Lutz Jaitner - plasmoid research and LENR

• I'd say they have not been proven to exist, but the mathematical concept exists and some quasi particles exhibit a behavior that is mathematically analogous to the hypotethical magnetic monopole. So, you are stating your opinion.

Lots of mathematical concepts exist which have nothing to do with physical reality. The point of physics is to determine what subset of mathematics models reality. And "quasi particle analogs" are not the real thing. As far as I have read, there still is no magnetic monopole, and Maxwell was right.

• Really? I would think this would be massively publicized news. And by monopoles do you mean magnetic? I think there are lots of electric monopoles. I haven't seen a rewrite of Maxwell's Del dot B = 0 yet.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Intro to Magnetic Monopoles

What is the significance of an EVO being a monopole? Why is an EVO a monopole?

1 - It is massive.

2 - It is a stand alone independent self sustaining particle with an indeterminate lifespan.

3 - It has been predicted to exist

4 - It must exist to complete the symmetry of electromagnetic theory.

5 - Its tracks show up as being produced by a monopole.

6 - We have pictures of it that show the magnetic flux tube of a monopole.

ICCF-18 : Keith Fredericks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=pRKblAn8lLI

• Official Post

Thanks go to gio06 for this excellent new article by Vessy. Covers the history of Condensed Plasmoids (EVO's, Strange Radiation), with heavy mention of Jaitner, Ed Lewis, and of course Shoulders. Many more though deserving of credit for their research of this. Many of them Russian/Ukranian.

http://www.ecat-thenewfire.com/blog/condensed-plasmoids-theory-many-strange-phenomena

• Official Post

Many of them Russian/Ukranian

And here's an account the work of a very interesting member of the Russian squad. I think I posted this before, but a good while ago, so maybe worth another look.

In 1974, the young Belarusian scientist Sergei Usherenko experimentally discovered the effect of superdeep
    penetration of finely dispersed solid microparticles with a diameter of 1-1000 μm into solid metal barriers (targets) with an
    anomalous energy release
    times greater than the kinetic energy of the particle at the time of its Impact on the
    obstacle with a speed of about 1 km / s. The energy effect was estimated from the energy of burning a microparticle of a
    threadlike channel in the thickness of the target. The length of the threadlike channel in the steel reached up to 200 mm
    and even more. Calculations also showed that the kinetic energy of the particle is sufficient for penetrating the target to a
    depth of no more than 6-10 diameters of the particle itself. The observed effect is not explained from the standpoint of
    modern thermodynamics, electrodynamics, the theory of relativity and quantum theory, including quantum
    chromodynamics (QCD). The source of colossal energy in the Usherenko effect was not established.

Full document... Uretskov quasi shoulders.pdf

• Official Post

About the Usherenko work above, I have read that he discovered the anomalous penetration of silica particles while working as a metalurgist. He was asked to look at the frontal armour of Egyptian-owned T-34 tanks after the 7-day war with Israel. He sectioned the armour and discovered the penetration phenomenon, and realised it was the result of silica particles (sand) striking the armour as a result of nearby explosions. It might well be true, but a nice story even if not.

• Shock-wave processes accompanied by the formation of chemical elements,

are of great interest, since research in this area is associated with the problem

of controlled nuclear fusion and the search for new energy sources. First

publications on synthesized chemical elements under conditions of shock accumulation

waves caused mainly distrust, since the simplest estimates of energy the

contribution was several orders of magnitude less than what was required for the “ignition”

nuclear reactions.

In 1985, the phenomenon of the formation of chemical elements was experimentally discovered.

when exposed to iron alloys, plasma jets [1] formed in the mode irregular interaction of strong shock

waves. The total amount of impurities in the iron target did not exceed 0.4%. After the explosion,

Mn and Si were detected in the target material concentrated in zones up to two tens of micrometers wide.

Especially high the value is fixed for manganese - 16 ... 27%, in this regard, the authors expressed

the assumption that the appearance of an abnormally high concentration of manganese is most likely

caused by nuclear reactions. Since 2001, works on research of new elements formed in metal targets

with spherical cumulation of shock waves [2], in other substances and in other methods

high-energy impact [3,4].

[Use Google Translate]

• ..." The offered concept predicts the formation of a closed system

of the channel elements in the barrier material volume. These

elements, at the closing process, absorb the energy of the high pressure

field and in a hot point, the plasma cavity (bubble)

collapses with high velocity (at pressure 10exp11–10exp18 N/m2). During

the cavitation of the plasma cavity (bubble), the energy is generated,

for example, in the form of nuclear fusion.

The energy is released from a hot point in time due to the emission (radiation).

The barrier material generates a wide spectrum of electromagnetic

radiation. A hot point is also a source of high-energy ions (energy

of an individual ion ≥100 MeV). Simultaneously a hot point is a

source of high pressure. Expansion of a hot point is impeded by

inertia of the barrier material inwhich microexplosion occurs."

[pg. 280]

• Section 1.3 summarily describes practical suggestions for condensed plasmoid (CP) formation; partial excerpt below.

In 1974, the young Belarusian scientist Sergei Usherenko experimentally discovered the effect of superdeep penetration of finely dispersed solid microparticles with a diameter of 1-1000 μm into solid metal barriers (targets) with an anomalous energy release times greater than the kinetic energy of the particle at the time of its Impact on the obstacle with a speed of about 1 km / s. The energy effect was estimated from the energy of burning a microparticle of a threadlike channel in the thickness of the target. The length of the threadlike channel in the steel reached up to 200 mm and even more.

It could be supersolidity effect analogous to penetration of metals with bazooka weapon or during explosive forming of metal plates. Highly compressed electrons (or atoms at larger scale) overlap their repulsive forces in such a way, they become superfluous. High pressure shock wave just liquefies material along its path, so that particle passes through it "freely". I believe HT superconductivity (so-called ultraconductors in particular) works in this way. Of course the release of nuclear energy in this way cannot be excluded - after all even shaped charge explosions often release gammas and neutrons.

• Regarding the plasmoids and my low-dimensional collisions theory of LENR, IMO artifacts observed are merely byproduct of LENR rather than active component of it. For example Unified Gravity process runs with 60% yield of proton collisions and no plasmoids were observed during it. Main postulates of my theory is: 1) atoms must collide along straight line 2) there must be three or more atoms involved during collisions at the same moment.

Now try to imagine, what will happen with electron orbitals, when two lines of atoms collide: the atom nuclei which are farther from center of collisions will abruptly stop, but their orbitals have inertia and they'll get literally shaken of atom nuclei so that their electrons will continue in motion further like small clouds or vortex rings of plasma propagating along axis of collisions. These plasma vortices are formed with charged electrons, so that they will be magnetic and this magnetic field would stabilize and collapse vortex ring into a vortex pinch.

• Official Post

I've been busy in my home lab this weekend.... Theorists theorise, experimenters just build stuff and see if they can break something.

I have yet to build the electrode assemblies. The borosilicate glass vacuum bell jar is probably as old as me- it sits on a silicon rubber gasket which in turn is fixed to the 25mm thick lexan baseplate. The flat lexan panels front and top of the bell-jar are in case it implodes under vacuum. Fingers crossed it does not - there are many tons of force on that thing when under vacuum. The PSU is 3kV 200mA, the roughing pump is a very good 2-stage machine, good enough I hope as I refuse to rip the Turbo out of the mass spec at the farm. Updates to come.

• Official Post

http://www.electronpowersystems.com/index.html

A New Clean Energy Technology

Using a new discovery to potentially produce clean fusion energy

EST-Around-ArcOur new discovery will potentially deliver clean energy to homes, businesses and vehicles at an 80% cost savings compared to power from the grid.

Our new self-stable plasma toroids need no external confining magnetic fields, ensuring our systems will be low cost.

We plan to use our breakthrough to improve the known colliding plasma toroid fusion energy process using a small package.

The image to the right is a plasma toroid forming around an electric arc in 1/8 atmosphere.

We measure Ultra High Densities in our plasma toroids of 10,000 times denser than Tokamaks have been able to achieve, to potentially enable a clean fusion energy process.

We plan to complete an energy demonstration within 24 months.

We completed a new book explaining the technology and describing the potential applications and it is available through the Products page.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.