The SAFIRE, SUNCELL, and E-CAT SK reactors are all producing macro-scale EVOs that are inducing nuclear reactions and likely tapping zero point energy. I'm excited that there are more teams working along the same lines even if they don't recognize it. The complex space charge configuration (another name for EVO) they are producing during the negative resistance regime is a larger version of what Kenneth Shoulders produced. By keeping the EVO stable, maximizing the internal self-organization, and maximizing the ion acoustic waves, you can produce excess energy production and transmutations. My guess is that the Suncell and SAFIRE systems are not yet anywhere near optimized. I think a few keys are...
1) Produce a system that keeps the plasmoid off the electrode to avoid doing damage to it. You can do this by reaching the highest state of organization. This requires a resonant circuit attached to the reactor.
2) Related to number one, make sure your system is highly resonant.
3) Utilize noble gases to help stabilize the EVO.
4) Try to match the spin polarization of the fuel elements you are using. This is probably not critical but can help.
5) Try to have multiple gases in the reactor to produce layers within the plasmoid. This will help stabilize the EVO.