Collected papers of Fabrice David and John Giles

• Official Post

Fabrice's ( fabrice DAVID) papers on the 'fusion diode' are now available as a bulk download:- here's the abstract

EXPERIMENTAL RESULTS WITH SOLID STATE FUSION DIODES

Fabrice David and John Giles

The authors present a different approach to prove the reality of LENR: the Fusion Diode. This device has no input energy, relying on the only energy produced. The diodes are fabricated as powder diodes, with a large surface junction made up of a semiconductor in contact with palladium charged with deuterium. The suspected fusion reactions take place in the junction between the semi conductor and the Palladium powder, which produces an excitation which is transmitted to the electrons.

https://www.academia.edu/26174…SION_DIODES?auto=download

• Official Post

I think It is open in the sense anyone can download it, but it comes with the price that you will be monitored and offered content for years to come. I have an academia account and each time I look at a page or profile it bombards me with what Academia thinks it’s similar. I don’t mind that kind of “proactive marketing” which others consider openly harassing, I just delete them but sometimes one wonders how much hours of the life one does spend deleting that kind of e-mail.

That said, and with respect to ResearchGate, which is my favorite place for this kind of purposes, it is also prone to send emails, but I kind of find the automated messages of RG mucho more useful than the ones of Academia.

• I eventually found out (still having not read the paper yet) this is apparently also available on Researchgate but the "Download full-text PDF" link there downloads a different unrelated paper related to cavitation.

This one appears to be a newer related paper to the one highlighted in the opening post: https://coldfusionnow.org/wp-c…3/07/DavidFselfpolari.pdf

But wouldn't the diode work somewhat like a non-optimized ordinary chemical battery (given the size and large internal resistance), with the reaction being the hydridation of Pd particles?

• It's not necessarily silly as idea what they did. In fact, it is also the AIrbus patent principle that were inspired by Holmlid. Monoatomic hydrogen created by discharge and low pressure condenses on a semiconductor surface doped positive by additives. These electronic holes are supposed schrinking monoatomic H by deforming, I think, electronic orbitals.

• In the end I used a temporary email address to download the paper of the opening post. The other ones presented as a "bulk download" by academia.edu did not seem to be directly related. If it's not a problem, I've attached that to this comment so that it will be easier to download for others.

The authors observed a small voltage—which appears right away after admitting hydrogen—with both H and D, filled at 1.5 bar, and each diode element contained 1–2 grams of Pd–Si (oxide?) powder at an increasing concentration gradient (one side is 100% Pd, the other 100% Si(O2?).

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.