Ponderations on Cavitation

• Almost by sheer chance I found this another very old paper of transmutation of lead to mercury in a certain type of lamp with an electric sparking effect. The researcher struggled to make sure they were not fooling themselves and ended not sure of anything.

Reminiscent of Tesla's carbon button lamp and Henry moray's works and lots of other people after. I ran an experiment a few months back with nickel nps , hydrogen and a 30 000 V spark, it made some interesting lights wich could not be explained by anything I know. Many ways to get to surface plasmons it seems. I will allot some time to do more experiments around high voltage.

The more I tinker about this the more I think fusion is hiding in plain sight and that it is nothing special. If you have read the works of Egely you know about how the solar corona make fusion happen with dust. If this can happen in such a wildly variable environnment as the solar corona it should be fairly easy to make it happen here on earth. I really think we are missing something evident.

• Reminiscent of Tesla's carbon button lamp and Henry moray's works and lots of other people after. I ran an experiment a few months back with nickel nps , hydrogen and a 30 000 V spark, it made some interesting lights wich could not be explained by anything I know. Many ways to get to surface plasmons it seems. I will allot some time to do more experiments around high voltage.

The more I tinker about this the more I think fusion is hiding in plain sight and that it is nothing special. If you have read the works of Egely you know about how the solar corona make fusion happen with dust. If this can happen in such a wildly variable environnment as the solar corona it should be fairly easy to make it happen here on earth. I really think we are missing something evident.

I am not so familiar with the work of Egely, unfortunately, I just know what has been commented by others as his publications are not so widely available nor in the academic literature. However, the SAFIRE project is in the same track and they are now openly talking about transmutation in the simulated corona of the sun in their experiment, and “energy efficiency” For not saying excess energy.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Although this paper was published back in 1994, I consider it to be one of the best Astrophysical 'dusty plasma' papers I have read. This aspect of the potential LENR environment is one that has interested me for a long time. Also I don't think that there are irreconcilable differences between'dusty liquids' and 'dusty plasmas' in terms of the possibilities they offer experimenters.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

dusty plasma pdf.pdf

• Almost by sheer chance I found this another very old paper of transmutation of lead to mercury in a certain type of lamp with an electric sparking effect. The researcher struggled to make sure they were not fooling themselves and ended not sure of anything.

I wish the paper had given more specifics about the setup. My guess is that to enhance the effect they would have needed to tune the system more precisely so that a continually existing plasma ball (macro-EVO or complex space charge configuration) would have appeared.

• Reminiscent of Tesla's carbon button lamp and Henry moray's works and lots of other people after. I ran an experiment a few months back with nickel nps , hydrogen and a 30 000 V spark, it made some interesting lights wich could not be explained by anything I know. Many ways to get to surface plasmons it seems. I will allot some time to do more experiments around high voltage.

I totally agree. Except that I don't think we are limited to fusion. I believe there are a range of different nuclear reactions, primary and secondary, that can occur in electrical discharges. Moreover, I believe that if a system is tuned properly into resonance and if certain fuel mixtures are utilized a large percentage of the energy can be extracted from the vacuum.