THE NUCLEAR STRUCTURE RESEARCH GROUP

• ICCF-22 attracted an unusually strong group of nuclear structure theorists

It is a pity that the research group intends to deal only with the structure of nuclei and atoms. I mean, I have a mathematical model of an electron, but there is no model of either a quark or a nucleus.

Chaotic dynamics on the sphere

where the electron is represented as a trefoil node (2/3-toric node) formed by closed current lines of a linear vector field of moving matter.

• Why all geometric formulations must be preceded by an always mathematical formulation ?

Einstein, a good mathematician before the lord, was nevertheless mistaken about quantum physics while Bohr was right.

Good or bad this is already the latter who proposed to us the already current geometric atom formulation .

It is a pity that the research group intends to deal only with the structure of nuclei and atoms. I mean, I have a mathematical model of an electron, but there is no model of either a quark or a nucleus.

Chaotic dynamics on the sphere

where the electron is represented as a trefoil node (2/3-toric node) formed by closed current lines of a linear vector field of moving matter.

• Why all geometric formulations must be preceded by an always mathematical formulation ?

In this case, geometry and algebra go together. At least, the symmetry group SU(2) is generated in this model, and the mechanism of symmetry breaking is generated by a corresponding change in the geometry of the model.

• Agreed the Bohr atom model won the day, but that was 100 years ago! Surely Einstein's model on Special Relativity transcends this approach or are we going to remain stuck in a SM quantum physics past? Our knowledge base expansion is not linear but exponential by extrapolation. I personally am not qualified to advance the field, since like Piantelli, I am a Biophysicist, from UCL in the field of neurophysiology. I can only make suggestions here!

• To move forward in quantum physics, one should grasp some key idea, but the idea should be so simple that the qualifications of a biophysicist are enough to understand it.

For example, my key idea is the coincidence of the symmetry group of a torus rotating on a 3-dimensional sphere and the unitary group U(2).

• OK, so what about Erzions, postulated by Celani and William Collis's group in their purely empirical mathematic modelling? In my limited understanding, do they equate with mesons (specifically negative muons) postulated by Leif Holmlid's and Sveinn Olafsson's groups? And furthermore, of course you are correct, in line with @Wyttenbach's model in his theoretical new SO(4) physics. The clincher may be simply that which Sakharov proposed, the -muon i.e. heavy electron (or clusters of electrons) is the primary mover of cold fusion.

• In my opinion, to understand the phenomenon of cold fusion, there is no need to involve new physics, it is enough to take into account the collective interaction of nuclei within the framework of the old classical physics (at least in the approximation of three nuclei).

See Vortex plasma thruster

As for the heavy electron (muon), in my interpretation it appears to be a bundle of two trefoils, and the tau-lepton is a bundle of three trefoils.

• OK, so what about Erzions, postulated by Celani and William Collis's group in their purely empirical mathematic modelling? In my limited understanding, do they equate with mesons (specifically negative muons) postulated by Leif Holmlid's and Sveinn Olafsson's groups? And furthermore, of course you are correct, in line with @Wyttenbach's model in his theoretical new SO(4) physics. The clincher may be simply that which Sakharov proposed, the -muon i.e. heavy electron (or clusters of electrons) is the primary mover of cold fusion.

Erzions have nothing to do with nuclear structure. They were postulated by the late Yuri Bazhutov.

• In my opinion, to understand the phenomenon of cold fusion, there is no need to involve new physics, it is enough to take into account the collective interaction of nuclei within the framework of the old classical physics (at least in the approximation of three nuclei).

See Vortex plasma thruster

Have you published a model which explains CMNS? I am compiling a summary of models and I would be happy to consider yours. Every model, without exception, that I have looked at so far predicts unobserved radioactivity. Is yours an exception?

• Edo ,

You may not have noticed, but there is a question awaiting your response in the private group. IMO, someone (other than Alan) is trying to make that section of the forum the meeting ground for "brain storming" within the community, My compliments to him.

No doubt that section of the forum is a great tool conducive to a free exchange of ideas, and far better than anything else I have seen available to the community. It is just a matter of time until it becomes "the place" to meet.

Plus, we have 2 new young and smart techies barty is training, who are volunteering their time to the forum to help us save the planet, who will make the format better, and introduce new ideas, and concepts.

Hopefully soon we can introduce them.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.