Qhydrogen production of "Clear" Hydrogen from water - connections to Tesla and Schauberger and potentially to LENR

• Q Hydrogen Announces Clean Hydrogen Power Plant  Clear hydrogen is produced by extracting hydrogen from water, like green hydrogen, but rather than using electrolysis to “zap” the hydrogen away from the oxygen, a new technology does so using water that is subjected to external influences coupled with extremely rapid variations in pressure, temperature and motion. There is no heat, and more importantly, no carbon used or generated in the process. This allows for hydrogen production at significantly reduced cost, without the carbon impact of conventional methods

using water that is subjected to external influences coupled with extremely rapid variations in pressure, temperature and motion

Ohmasa vibration technology looks pretty close to this. Maybe it works like combination of cavitation overunity and hydrogen pulse generation.

• Official Post

About Q Hydrogen they are extremely vague in their description but it certainly sounds like it could be cavitation related.

I find very interesting they say they already have a pilot plant in Utah, and even a picture of it albeit from a very long range perspective.

The team page is interesting as it can lead to find out more of the background of this company. The CTO looks like a mixture of the archetypical eccentric free energy inventor / snake oil salesman, tho.

• Official Post

Agreed. And I cannot find any published research by him.

I found a granted patent from Him that is for a water treatment system that sounds very prone to cavitation from a cursory read, perhaps this is the origin of the whole endeavour.

https://patentimages.storage.g…6f4062638ce/US9707495.pdf

The board of advisors has a couple of interesting names, two of them former military, a Colonel and a 4 stars general.

• Official Post

And exactly as I thought, this more recent granted (November 2019) patent is about using that water treatment system to produce “gas”.

https://patentimages.storage.g…0c11826063/US10464824.pdf

I have to thank Zephir_AWT for bringing this up in this cavitation thread, I had previously heard from it by Max Nozin but I had not related this to cavitation and now I was able to find how they claim the process runs. It’s a kind of vortical induced cavitation system.

• Official Post

Ok then, have been reading the 2019 granted patent for the system of producing “gas” from water. I have to admit the writing of the patent is brilliant, in the sense that it is really hard to follow what’s it about without following the figures, and also it employs a purposefully ambiguous language that obscures the whole thing even more. But sifting through it one can gather more or less what is what is being patented, and even then it’s clear that the effect is achieved by providing high speed motion of the liquid and creating a lot of conditions for frequent and multiple instances of phase change of the liquid being circulated (also known as cavitation), and probably creating a lot of heat that apparently is efficient in dissociating H and O.

The invention is proposed as either a desalination system or a source of hydrogen and oxygen, no talk of efficiency whatsoever (another clever move in the writing of the patent). Many of the vortical shapes and channels depicted in the figures (which are all alternative designs for parts of the “water treatment system” have a distinctive Schaubergerian ring on them, I’d say that one of them is very close to the famous “repulsine” design.

• Many of the vortical shapes and channels depicted in the figures (which are all alternative designs for parts of the “water treatment system” have a distinctive Schaubergerian ring on them, I’d say that one of them is very close to the 'repulsine' design.

If your assumption is correct and the 'inventors' had a (very) close look on the experiments (and patents) of V. Schauberger, it could well be that the key ideas are not that new.

Curbina , maybe you dig a little bit deeper in V. Schauberger's patents !

Interesting is also that design's and drawings including the unique shape of the rotating disks are quite sophisticated.

There must have been many experiments been carried out to come up with these designs.

• Official Post

I agree that this is very similar to Victor Schauberger's Vortex work, I fount this very interesting, from col 22....

I have yo say these patents are quite a box of surprises. Is puzzling that the designs of discs are not patented, not even described in much detail.

And of course a dissociative effect just by what one has to assume is cavitation (as it not expressly said anywhere) is surprising on itself . The changes of pH are of course also very telling of what is going on but also “surprising” from a purely mechanical set up.

I am now thinking this company might actually be not just “hot air” as so many others have been.

• Official Post

If your assumption is correct and the 'inventors' had a (very) close look on the experiments (and patents) of V. Schauberger, it could well be that the key ideas are not that new.

Curbina , maybe you dig a little bit deeper in V. Schauberger's patents !

Interesting is also that design's and drawings including the unique shape of the rotating disks are quite sophisticated.

There must have been many experiments been carried out to come up with these designs.

I and more speculating than assuming gerold.s , however not without base. The look of the sophisticated and vortical designs of the rotors seems at least inspired in Schauberger’s designs.

I am puzzled that the designs of the rotors themselves are not being patented, just shown in the drawings as alternatives to be used in the embodiments described.

• The board of advisors has a couple of interesting names, two of them former military, a Colonel and a 4 stars general.

IMO that doesn't mean a thing..... why not showing what you have when you are looking for investors and already have a patented technology.
    Looks a little bit "Rossi alike" to me

• The invention is proposed as either a desalination system or a source of hydrogen and oxygen, no talk of efficiency whatsoever (another clever move in the writing of the patent). Many of the vortical shapes and channels depicted in the figures (which are all alternative designs for parts of the “water treatment system” have a distinctive Schaubergerian ring on them, I’d say that one of them is very close to the famous “repulsine” design.

How can such a geometrical setup be figured out? Analytically I would say impossible (if possible, please let me know) .... So many, many experiments would be necessary to do that.
    In addition you would need lot's of experience in 3D manufacturing technologies... very complex forms

Do they have that ....???

• Official Post

IMO that doesn't mean a thing..... why not showing what you have when you are looking for investors and already have a patented technology.
    Looks a little bit "Rossi alike" to me

I agree it doesn’t mean anything special, at all, but I still find anecdotally interesting when former military people that also had a role in the so called “military industrial complex” get involved in this kind of exotic entrepreneurial endeavors.

• Official Post

How can such a geometrical setup be figured out? Analytically I would say impossible (if possible, please let me know) .... So many, many experiments would be necessary to do that.
    In addition you would need lot's of experience in 3D manufacturing technologies... very complex forms

AFAIK there are software tools to model flows, I know at least of one pump impeller maker that builds custom made impellers for increased efficiency but they always have to test and fine tune each design empirically. However I doubt such a complex shape could be possible to model by such methods, but it’s likely that I could be wrong if someone has access to a very advanced number crunching system.

• How can such a geometrical setup be figured out? Analytically I would say impossible (if possible, please let me know) .... So many, many experiments would be necessary to do that.

According to the patent there are many other designs possible. They are simply stamped onto a metal plate if I recall correctly.

• Official Post

This other patent from Whitaker is focused specifically on the principles of the shapes in the "rotors" albeit I am now thinking that the fluis is passed betweent the layers of the disc and not necessarily through rotation. It claims this can separate and magnetize the fluid or its components.

https://patentimages.storage.g…109914a5e6a/US9605663.pdf

There's yet another more recent patent granted for the "Disk Pack Turbine"

https://patentimages.storage.g…d2ea6e9bbd/US10682653.pdf

• I didn't read thru these patents yet.... but does it contain any information on rpm's of the disks or any parameters like flow speed or preasure?

• Official Post

An earlier granted patent of the same inventor, from 2014, It mentions Tesla Turbine as inspiration for the disk pack. It was proposed as a water treatment for reducing bacteria and pathogens and even nematodes, which makes a lot of sense from the Agricultural point of view, but also mentions that it transforms the cristalization properties of calcium on the water in the same way that many others claim that magnets do (aragonite instead of calcite). It also has the Schaubergerian (and even perhaps a hint of Kervran's work) component as the water used for irrigation leads to considerably better responses from the plant being irrigated with the treated water.

I am more and more fascinated by these patents, as they are all granted, and even if none claims anything too outlandish, they are all directly relatable to the works of Schauberger and Tesla.

• I agree it doesn’t mean anything special, at all, but I still find anecdotally interesting when former military people that also had a role in the so called “military industrial complex” get involved in this kind of exotic entrepreneurial endeavors.

On the other hand.... no one wants to be fooled. So if people with such a background are standing before the curtain, there might be more behind it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.