HHO Uruguayan style

• Official Post

I hope this is posted in the right category. Since I stumped on and understood the importance of Ohmasa’s water gas process thanks to the information divulged by MFMP’s project OHMA, I have devoted some time to look for the controversial issue of the so called HHO flame temperature. Is within this context that I found a YouTube Channel that I initially thought was an Argentinian (but is Uruguayan, their accents are very similar in Spanish) that has been doing HHO experiments since more than a decade ago, and has built a seemingly thriving commercial business out of it. Of particular interest are:

His temperature flame tests, which finds a 950 degrees Celsius for pure HHO

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His industrial heaters installations, his industrial heater rated at 50000 Kcal/hour that runs on an electrolyzer that produces 30 Liters per minute of HHO per minute with a 6KW/Hour input.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And his genset test apparently running a 2.2 kw generator, with a 1 Kw load of electric heaters, with the gas produced by an electrolyzer of 1.4 Kw of power consumption.

The guy does not say nor advertises as overunity, nor tells this is anything but a clean method for solving heating needs and saving some gasoline/diesel in transport applications (he sells kits for cars, pick ups and load trucks). But in his video comments you can clearly see he is aware of the energy “anomaly” that a look to the numbers imply, but treats it with caution.

• Official Post

I am often surprised by the apparent low level of LENR and related activities in the Spanish-speaking world- very pleased to see this, thiugh it has of course little to do with 'classic' cold fusion..

The sad truth Alan is that most people here are struggling to make ends meet than worried about technical matters, and those who are educated "enough", just dismiss this as nonsense. The ocassional local news report of water driven cars has occured, much more since youtube, but most people are financially constrained.

I am somewhat of a tinkerer but since I am completely self reliant for income my time is absorbed mostly for the need of staying above water as a small entrepreneur, economically speaking, so no time for hobby tinkering, just yet.

This Uruguayan is an Industrial Engineer, I have found some background on him, he was inspired by Paul Zigouras. Its a very rare case of someone that was able to make a living out of this.

Of course this is not "Cold Fusion" but, as completely related to Shoulder's Work, probably much more related than what it appears to be.

• What does this free energy stuff have to do with LENR, other than an attempt to blacken the field's reputation?

If (and I'm not saying it) LENR researchers give credence to these unevidenced free energy crank claims it implies they have a low threshold for what they believe might be real, which of course confirms the mainstream view of why LENR research continues.

THH

• Official Post

Curbina is the oil heater a good load for experiments? If the feed is less than nominal would it still turn on? Another kid of load is an array of incandescent lamps claim to be as bright as it always is.

How is 900C claim supports BG's <200 claims for OHMASA gas?

I would not know with exactitude, AFAIK an oleo electric heater will work at max output if started cold until it reaches the setting. But there’s no way to gather that from the video, nor is the objective of the video to show proof of overunity, just intended to show HHO can run a generator with a load attached. The author of the video doesn’t claim OU, just intended to show his HHO running a genset.

The 900 Celsius is far higher than reported by the MFMP for Ohmasa’s but you notice that is measured at the tip of the flame so to not destroy the pyrometer, which would happen if placed close to the nozzle.

• Official Post

Curbina all I see is that BG is getting very close to replicating Hutchinson's strange collectible artifacts which he keeps on selling on ebay while saving the world's crisises afterhours.

Is an interesting subject, I think is related to LENR at the bottom, but this will be debated ad nauseam until we figure out more from the scientific point of view.

• Official Post

Curbina why don't just loop genset and hho generator?

Once you review the numbers involved you realize a genset is not a good candidate because of the low efficiency. It would take a turbine system to close the loop and power a load if the content of energy in the HHO is as claimed (3 to 5x). Anyway, and again, this is not the aim of this post.

• Official Post

Curbina why don't just loop genset and hho generator?

I had forgot to come back here, I got in touch with the maker of the videos, we have been exchanging emails for a while now. He says running in close loop is something he has done but, it requires generators with an automatic advance timing adjustment system, and second but, and as everyone who is aware of the EVO-LENR connection suspects, it ends destroying the motor of the generator, which can be avoided by mixing the HHO with a small amount of LPG, which still results in great economy for energy production. I think that the only work around is by using turbine generators that would possibly handle better the destructive nature of HHO flame on metals.

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be
    . There are enitre channels almost cometely dedicated to hho experiments. I can send a link if you are interested.

• Official Post

You can't just add LPG - the inventor must be using an LPG/air mix. If you added only methane there would not be enough oxygen for it to burn the HHO- the hot anoxic mix caused by adding might end up producing some rather horrid carboxyl compounds.

Indeed, it requires air, otherwise I does not work.

• In the data I saw a couple of years back, adding on board electrolysis to make hydrogen using on board generated electricity always reduced the overall efficiency of an engine and increased fuel consumption. I have never seen a good study in which fuel economy was increased by injecting hydrogen made from engine power back into the engine. And it makes sense. Electrolysis is an inefficient power hog. Why should using it improve economy? I have also seen no data suggesting anything magic about HHO. That seems to be just another hype for very dangerous mixes of stored hydrogen and oxygen. Storing those two gases together in mixtures which are explosive is a terrible idea.

An example of what can happen and there are many: https://blog.fuelcellnation.co…osions-in-california.html

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.