SAFIRE, SUNCELL, E-CAT SK: Three reactors, three theories, one common unifying mechanism - the EVO (Exotic Vacuum Object). [Brown's Gas Joins the Club!]

• @clarifier your answer seems to me troubled, so, I didn't understand what you tried to say, praiseworthy @clarifier ?

It would be a pity that with a so altruistic pseudo like that, I can't understand you ?
    Help me please my great friend :)

• @clarifier your answer seems to me troubled, so, I didn't understand what you tried to say, praiseworthy @clarifier ?

It would be a pity that with a so altruistic pseudo like that, I can't understand you ?
    Help me please my great friend :)

I meant the very first post, the OP.

Phrases like "exotic", vacuum energy, zero point energy... and similar phrases... coming from an guy, which calls himself "Director", but apparently only directs fantasy rather than science... who the heck would take him serious ?

• @clarifier Personally, I haven't always agreed with @Director but "vacuum energy, zero point energy" sticks well with my universe behavior understanding :)

And You are sure, that people can harvest that ? Especially some garage guys with zero energy science knowledge ?

• I meant the very first post, the OP.

Phrases like "exotic", vacuum energy, zero point energy... and similar phrases... coming from an guy, which calls himself "Director", but apparently only directs fantasy rather than science... who the heck would take him serious ?

EVOs are real.

They are the heart of LENR.

They are also highly classified.

• Eric Davis of Earthtech allegedly built an EVO generator at a military air force base and successfully produced excess energy.

• Max,

You know the rules. There can be no discussion of that topic on this forum, ever, by anyone.

This device was built at Edwards AFB. A visiting scientist saw it and was told that it could extract ZPE but they didn't know how to scale it up. I have it on good authority that the whole project is now classified. I suspect that Davis eventually figured out how to scale it up. Doing so is easy. You build a system that can produce a larger EVO that exists continually (not transitory).

By now, I hope Davis has built something equivalent to Andrea Rossi's SK.

• REQUEST:

If anyone on this forum has a connection to the SAFIRE team, I'd like to request that they have a representative from their team contact me on this forum via private message. Or, if they would like, I can communicate with them via Skype. I have some thoughts, questions, and ideas I would like to share with them.

• There is one underlying mechanism for SAFIRE, SUNCELL and E-CAT SK observations. In each case ionized hydrogen is present and an energy input keeps part of system as a plasma. These are the conditions which create weak force states which superposition over the hydrogen atom. These states collectively form a catalyst for nuclear fusion. See the following reference.

https://patentimages.storage.g…ade2b/US20180322974A1.pdf

In this pending patent I derive the theory for weak force states which superposition over the hydrogen atom, I call them w-waves. I have proven a type reaction for the above common conditions for SAFIRE, SUNCELL and E-CAT SK. The type reaction occurs when oxygen is also present. The proofs are via mass balance, stoichiometry, thermodynamics and chemical kinetics. Rather than a nuclear explosion, one gets a fuel, one with enough potential energy to produce antimatter. In two minutes enough mass disappeared that if it was converted to energy, that energy would have been about 1/10 the size of bomb dropped on Hiroshima. That is an amount of energy way too extreme to wave off as an error. All of the above proofs are way above the error range. If one believes in the conservation of mass and energy, one must ask what happened to such an enormous amount of energy?

A rational energy balance suggests a mass is form from that energy which mass has with equal amounts of matter and antimatter. I prefer to call the fuel or fuels IAM, immobilized antimatter. It is also reasonable that the type reaction has been occurring in thunderclouds over the earth for a very long time. The extreme potential of this fuel and its likely presence in the atmosphere might be causing EV and ball lightening.

So, energy wouldn’t come from nothing (zero-point) rather from an unquantified unknown fuel in the atmosphere. We don’t need to suggest muons, when a simpler explanation presents an alternative nuclear catalyst. The spectra predicted to be emitted by SUNCELL are reported by Mills to be present in the sun. These are same frequencies which are required to form theses weak force states. That is far more that co-incidence.

If this form of fusion happens on the sun’s surface and the fuel converts back to energy as a function of temperature as predicted by kinetics, then the temperature would rise from the sun surface outward, which of course it does.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if someone was paying attention? Can you imagine what the data seems to say? We could do fusion as show above and then introduce the fuel produced by it into a high temperature plasma and thus finally have achieved the promise of abundant nuclear power.

• First time i read/heard this word" stoichiometry" used by Lenr members ;

However you are right this parameter "from my eyes" remains the most important to explain why sometime there is XH or not.

This is the link which tend to use chemistry field to explain Lenr, maybe the only one !?

• Drgenek

I don't have enough knowledge in plasma physics unfortunately.

Another question, however, about what you call "phat".

We know that the main problem from ITER type reactors remains Velikhov's instabilities.

Also, could these instabilities produce your "phat" ?

• Wouldn’t it be wonderful if someone was paying attention? Can you imagine what the data seems to say? We could do fusion as show above and then introduce the fuel produced by it into a high temperature plasma and thus finally have achieved the promise of abundant nuclear power.

We are paying attention - it was all fine before your suggestion to couple it to a high temperature plasma - Holmlid is making the same mistake trying to pump -muons into a plasma - neither will work because you simply end up with hot fusion 'kicked off' with a different catalyst - you just end up with ITER again. But keep the reactions confined to a low temperature Mizuno - type reactor - that's the way ahead for LENR/CF. Keep it cool!

• Wouldn’t it be wonderful if someone was paying attention? Can you imagine what the data seems to say? We could do fusion as show above and then introduce the fuel produced by it into a high temperature plasma and thus finally have achieved the promise of abundant nuclear power.

We are paying attention - it was all fine before your suggestion to couple it to a high temperature plasma - Holmlid is making the same mistake trying to pump -muons into a plasma - neither will work because you simply end up with hot fusion 'kicked off' with a different catalyst - you just end up with ITER again. But keep the reactions confined to a low temperature Mizuno - type reactor - that's the way ahead for LENR/CF. Keep it cool!

SAFIRE generates transmutation. It is not fusion. Fusion of heavy elements only happens in supernova explosions.

1000px-Nucleosynthesis_periodic_table.svg.png

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.