Lutz Jaitner - plasmoid research and LENR

• Official Post

At ICCF-22 I had the pleasure of a long discussion with Lutz, author of the paper below, which focuses on his plasmoid (AKA EVO) research. A long read packed with insights and data. Download from http://condensed-plasmoids.com/condensed_plasmoids_lenr.pdf

The Physics of Condensed Plasmoids (CPs) and Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR)
    October, 2015 through September, 2019
    Lutz Jaitner, lutz.jaitner t-online de, http://www.condensed-plasmoids.com

Abstract

LENR research was puzzled for a long time by the basic questions: How can nuclei fuse at low temperature, i.e. how
    can they overcome the Coulomb barrier without having high kinetic energies? Why is the observed excess heat not
    accompanied with gamma radiation? Why is LENR producing helium-4 from deuterium, whereas D-D hot fusion is
    mainly producing helium-3, tritium and neutrons? How can LENR be technically optimized for commercial use?
    To answer these questions, the author has built a quantum-mechanical model of the nuclear active environment in
    LENR. This environment is an ultra-dense plasmoid, i.e. a “condensed plasmoid”. The computed properties of CPs are
    so exotic, that CPs qualify as a previously unknown aggregation state of matter.
    This document is first in describing the properties of CPs, the microscopic evidence of CPs in LENR experiments, how
    the properties of CPs help explaining a wealth of remarkable findings in LENR experiments, examples of nuclear
    reaction routes possibly enabled by CPs, the quantum-mechanical model of CPs, the computational results derived from
    this model, verifiable predictions derived from the theory on CPs and a technology assessment on potential dangers of
    LENR. The mechanism, which suppresses gamma radiation in CPs, will also be described in this document.
    The quantum-mechanical model of CPs is based on the cylindrical symmetry of a very thin (i.e. about 40 pm) plasma
    “wire” (The quantitative properties given in the abstract are depending on the configuration of the CP, they are just
    examples). The electrons of a CP are fully delocalized and decoupled from the nuclei. They are moving with high
    velocity (10 to 80% of light speed) against the nuclei. This is resulting in an intrinsic current of about 9 kA in the CPs,
    with a mean current density of approximately 2.5 A per square picometer.
    The magnetic field from this current reaches 50 megatesla and creates a confinement pressure of more than 1021 Pa. The
    electrons are compressed by a z-pinch condition to a mean density of about 0.15 electrons per cubic picometer.
    The creation of a CP is an endothermic process, which typically requires discharges with high voltages and high
    currents. Once created, CPs enjoy a lifetime, which can extend to hours and beyond. This longevity is likely not a result
    of the CP’s stability, but is rather based on a self-sustained feedback of nuclear energy, countering the otherwise
    inevitable decay of the CP.
    The minimum distance of hydrogen nuclei in a CP is only about 2 pm, which enables tunneling through the Coulomb
    barrier. The barrier is also much screened by the dense electrons.
    Nuclear energy feedback to the electrons can potentially produce a negative resistance of sparks and a self-sustained
    growth of CPs. This can lead to high-voltage oscillations in the electrodes and a dangerous and sudden release of
    nuclear energy, if the electrode circuitry is not damped resistively and the reaction rate is not properly fuel-limited.

• Official Post

I know that Ed Storms discards the idea that the NAE could move. But if the NAEs are EVOs/Plasmoids, these are mobile and wether one likes It or not there is SEM imagery that clearly shows tracks and transmutations along the tracks and in the spherules that are at the end of the tracks, and/or whiskers of material formed that contain all the transmutated materials.

I just saw two videos of (a very tired and limping but still very enthusiastic) Bob Greenyer explaining his posters to interested persons and he suggests the LENR happens “in a very small box” of ultra dense matter (that would be the interior of the EVO/plasmoid) and that the results are directed by the kind of atoms and isotopes that come into the play. They have been doing a very interesting job of looking at results from all previous research and finding the common threads among them.

• Official Post

Here's the Lutz Jaitner powerpoint presentation (thanks to Bob Greenyer). Lots of deep math, for those that like such stuff.

https://condensed-plasmoids.com/cps_the_nae_of_lenr_2019.pdf

So it was told exactly that way, that the CPs Can be the NAE. The easier way is with HHO, it also creates a form of charge cluster, and cavitation also can do it. Somehow the Cardone et al team have been able to create the CPs /NAEs with certain control using some control of how the cavitation is generated. This paper summarizes some of those controllable parameters.

http://www.claudiopace.it/wp-c…tini-final-version_02.pdf

• The major weakness in these high energy plasmoid theories is the inability to explain how bacteria, fungus, animals and plants can produce transmutation in a way that does not harm the organism. Also, tracks are formed through the removal of large amounts of matter from a surface without any evidence of energy production. If that amount of matter were to be converted to energy via E=MC2, that energy would be enough to power Europe for a month.

Another weakness is the incompatibility of these high energy theories with the observation that EVOs occur naturally in nature as witnessed by Ken Shoulders, and Keith Fredericks. All of Keith's current work is based on naturally occuring particles. Also, there is no mention of plasmoids as monopoles and how these monopoles are formed. This monopole observation is common among the author's Russian references.

The counter posit is that there are no high energy particles involved in the formation and/or the structure of the EVO/plasmoid.

• Official Post

BTW: LutzJaitner is now member of the forum. Maybe he can particiapte here :)

I watched part of his presentation and I laughed hard when he said he used Quantum Mechanics but that he hates it. I instantly thought “Would Wyttenbach possibly find a way to do the same calculations within the SO4 model?” I think the interaction between Lutz Jaitner and Jurg Wyttenbach could be very important specially because Jurg proposes a predominant role of electromagnetism in Matter fundamental interactions.

• The major weakness in these high energy plasmoid theories is the inability to explain how bacteria, fungus, animals and plants can produce transmutation in a way that does not harm the organism. Also, tracks are formed through the removal of large amounts of matter from a surface without any evidence of energy production. If that amount of matter were to be converted to energy via E=MC2, that energy would be enough to power Europe for a month.

Another weakness is the incompatibility of these high energy theories with the observation that EVOs occur naturally in nature as witnessed by Ken Shoulders, and Keith Fredericks. All of Keith's current work is based on naturally occuring particles. Also, there is no mention of plasmoids as monopoles and how these monopoles are formed. This monopole observation is common among the author's Russian references.

The counter posit is that there are no high energy particles involved in the formation and/or the structure of the EVO/plasmoid.

Monopoles do not exist.

• Official Post

Monopoles do not exist.

I'd say they have not been proven to exist, but the mathematical concept exists and some quasi particles exhibit a behavior that is mathematically analogous to the hypotethical magnetic monopole. So, you are stating your opinion.

• I'd say they have not been proven to exist, but the mathematical concept exists and some quasi particles exhibit a behavior that is mathematically analogous to the hypotethical magnetic monopole. So, you are stating your opinion.

Yeah, so do axions.

By mathematically juggling with formulas, it does not mean, those "calculated mathematical results" resemble something, which physically DOES EXIST IN NATURE.

• Official Post

Yeah, so do axions.

By mathematically juggling with formulas, it does not mean, those "calculated mathematical results" resemble something, which physically DOES EXIST IN NATURE.

Funny, but exactly the same has been said by some about Black Holes, and everyone seems to accept their existence as fact. I think that the black hole image we were shown looks oddly similar to lab created plasmoids. Who knows?

• Funny, but exactly the same has been said by some about Black Holes, and everyone seems to accept their existence as fact. I think that the black hole image we were shown looks oddly similar to lab created plasmoids. Who knows?

You cannot create black holes in a lab.
    And regarding plasmoids, I do not even believe, they exist.

• Official Post

You cannot create black holes in a lab.
    And regarding plasmoids, I do not even believe, they exist.

There certainly exists a notable body of research on plasmoids, and their creation in the lab, that seems to make your disbelief a moot point. https://scholar.google.com/sch…dt=0%2C5&q=plasmoid&btnG=

• Nice, but I said, You cannot create BH's in a lab.

And enclosing plasma with a magnetic field is something, people have been doing for a long time.

Basically all the hot fusion reactors enclose plasma with the help of magnetic fields.

And we still do not have ANY significant gain from them

• Official Post

Nice, but I said, You cannot create BH's in a lab.

And enclosing plasma with a magnetic field is something, people have been doing for a long time.

Basically all the hot fusion reactors enclose plasma with the help of magnetic fields.

And we still do not have ANY significant gain from them

I think laboratory plasmoids are a real thing, also. https://www.pnas.org/content/114/48/12657/

• I think laboratory plasmoids are a real thing, also. https://www.pnas.org/content/114/48/12657/

Go look at their patent application claim 10 - https://patents.justia.com/patent/9713243

10. The method of claim 6, wherein the gas is a noble gas selected from He, Ar and Ne.

It would be poor science not to see these are well known and published hydrino catalysts. Has anyone reviewed this work to see what they are doing is really hydrino catalysis via a water plasma?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.