SAFIRE, SUNCELL, E-CAT SK: Three reactors, three theories, one common unifying mechanism - the EVO (Exotic Vacuum Object). [Brown's Gas Joins the Club!]

• Maybe neutrons are involved in Mills' experiments too - and Ag is a much better neutron absorber that Ga (hence its use in alloys in PWR's for neutron moderation). All electrical discharges as is the case with lightning with atmospheric nitrogen will create neutrons and thus some degree of LENR.

Possibly, but we can't ignore the facts of Ag electromagnetic properties versus Ga. Sure neutrons could likely be produced with trace above background levels, that's extremely likely, but I doubt that's the primary reaction. Honestly I hope it isn't the primary one due to potencial breakthroughs from anomalies if it isn't.

• The same conditions that are in the E-Cat SKL and the SAFIRE Project reactor are in the Suncell. I'd say that most likely some degree of LENR is unavoidable.

• But we want LENR - we are not trying to avoid it! The reactions involved in the Suncell, SAFIRE QX or even Leif Holmlid's laser experiments are potentially far more complex than each protagonist's theory claims - what would be the effect of direct neutron absorption by UDD/H? Or gamma exposure etc if these processes were running alongside the 'primary reactions'? Both could have powerful potentiating effects forming clusters of LENR ranging from conventional fusions and transmutations to kaon and electron-positron annihilations generating positive feedback with corresponding chain reactions. Which is probably why it is so difficult to obtain the precise conditions needed for LENR-induced excess energy and why replication attempts often fail.

• But we want LENR - we are not trying to avoid it! The reactions involved in the Suncell, SAFIRE QX or even Leif Holmlid's laser experiments are potentially far more complex than each protagonist's theory claims - what would be the effect of direct neutron absorption by UDD/H? Or gamma exposure etc if these processes were running alongside the 'primary reactions'? Both could have powerful potentiating effects forming clusters of LENR ranging from conventional fusions and transmutations to kaon and electron-positron annihilations generating positive feedback with corresponding chain reactions. Which is probably why it is so difficult to obtain the precise conditions needed for LENR-induced excess energy and why replication attempts often fail.

Understood I guess my goals for learning about this are wider, to be honest I'm not here with the priority to see LENR proved real. I am here to learn about an amazing realistic energy source. Any constant controllable energy source that exceeds and can replace fossil fuels. Something better than oil and solar panels. A mechanism that doesn't have to be nuclear, (I have no problem with nuclear though) but it requires energy content denser than standard chemical reactions, flexability and to have availability all over. A reasonable soul would be just as happy if Mills was 100% right as they would with any of the other major "New Fire" theorists with prototypes.

• This paper explains better than any other I've read the nature of ball lightning.

https://www.mdpi.com/2504-3900/33/1/3/pdf

The plasma ball in the E-Cat SKL, the SAFIRE Project reactor, and BLP's Suncell is nothing more than a form of artificial ball lightning. Won't the hot fusion researchers of the world be furious when it turns out that we didn't need gigantic reactors that cost billions of dollars to produce nuclear fusion and all we really needed was small table top devices. Mainstream science will be shattered into a million pieces. I can't wait to see mainstream scientists avoid interviews when the truth comes out that all we needed to do was mimic nature!

I hope this article will make people realize that although there may be multiple energy producing processes at work, the mechanism that produces massive excess power in all of these systems are the same. The field is WIDE OPEN. Mills, Rossi, and Monty Childs don't hold a monopoly on this technology. There's no uber secret at all. That's why the DoD doesn't want Monty Childs saying too much. This is SUPER SIMPLE. North Korea could start working on this tomorrow and within several months be ready to start mass producing devices to become totally energy independent!

By the way, the configuration proposed in the above paper is not required. We don't need it. To create manmade ball lightning, all you have to do is build a plasma tube, fill it with an optimal fuel mixture, enter the negative resistance regime, tune the circuit into resonance so the plasma ball detaches from the electrode, and measure the massive excess heat.

• The same process that created life and sustains our cellular functions and powers LENR will also be how we travel to the stars.

One. Fecking. Mechanism.

Ken Shoulders was RIGHT.

• https://arxiv.org/vc/arxiv/papers/1006/1006.0989v1.pdf

An even BETTER paper on ball lightning and self organizing plasmas.

- There are many different plasma setups that can produce a self organized plasma ball that starts off at one of the electrodes and becomes free floating.

- These plasma balls sustain themselves by converting thermal energy into electrical energy.

- In some examples they could be considered black holes in that they take in matter and emit energy.

- These structures provide the mechanism for all the characteristics of ball lightning.

ONE FECKING MECHANISM!

• Please sign up and download this free book about ball lightning!

https://novapublishers.com/sho…-other-enigmas-of-nature/

It's absolutely AMAZING!

It explains the processes at work that create the complex space charge configuration or ball lightning that appears during the negative resistance regime in The Safire Project Reactor, Andrea Rossi's E-Cat SKL, and Randell Mill's Suncell. Moreover, it elaborates on how these structures act as thermoelectric converters. They sustain themselves by converting heat into electricity.

This book makes it crystal clear why Randell Mill's plasma can self sustain. If he's producing excess heat, it's being converted into electrical current that sustains the plasma ball and is pumped into the circuit. This is also true with Rossi's E-Cat SKL.

• The same process that created life and sustains our cellular functions

Complexity in living organisms..

amino acids proteins nucleus 725 MB of info in DNA.. 1 petabyte in the human brain

experimental proof for the origin of biocomplexity by physicochemical mechanisms from simple particles is poor

although there have been several attempts .g Urey Miller 1952

Much human dreams/thought/action is related to an action potential of merely 0.070 Ev in a waterbased body

Erzilia Lozneanu, Sebastian Popescu and Mircea Sanduloviciu are physicists

Their thesis that 16V dry plasmas lead to bioplasmas which leads to the organisation of living cells is a far stretch..

which needs a lot more experimental proof.

Otherwise it will remain a physicists dream

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0708/0708.4061.pdf

• And if you want to know why these micro-ball lightnings with double layers are responsible for the creation of life and the processes taking place in our cells...

The same process that created life and sustains our cellular functions and powers LENR will also be how we travel to the stars.

You're tripping hard 'Director', nowhere in that paper do they suggest that this is the case. Never mind offering any sort of proof. If this is the standard of your science 'reporting', I'm glad for the time saved by previously ignoring it.

• Or if you don't want to sign, download it here.

Ball lightning book Lozneanu.pdf

I would like to urge everyone to read the book that Alan linked. It contains a wealth of information the self organizing plasma phenomena that's at work in Andrea Rossi's, BLP's, and SAFIRE's systems. Once reading the book, you'll learn that these plasmaballs/fireballs/macro-EVOs are not difficult at all to produce, they can be produced via a number of different methods, there are multiple ways of "feeding them" (by providing electrical current, heat, or RF/MW), the outer membrane of electrons acts as a resonant chamber that can absorb all sorts of EM radiation (this is why Ken Shoulders could stimulate his EVOs with RF), and the conditions within them are truly unique and can allow for a form of nuclear reactions that mimics nature!

The closest thing we have in nature that could have the conditions inside a fusion reactor is ball lightning. So why don't we use the self organizing property of plasmas to produce them DIRT CHEAP rather than billion dollar "hot" fusion reactors?

• There are already people talking about how "dangerous" ball lightning is. Seems there is something there of energetic value?

Also Röntgen did play with his radiation and Mary Currie contaminated the whole lab... Why not reproducing all the errors first...

Others do smoke (contains the whole thorium - Radium decay nuclides chain..) .. Le Clair died a similar radiation way and some Russians too.

Even in LENR I now have my doubts as we found a new mechanism, where we can't exclude neutron production. Next time in the lab I want at least a detector...

• Brown's 'Gas is more than simply a combination of hydrogen and oxygen. There's a component that has been called electrically expanded water. This is apparently a form of water that has absorbed electron(s) allowing the bond angle of the molecule to change and become gaseous. However, please note, this is NOT due to thermal energy but electrical energy. When the gas is ignited, these electrons detach from the water and become available to the flame. This electrical property of Brown's Gas has been observed and tested by many parties.

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Referen…%20is%20it%20-%202008.pdf

It's now obvious to me that the method by Brown's Gas can produce high levels of heat and transmute elements is due to the production of a complex space charge configuration with double layers on the surface of the object being subjected to the flame. In this situation, the flame acts as a CATHODE and the object acts as an ANODE at a different electrical potential. At the surface of the object, to varying degrees depending upon its electrical properties, the plasma will self organize into a macro-EVO that has yet to detach. This macro-EVO induces LENR reactions that can transmute elements and produce additional heating (in addition to brilliant light).

I believe that the reason different materials heat up at different rates to a Brown's Gas is due to their electrical properties and, perhaps, the elemental composition of the object which will result in different levels of LENR taking place. For example, if the material is a good electrical conductor like copper (which we know responds slowly to a Brown's Gas flame) it will absorb electrons rapidly and gain an electrical potential closer to the flame. This will reduce the difference and make the macro-EVO smaller or less intense. However, if a material with poor electrical conductivity is used, like Tungsten or a ceramic, the electrical difference will remain and a powerful EVO will develop.

What I'd like to suggest is to compare a variety of UNBIASED metal anodes to a series of positively biased metal anodes. I predict the positively biased anodes will maintain a potential difference to the flame and produce a more powerful macro-EVO. This could make copper or aluminum which don't respond powerfully to Brown's Gas to produce high temperatures just like Tungsten.

• I did some more hunting in the 2019 SAFIRE Project presentation video and zoomed in on a specific screen and took several screenshots. I discovered that the maximum voltage of their machine is 1500 volts and the maximum current is 40 amps. In a small scale device with a smaller anode, I suspect the current could be reduced significantly. This would make the total power consumption more in the range of someone with a smaller lab. But if you want to use higher pressure, then you'd need higher voltage. The experiments I can tell they conducted from the notes in people's hands show that they mostly utilized very low pressure gas. One series of experiments were conducted at ten to twenty Torr

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.