It's simple.

• Reproducing the anomalous effects witnessed by a long string of researchers over the past hundred or more years including Thomas Henry Moray, Edwin Gray, Joseph Papp, Alexander Chernetsky, Andrea Rossi, Paulo Correa, Nikola Tesla, and several others is SIMPLE - at least relatively so. Monty Childs stated that the concept behind the SAFIRE device is simple and the same is true for other devices. It's simply a combination of achieving the negative resistance regime, producing the complex space charge configuration (macro-EVO) supported by double layers that produce ion acoustic oscillations, and adding the correct fuel additives or "catalysts." The result will be excess energy in many forms (heat, light, electrical surges, longitudinal waves) and transmutations.

I really wish there were a couple OPEN SOURCE groups building such devices and testing them. The good news is that a small scale device that could fit in a shoe box should work. There's no need for a giant chamber like the one The SAFIRE Project is using. Probably, the cost would be fairly reasonable and the hardest thing to find would be an individual that could invest the time to perform a series of tests.

The EVO phenomena is proving to be at the root of LENR and all these exotic technologies.

• There is a fuel in the atmosphere because a thundercloud causes an electric arc though a medium that contains hydrogen. Perhaps all the researchers you mentioned have consider this energy source in the environment but didn't know what it was. Really I don't I know what it is either but I know where it come from. You can verify my calculations, the mass balances and the stoichiometry and use pressure and volume information to calculate the expected energy produced. But only a very small amount of the energy from the nuclear reactions becomes heat. If the energy that doesn't show as heat can be recovered, it would be like having a nearly limitless source of energy. If the energy is all converted to fuel, the amount of fuel produced by catalyzed fusion in short time is enormous.

I suspect EVOs must be able to be able to put this energy back into atoms to create a catalyst which then can cause fusion and fission at the witness plate. I respect that you have another model.

• Director, if it was so simple, it would be powering our society now.

If it was so simple, you could do it rather than asking others to pursue your pet theory.

Rossi just ignored your suggestion on JONP, so your hero thinks your are wrong.

There are universities studying the "negative DIFFERENTIAL resistance" and they have not found it so simple.

Maybe you are just smarter and more intuitive than the entire scientific community, LENR researchers, and maybe even Axil?

• Electric discharge plasmas are theoretically and experimentally very complex - not simple.
    • If you think (conventional physics for) what happens in things like ball lightning and field reversed configuration plasmas is simple then you will probably misinterpret weird stuff as LENR.
    • If you think measuring things like excess power from such discharges is simple then you will probably end up with false measurements: or believing other people's false measurements.
    • If you think you have cracked what is LENR and how to make it work can I suggest that many others (perhaps some even cleverer than you) have tried this over 30 years and some also have thought they have cracked it - and been proven wrong.

I disagree with the title of this thread.

• It's simply a combination of achieving the negative resistance regime, producing the complex space charge configuration (macro-EVO) supported by double layers that produce ion acoustic oscillations, and adding the correct fuel additives or "catalysts." The result will be excess energy in many forms (heat, light, electrical surges, longitudinal waves) and transmutations.

I agree that electric vapour discharges are very complex and offer negative resistance - and therefore they tend to oscillate. I disagree that excess energy from such has been accurately measured, and also disagree that there is any plasma theory based on complex space charge configurations that predicts that.

You will get some (hot) fusion from high voltage electric arcs in suitable atmospheres, without need for LENR: if that is any help. Thunderstorms are nature's particle accelerators and can do all sorts of clever stuff.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.