Collected papers of Fabrice David and John Giles

• Fabrice's ( fabrice DAVID ) papers on the 'fusion diode' are now available as a bulk download:- here's the abstract

EXPERIMENTAL RESULTS WITH SOLID STATE FUSION DIODES

Fabrice David and John Giles

The authors present a different approach to prove the reality of LENR: the Fusion Diode. This device has no input energy, relying on the only energy produced. The diodes are fabricated as powder diodes, with a large surface junction made up of a semiconductor in contact with palladium charged with deuterium. The suspected fusion reactions take place in the junction between the semi conductor and the Palladium powder, which produces an excitation which is transmitted to the electrons.

https://www.academia.edu/26174…SION_DIODES?auto=download

• I think It is open in the sense anyone can download it, but it comes with the price that you will be monitored and offered content for years to come. I have an academia account and each time I look at a page or profile it bombards me with what Academia thinks it’s similar. I don’t mind that kind of “proactive marketing” which others consider openly harassing, I just delete them but sometimes one wonders how much hours of the life one does spend deleting that kind of e-mail.

That said, and with respect to ResearchGate, which is my favorite place for this kind of purposes, it is also prone to send emails, but I kind of find the automated messages of RG mucho more useful than the ones of Academia.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.