MFMP project ULTR: Is it possible to induce transmutation using an off-the-shelf affordable ultrasonic cleaner? Two years later the answer is a resounding Yes!

• Ultrasound cleaning of Indium should indeed be one of the easiest way cause transmutation. Some of energy of ultrasound create 13.6 ev photons from ionization of hydrogen. Some of hydrogen plasma generates phats of 13.6 ev photons. Some of these phats are at 54.4 ev. Indium’s 4th ionization potential is also 54.4 ev, so ultrasound can channel 54.4 ev energy via a weak interacting state in Indium into the nucleus of Indium as w-wave energy. W-wave energy that transfers into the nuclear region create a giant dipole which shields nuclear charge. Because of the number of nucleons in Indium is so large, Indium acts a trap for w-wave energy. As energy builds in the giant nuclear dipole, the shielding reaches a critical value where fusion can occur at low energy.

Because the cavitation bubble act locally, many Indium atoms are energized to the point of fusion at once. The dominate fusion should be Indium to Indium which is followed by fission. W-waves as products are rapidly exchanged from products atoms to reactant atoms, which result in a local burst of fusion which is followed by fission moving outward from the point of origin. Hora et al in ICCF-7 provide an equation for the expected distribution of atomic numbers of daughter products which should be applicable here.

The fusion to fission accounts for the large number of elements which are produced. It also account for some product elements being larger that Indium and some smaller than Indium.

• Official Post

Bob Greenyer has updated the live document. Imho the analysis of the replication confirms the mechanical damage to the indium foil during the 3 minutes of ultrasound treatment, and confirms diversity of elements in the indium foil in the damaged areas. Looking forward to the pure DI and DI + D2O experiments. These should clarify if the C is resulting from transmutation or comes from the cleaning product.

• Official Post

This is a blast from the past. Talyarkan was called out as a fraud over his cavitation research, then quietly (but not very publicly) forgiven. He seems to have left the field since then- not surprising. This old video is about his experiments with deuterated acetone- a very expensive material which is however readily available since it is used in the chip business.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

This is a blast from the past. Talyarkan was called out as a fraud over his cavitation research, then quietly (but not very publicly) forgiven. He seems to have left the field since then- not surprising. This old video is about his experiments with deuterated acetone- a very expensive material which is however readily available since it is used in the chip business.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

indeed one of the victims along the way that suffered academic disgrace for delving into this “forbidden science” and accused of downright fraud and even if he was vindicated it did not help much. At least he was vindicated.

• Official Post

Bob Greenyer was sent and shared the link to this interesting video of an aluminum foil subjected to the same treatment as the indium foil, where one can see very dramatic macroscopic damage to the foil in a very short period of exposure (I assume is real time, nothing indicates it’s not the case).

Given that the input power of this kind of cleaning baths is not usually beyond 100 W and normally much less one can only wonder what kind of process is happening there.

External Content m.youtube.com

• Given that the input power of this kind of cleaning baths is not usually beyond 100 W and normally much less one can only wonder what kind of process is happening there.

The temperature at the cavitation hot spot is equivalent to several million degrees as the hydrogen jet impacts with up 7 mach. We know that sono fusion works - since more than 50 years. Before 1991 it was simply classified. Thus I prefer to look a Panda Video...

We just wait for somebody to engineer a coffee pot heater that uses a fraction of todays energy. The knowledge to do it is available and obviously people (behind the doors) work in this field what new patents about bubble guides make claim.

• Official Post

A rather more elaborate series of experiments, some vaguely Mizuno-like and some using 'superwave' US was carried out by Irving Dardik and associates back in 2003. Dardik moved to Israel where this work was carried out some years ago and is no longer involved in LENR- at least not visibly so.

ABSTRACT.

Energetics Technologies (ET) was recently established to investigate possibilities for inducing Low Energy Nuclear
    Reactions (LENR) using special wave excitation. Four experimental approaches are being pursued: electrolysis, glowdischarge, gas loading in catalyst cells and high-pressure high-temperature cell with ultrasonic wave excitation. The
    experimental setups developed by ET are described along with preliminary results obtained. A significant amount of
    excess heat was measured in the first glow discharge experiment. The power generated during the experiment was up
    to 3.9 times the input power. When driven with waves the excess heat was higher than when driven with DC. A
    significant amount of excess heat was also measured after the shutdown of the glow discharge; it lasted for
    approximately 10 hours. The total excess energy generated is estimated to be 6.7 times the input energy. The “heatafter-death” phenomenon was also observed in another glow discharge experiment. Excess heat up to approximately
    80% was measured over a period of over 3 months in yet another glow discharge experiment. Driving the electrolytic
    cells with waves resulted in a faster loading than when driving them with DC of the same average current. The tritium
    concentration in the electrolyte measured at the end of the experiments was found to be up to more than 100% the preexperiment level. No excess heat was measured, so far, in the catalyst cells. Successful loading of Pd target with D was
    obtained in the high-pressure high-temperature gas cell without going through the α+β phase of the Pd-D system.

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/DardikIintensific.pdf

• Official Post

The site of the journal of molecular catalysis (China) had been unavailable for me for a couple of months so I had not had the chance of checking out a previous work of Lu et al from 2017 in which they already had reported transmutation of K to Ca, this time under photo catalytic conditions that release H-. I had wanted to check the methodology for seeing if ultrasound had been used to stir the reagents and, lo and behold, it had been used. So again, they might have been getting the results from the ultrasound stirring instead of the hydrides.

http://www.jmcchina.org/html/2017/5/20170501.htm

• I have sorely neglected this thread for almost two years depriving LENR-Forum of the tremendous progress done by the MFMP in this project since. I have nothing else to blame for this than my own distraction from the important things since the Pandemic started, as I became aware of the “new virus” around this very same time during 2019, through the very first early reports coming through internet chatter about this new very worrying disease, unknown at that time. But I digress.

Almost two years later and It has become proven, beyond any reasonable doubt, with scarce resources and simple, yet robust means, that project ULTR is a reliable, economic and independently verifiable experiment that can be used to demonstrate a range of phenomenons that produce as a result elemental transmutation.

I will leave here the links to the key videos of the series. I strongly encourage you to watch them. There’s no way one can fathom the relevance of this experiment without looking the videos. Probably Many will say these are too long. I assure you, these may well be the most better spent hours of your life with regards to your interest in LENR.

Materials and methods from ULTR project experiment:

ULTR project findings:

I am probably not getting them in the right order, except for the first and last ones, but will order them ASAP.

In these videos you will be able to see all the evidence that should make anyone interested in this experiment, and should get the attention of the people that wants to agree in a repeatable and consistent experimental setup to demonstrate LENR.

I hope ARPA-E is paying attention.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• This other one connects ULTR with other works that create similar / equivalent coherent matter structures.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Curbina

Changed the title of the thread from “MFMP project ULTR: Is it possible to induce transmutation using an off-the-shelf affordable ultrasonic cleaner?” to “MFMP project ULTR: Is it possible to induce transmutation using an off-the-shelf affordable ultrasonic cleaner? Two years later the answer is a resounding Yes!”.
  • I suggest making lots of ‘transmutation’ spots, and filling a small jar with them, so that a significant volume can be collected together. A jar full of ‘transmuted’ metals should be plenty of proof, once properly analysed, for either a Nobel or IgNobel Prize.

• I agree that ULTR must be investigated further, but i’m not sure it will lead us to the main destiny: of our search for a new and abundant energy source. I must say that I haven’t studied all video’s yet, but as far as I know large amounts of excess energy isn’t being produced. I’m sure that ARPA scientists would be much more interested if that were the case.

• Paradigmnoia , well if you look at the videos you will know that the idea of doing exactly that is already on the table. Haven't I gone almost bankrupt in the last 6 months, would have done a lot of experiments by now.

• I agree that ULTR must be investigated further, but i’m not sure it will lead us to the main destiny: of our search for a new and abundant energy source. I must say that I haven’t studied all video’s yet, but as far as I know large amounts of excess energy isn’t being produced. I’m sure that ARPA scientists would be much more interested if that were the case.

Well Gerard McEk , MFMP has focused in transmutations because they can be determined in a much more unambiguous way than excess heat. I am most sure these systems are also capable of excess heat. Cardone et al have addressed that aspect, the Italian Patent applications they have filed cover the energy and matter transformation aspect. Calorimetry is so controversial tho, that focusing in transmutations helps to focus on what can be conclusively proven with the tools at hand (conclusive EDAX analysis).

I'm sure people at ARPA-E could easily cover the calorimetry aspects if they dared to take a look at this simple, yet powerfull experiment. They could also read Roger S. Stringham and Tom Claytor's works, which is analogous just at higher frequencies that create much more coherent matter waves per unit of time, and that did address the energy aspect besides the transmutation.

• It’s a project led by Dieter Seeliger. It contains 7 research publications on ultrasound induced transmutations and excess heat. The last one combines water electrolysis with ultrasound and sees a thermal COP of 1,53.

Overall very interesting and detailed, they seem to be focusing

In the excess energy aspect more than in the transmutations side of things but it confirms that both happen at the same time.

The next link will take you directly to The Heat generation by Sonocavitation project page and all the associated reports, Most of them have an English abstracts but the paper itself in German. Paper VII is the one with electrolysis.

Heat Generation by Sonocavitation
    HEAT GENERATION BY SONOCAVITATION |
    www.researchgate.net

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.