SAFIRE, SUNCELL, E-CAT SK: Three reactors, three theories, one common unifying mechanism - the EVO (Exotic Vacuum Object). [Brown's Gas Joins the Club!]

• JohnO

For what it's worth, Brilliant Light Power—who claim to be close to commercialization—employ brief low-voltage, high-current (several thousands A) arc discharges through suitable materials/catalysts, sometimes by essentially short-circuiting electrically conductive solid pellets rather than doing the same in the gas/liquid phase as shown in several the latest videos from the company. Some references to this process can be found here, for example (but several others including patent applications exist): https://brilliantlightpower.co…s/Cont_EUV_HOH-031215.pdf

lenr-forum.com/attachment/10451/

In this slide 6 here they provide this brief explanation as for why, but I recall reading a more detailed one somewhere else (I couldn't readily find a better source): https://brilliantlightpower.co…l-Presentation-120718.pdf

lenr-forum.com/attachment/10452/

• 5416-1.gif

http://www.rexresearch.com/correa/correa.htm

"The present invention relies on the use of gas discharge tubes designed to avoid premature transition from the AGD to the VAD regimes, and capable of being operated in a stable manner in that region of the characteristic curve of FIG. 1 extending between points E and F."

So you see, we want to operate in the extreme slope immediately before a true arc discharge is established.

The difference between Correa's device and what we want to achieve is that we don't want to pulse the device to create transient plasma phenomena. We want to achieve the negative resistance regime with an OPTIMIZED FUEL MIXTURE and then tune it into resonance so that the plasma ball will detach from the electrode and become free floating.

• John O,

If you want to learn some insights into the Correa stuff, check out the relevant statements made by George Egely. For example, there's a series of papers called Fusion by Psuedo Particles.

A few notes:

1) The Correa's only used noble gases in their systems because they did not buy the idea for a moment they might be producing nuclear reactions of any kind. But when their system was deeply degassed, removing any trace amounts of water vapor that could have seeped in, before being filled with argon, the excess energy either diminished or vanished.

2) Their large flat cathodes would eventually develop sharp pointy micro-tips. The problem was that these would eventually erode away and then the excess energy would stop.

3) Alexander Chernetsky, who used hydrogen, had a similar problem with tips developing on his electrodes which would eventually break off.

---

Now, my comments.

Correa's mistakes were several. He was pulsing his system creating a large number of discharges rather than creating a stable and free floating plasma ball (complex space charge configuration, macro-EVO, etc). This meant that he would be constantly destroying his electrodes! If you read through his various articles, the electrode erosion process was what they considered to be a serious obstacle. They never thought of tuning their system into resonance and generating a plasma ball that would just sit there between the electrodes!

Also, like George Egely noted, they were only using argon with trace amounts of hydrogen from water vapor that managed to get into their systems. If they had experimented with combinations of hydrogen, deuterium, noble gases, and perhaps intentionally added metal nano-particles, I think they would have gotten been able to produce a system similar to Rossi's E-Cat SKL.

Interestingly, they were only measuring electrical input in vs. electrical output. I don't know if they ever did calorimetry testing to measure the thermal power produced by their system!

They also measured powerful back spikes from their systems. These are COMMON when the negative resistance regime is utilized. Chernetsky, which also used the negative resistance regime, destroyed an electrical substation!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm posting the following because I believe it's CRITICALLY important that we recognize that the EVO based LENR technology that The SAFIRE Project, Brilliant Light Power, and Andrea Rossi is developing will provide much more than unlimited cheap, clean, and portable energy. It will lead us directly to applications that could allow for non-newtonian propulsion (reactionless thrust) or in simple terms the warp drive.

--

Here is my understanding of gravity according to a model of physics that accepts the scalar and vector potentials as having physical reality.

Gravity is an extreme gradient produced in the scalar potential which constitutes the superfluidic medium that permeates the universe. This gradient can be produced by producing an extreme geometric asymmetry (convergence or divergence) in this medium, an extreme non-linear time based change, some combination of previous two, or the introduction of physical matter. All of these instances will produce a gravitational effect due to the fact that gravity is simply nothing more than an imbalance in the "pressure" produced by the scalar potential. To conceptualize this, visualize floating under the surface of a flowing river of water. The pressure you feel all around you from the water is the scalar potential, and the flow or motion of the water is the vector potential. Now, imagine that you are floating in a universal medium of liquid - which you really are! Within this liquid, you experience a constant pressure from all directions that balance out to zero unless there is an imbalance of the scalar potential around you. For example, if there was a lower density ahead of you and a greater density behind you, which would give you a push forward. On the Earth's surface, since the bulk of the planet slightly absorbs a tiny fraction of the scalar potential and the vector potential (moving currents of scalar potential that penetrate everything), there is a greater pressure from above than from below so you are pushed downwards.

There's another way of producing a gravitational effect that doesn't require a huge mass. You can manipulate the vector and scalar potentials through modern technology. For example, if you were to produce a toroidal vortex of plasma (using a heavy isotope such as doubly ionized mercury 199 which would have zero quadrapolar moment to increase the spin polarization relaxation time and would also behave as a pseudo-noble gas), you could contain the magnetic field within the torus and produce an external bubble of magnetic vector potential. If you made the shape of this bubble asymmetrical and pulsed it sharply in a non-linear manner, you could create the equivalent of a "warp bubble" around the plasma ball (or macro-EVO) that would experience more pressure from the scalar potential in one direction than the other. If you put the plasma ball in the central column of a craft and allowed it to wrap around it, you would have a spaceship capable of propelling itself via the manipulation of apparent mass, inertia, and gravity - which are all really the same thing.

Kenneth Shoulders observed how EVOs were capable of picking up matter and then being accelerated to extremely high speeds for very little external energy input as if the vast bulk of their apparent mass, inertia, and gravity had been shed. I believe this technology of mimicking self organizing processes in nature such as vortexes and plasma balls has been utilized by the military industrial complex since the 1960's to produce highly advanced vehicles.

• Thanks for the news! I also think BLP is much more transparent and testable than a lot of other companies and my approach is cautious optimism. Frankly it could work as a hydrogen based chemical energy source whether Mills theory is 100% solid or not, as long as it works. We all should be happy if it does 🙏🏽.

• BLP, Rossi, and SAFIRE are all doing approximately the same thing. If BLP's reactor was pure plasma and tuned into resonance nuclear reactions would be produced and there would be no need for a feed of hydrogen.

• All of these systems utilize the same principle which is the complex space charge configuration or macro-EVO that self organizes during the negative resistance regime of a plasma discharge. I think what's most important is that we realize that producing massive excess power is relatively easy. Unlike powder based systems there's no complex fuel prep, long degassing phases, or long loading phases. In these pure plasma systems, you insert the gas, create the macro-EVO, tune it into resonance, and produce massive excess energy.

• Team google is ignorant of much of the history of LENR. They are certainly not going to know of the history of individuals like Alexander Chernetsky, Paulo Correa, Joseph Papp, Thomas Henry Moray, and many others. Actually, I'd say they don't even have their head wrapped around what we know about powder based LENR systems. They are way behind. If they would wake up and start building systems utilizing the negative resistance regime, they would drop all electrolytic and powder based research.

• I do believe that these plasma based systems once tuned into resonance and combined with optimal fuels are the pinnacle of LENR. However, as long as these parties (just like Patterson) keep playing the game of sharing just enough information to satisfy their investors or attract more funding but not convince the world of the reality of their technology (creating a hundred competitors overnight), we will continue to be in limbo and these technologies will only move towards commercialization at a snails pace. All of these parties care FAR MORE about satisfying investors and making profit than convincing the world that a technology exists that could change the world forever. This state of perpetual ambiguity must come to an end.

These systems work and the supportive data that proves this must be released. If investors don't like it - screw them. If the sickening Department of Defense doesn't like the idea of the technology spreading across the world - too freaking bad. If the primary inventors might have to share some of the limelight instead of becoming the singular "hero" that rescued the humanity from a dark age of perpetual energy scarcity - they need to GROW UP and realize the good of all humanity comes before their personal dreams. We need detailed and intensive reports on the experiments performed by Andrea Rossi, The SAFIRE Project, and Brilliant Light Power. The fact that ball lightning in a bottle (or in this case a discharge tube) can bring the world all the energy we could ever need MUST be proven beyond any doubt whatsoever PUBLICLY and OPENLY. Enough of the endless secrecy and game playing!

• Zitterbewegung.. ZPE ..DragonBall Z?

I am willing to bet it's probably none of those lol. There is something poetically ironic about running civilizations on water. It's either what many have been proposing as a much needed transition of hydrogen due to electron configeration change, or deep bonds with a metal or some nuclear reaction. I'm leaning agree with the first two, I hope that this leads somewhere. Anywhere but nowhere.

• I hope that this leads somewhere. Anywhere but nowhere.

Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei?

Eventually it could lead to the new Swiss torus sausage with no end

the old German saying E=mc2 is not the end..

SAFIRE, SUNCELL, E-CAT SK: Three reactors, three theories, one common unifying mechanism - the EVO (Exotic Vacuum Object).

Note how the mass(energy) of an electron can be transfigured by E=mc2(relativistic) and by 2pi(4D)..to get 3.21 Mev

I think there is a springtime seminar somewhere on this stuff..

Perhaps Holmlid's pions and kaons conform with this transfiguration..

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.