Lutz Jaitner - plasmoid research and LENR

• Official Post

Go look at their patent application claim 10 - https://patents.justia.com/patent/9713243

10. The method of claim 6, wherein the gas is a noble gas selected from He, Ar and Ne.

It would be poor science not to see these are well known and published hydrino catalysts. Has anyone reviewed this work to see what they are doing is really hydrino catalysis via a water plasma?

Navid , in all honesty, trying to claim priority in things that others have been doing and researching for long over concepts that pre date by decades the "IP" of Mils, looks pathetic enough, please refrain to do so in this forum, for that kind of claims exist the patent infringement lawsuits, and good luck with that.

• I said a point that stands - this 2017 patent claims to use known hydrino catalysts to generate plasmas with water. If it is known in other patents or in published works (which is the case here) it doesn't hold.

Second point, asking if anyone has looked into their work to connect the dots.

Curbina I dont my responses need to call security into the building. thanks.

• I said a point that stands - this 2017 patent claims to use known hydrino catalysts to generate plasmas with water.

Noble gases were used already 100 years ago for the very same purpose. The problem is that neither Mills or others fully understand why to use noble gases in conjunction with hydrogen. Just attaching an element (Ag,Ne) to an unproven and obviously not existing states of Hydrogen does not generate new patent rights. This would even hold when Hydrinos would exist.

Mills should better try to understand the SUN-CELL physics before whining about violated fictive claims. By the way I explained the SUN-CELL principle (that Mills missed) to Klimov last year in Asti. They now seem to have success with a LENR process based on a so called "swirl flow" - what it really is!

• Wyttenbach Hydrino energy is part of nature and existed before all of us. If anything you should be saying "hey they can't patent those catalysts because they didn't come up with them."

Your supposed claim that Mills does not understand why noble gases work in conjuction with hydrogen is false. You may not like it, you may not even agree with it, but all of the catalysts are published and we have an exact theory which explains what spectra light we should get from a given hydrino, and how to generate that hydrino with a given catalyst. For the education of the board here is how the catalysts work in two steps.

Hydrino-Catalysts-v2.jpg

The fact that you explained the principle to Klimov (Don't know him, but can see he has a water plasma reactor paper) and he has reproduced it is further insight something highly reproduceable is going on here. If you feel that you can explain the spectroscopy of light (e.g. cutoff at 10.1nm for H[1/4]) I'm happy to hear your explanations. But we now have much physical chemistry evidence of Mills and collaborators (including the upfield shifts in hydrino hydrides; due to closer shielding by electron)

The very words "fictive claims" and "whining" indicates a backlash against a strawman. I don't recall introducing Mills claims at all - not even sure what you refer to. Your psychological frame of mind is exposed. You brought up the issue, and then claim we're arguing about that. Comedy.

I said, to repeat, these guys are trying to patent something that is in the literature. So you should be against this claim if anything.

The characterization of hydrino by analytical means is extensive, including hydrino hydrides, published for a long time. Including at a major chemical laboratory WR Grace.

WR-Grace-Identification.png

While saying Mills has extensive chemistry but he's wrong, and "swirl flow" is actually correct, we must first ask -- why is the actual published data wrong and a reasonable explanation in the new "swirl flow" theory for extensive results of hydrino. I am including but a small amount here.

• I said, to repeat, these guys are trying to patent something that is in the literature. So you should be against this claim if anything.

The characterization of hydrino by analytical means is extensive, including hydrino hydrides, published for a long time. Including at a major chemical laboratory WR Grace.

You miss the point: Nobody can avoid that people patent old knowledge. The simplest thing you can do is just write the USPTO a letter with the known published facts. Mills knows this problem too as H* has first been patented by Santilli! Hydrinos are just a try to work around this fact.

H*-H* at 495.8 eV is the only stable form of Hydrogen and can be exactly calculated by SO(4) physics. All other "Hydrino states" are resonances = temporary masses that do interact with other masses and produce intermittent radiation. These temporary masses are important in the down & upscaling of LENR energy. All forms of orbit bound masses as H*-H* is one too, do follow the chemical orbit formula and the agreement Mills see's is pretty close but not as good as it could be. The measurements you post are interesting but give no well defined picture because the variation is way to large.

I'm quite happy that he published his measurements as they allowed to verify the SO(4) formula.

Just to say: Even Deuterium can be modeled by the chemical formula with a pretty high agreement.

The problem of the SUN-CELL is that H*-H* is a dead end with a pretty low COP. As long as Mills does not understand how the structure of dense mass looks like, he will not find a way to further induce H*-H*-A LENR. That's what the Russians do with a much simpler process.

• Here is Bob's video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Keith Fredericks proved experimentally that Monopoles do exist .

No. He did not.

There is no peer reviewed scientific paper, which says so. This guy even saw tachyonic monopoles. But that You believe in this pseudoscience is no news. So sad, that You simply refuse to develop Yourself, and persuade Your path of staying dumb and ignorant. All the time in here, trying to "educate" You in a certain way was wasted. As well as all the gigabytes which You flodded with Your neverending copy-paste from pseudoscientific references.

• This guy even saw tachyonic monopoles. But that You believe in this pseudoscience is no news.

In LENR obviously some unknown particles are produced if a certain energy threshold (32.2MeV) has been passed. These particles cannot be found by CERN as they need a symmetric more or less momentum free excitation what is not given in a kinetic crash experiment.

The religious wording of some people is just a sales pitch to attract attention.

To avoid such events I do recommend that people try to avoid material with a high content of either high Z nuclei or isotopes with a high magnetic coupling energy.

We certainly soon will see more dead experimenters as they wrongly believe that LENR always is harmless.

• I'd rather doubt that cern and or fermilab cannot create some particles, which some garage guys are capable of.

• I hope you at least understand the difference between kinetic energy and potential energy...

Current physics is all about kinetic energy as SM has no deep understanding of magnetic potential energy.

Maybe, because there is no particle, defined SOLELY by it's mass at rest.

There is no "resting" particle, with zero speed.
    Nowhere.
    Therefore it might be reasonable to do analysis with those properties of a particle, which it exhibits in everyday life.
    And especially in a plasma, I suppose, the particle movement is realtively high.

• Hey, what does H*-H*-A stand for?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.