Mizuno update by CFN/LF Journalist Ruby Carat

• @Director

Have to ask Ruby about that. On another matter, I take it from reading Mizuno's new comments, that he is no longer on the payroll of, or employed by IH. He is doing this research using his own money, and might have to close his company "Hydrogen Engineering Application and Development" soon.

Is it confirmed that he was ever employeed by IH?

I believe they had him bring a reactor for testing and was unable to produce expected results. Some have stated not enough time or possibly other reasons for the lack of confirmation, however I believe it is accepted that they did not find excess heat.

However, this would not mean Mizuno was employed or on IH payroll. Is there verified confirmation that he was actually in employment or contracted other than the one test? If so, it would be quite interesting to know why they parted ways. I thought I read where there were no particular hard feelings between the two.

Unfortunately, this is a bit of a mystery. Based upon my understanding of other legitimate researchers such as Cravens, Letts and HIggins, I have read of no issues with them and IH, thus seemingly to confirm IH is a good partner. My readings of the IH dispositions of the Doral fiasco indicate they tried to give Rossi as much opportunity as they could.... he simply screwed them over. It is very strange they parted ways, especially if Mizuno needs funding. IH has the resources and the commitment. What would have caused the separation. Please, no speculations about venture capitalist being evil! I am not interested in politics nor personal views on this. If Mizuno really has the goods and needs the funding, it is very odd that the two are not working together.

If the true reason of the parting of ways was known, it may cast a clearer light on the current situation.

A) It would indicate what IH thought of the reactors and or testing methods and likelihood of commercial potential.

B) Cast some light on IH's approach to working with researchers.

But then, if as I suspect, that Mizuno was never in IH's employment or had a research contract with him, then there was no "parting of ways" as they were never

connected.

So.... is it confirmed that MIzuno was employed by IH?

Thanks,

• Official Post

@Director

Have to ask Ruby about that. On another matter, I take it from reading Mizuno's new comments, that he is no longer on the payroll of, or employed by IH. He is doing this research using his own money, and might have to close his company "Hydrogen Engineering Application and Development" soon.

I did not read it like that Shane D. but it would be a shame if he is forced to close, but seems he might be saved by a positive replication. One can only hope. It’s truly a shame that LENR is so frequently perceived as being pending of a thread.

• as being pending of a thread

Interview .... arigatou gozaimasu .. Ruby

Mizuno like many other researchers talks of existing on " sparrow's tears"

however 300,000 US$ is a significant pool of debt which will take many sparrows to fill

Its great to hear

that Gundersen will run Hikoboshi this fall.

and that Cravens will attempt replication of R20

..I am sure that Mizuno will have a different name for R20..

there are many stars in the sky

perhaps some of them run on LENR

Hikoboshi 彦星 -Altair- Alpha Aquila - Pou-te-rangi

Hikoboshi is part of Japanese/Chinese mythology

Tanabata festival is celebrated in July/August

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanabata

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Its great to hear

that Gundersen will run Hikobosu this fall.

I was under the impression the reactor Gundersen was about to test, is the R13 (ICCF21) he received as a gift from Mizuno after the earthquake?

Here is why I think that may be the case:

"Zeiner-Gundersen, based in the Oslo-area of Norway, has just received the reactor from Mizuno.

“I’m guessing I was one of the first to contact Mizuno after his lab went down in the earthquake, to continue and verify his important work, and I’m also working in a well equipped lab as well. Opening the shipping box was like Christmas. All the excitement in the world.”

“I believe its not the glow discharge reactor but filled with ZrPd powder that will activate when the temperature reaches a critical point after being loaded with deuterium. I think this is the same design that yielded 12% excess heat that Jed presented at ICCF21.”

• 12% excess

50% excess

500% excess

Big difference...

• Official Post

DENEUM, you claim failure to replicate but you did not follow the long vacuum and bake out protocol. You also had termography instead of calorimetry. I am in no way criticizing your efforts, but you have to be clear that you did not perform a replication but an analogue experiment. Have you kept it ongoing or you already ended it?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.