?usp=sharing

The use of the hydro wave method for the purification of aqueous solutions and thermonuclear reactions, December 7, 2017 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/27Ad/4bDGJ92rH

• Official Post

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

It's funny to look at these experiments ... It turns out that the great Russian physicist and inventor Vladimir Stepanovich Afanasyev, who created a hydro-wave technology that allowed him to synthesize aluminum and stranded in 2006, was 20-30 years ahead of his time ... He was not understood by physicists ... and not recognized by politicians ... and officials, on whom the fate of this technology depended -

The use of the hydro wave method for the purification of aqueous solutions and thermonuclear reactions, December 7, 2017 - https://drive.google.com/file/…12BxqdNU/view?usp=sharing

The use of the hydro wave method for the purification of aqueous solutions and thermonuclear reactions, December 7, 2017 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/27Ad/4bDGJ92rH

Upon reading some of your papers, one could say that Viktor Schauberger was even more ahead, perhaps a 100 years, of his time.

• Official Post

I did not want to create a new thread for posting this paper and as is Cavitation related, I will post it here bumping the thread at the same time.

Bob Greenyer did a livestream today (interesting as always if you have the time, totally recommend it), but one paper he shared was really mind blowing, is a work performed by a Mexican team of physics that worked bombarding a lead foil (sandwiched in plastic) with sound shockwaves (coming from a simple yet powerful system to create the cavitation shockwaves) and they observed, not without a fair share of surprise, X ray emissions and also a polygonal shaped hole in the foils where the lead simply “disappeared” and was nowhere to be found (take in account it was encased in plastic, and the small debris they could find inside of it did not account for even 1% of the missing material). They propose that the matter “collapsed” and produce some conjectures about how this could be explained invoking some electron involvement, from an accepted theoretical frame of reference, but obviously fall short of explaining and express their intention to keep working on this.

I am really impressed by the results and the experimental design that leaves no much margin for other interpretations other than the material simply disappeared, which is absolutely baffling.

Paper can be read here:

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1804.005…8Xq0BuoQSN2pMGd-kDWcq7N1s

The scale marks are in millimeters.

• Curbina

Changed the title of the thread from “Ponderations on Cavitation” to “Ponderations on Cavitation (Updated with impressive results from a paper of 2018)”.
    • Official Post

The only thing worth to note; We once more find the magic 1keV proton resonance. The rest ist stanard model dreams. Such experiments need a more careful replication with better measurment and isotope analysis.

I agree that I am not impressed by their “within the box” attempt to rationalize their extraordinary results. They are within formal academia and it was a government funded project, so it figures they are trying to make sense of their findings without ruffling feathers.

I am much more impressed by the result itself, and the methodology chosen that leaves no room for interpretation: the matter within the hole simply disappeared and is our job to try to know what happened to it.

• My answer -

Demonstration of experiments by Bob Grigner, April 19, 2021 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/vzvX/kCa4jQ67X

Demonstration of experiments by Bob Grigner, April 19, 2021 - https://drive.google.com/file/…xw37bQaq/view?usp=sharing

• Official Post

quick search for Piezolith 2501 tells it is used to break up kidney stones. So authors claim that amount of energy is insufficient to melt tiny piece of lead? BG often sees only part he wants to see. Like 'tractor beams' in LEON reactors. After watching his video in tractor beam I discovered that they act on my chili bowl and beans end up on kitchen walls so far up no way it can be boiling.

• Official Post

quick search for Piezolith 2501 tells it is used to break up kidney stones. So authors claim that amount of energy is insufficient to melt tiny piece of lead? BG often sees only part he wants to see. Like 'tractor beams' in LEON reactors. After watching his video in tractor beam I discovered that they act on my chili bowl and beans end up on kitchen walls so far up no way it can be boiling.

Max Nozin , I understand you may have bias against BG due to his unorthodox views, but please read the paper with care. The material was wrapped in plastic and the void created was only on the metal foil, while the wrapper was intact, and the little debris left (within the unscathed wrapper) did not account for the missing mass. This is a really impressive anyway you analyze it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.