The church of SM physics

• They showed that there was no sign that an old..postulated Yukawa interaction... which is a 1/r dependency (I think ) evidenced at greater than 50 microns..

The SO(4) physics equation for the exact gravitation potential contains the magnetic proton radius being about 0.83fm. But the force is mediated upwards to the Bohr radius being about 52pm only from there on it has the known magnitude.

• The SO(4) physics equation for the exact gravitation potential contains the magnetic proton radius being about 0.83fm. But the force is mediated upwards to the Bohr radius being about 52pm only from there on it has the known magnitude.

When the walls are pushed and the little wiggle room you get allows amazing possibilities. Dense atomic hydrogen bonds to the picoscale distance of core electrons in a metal along with the same phenomina produced by Mills and Holmid could explain most of what we call anomalous nuclear effect in experiments. Picoscale stable bonds of protons and nuclei would enable many things depending on what the goal is to accomplish.

• When the walls are pushed and the little wiggle room you get allows amazing possibilities. Dense atomic hydrogen bonds to the picoscale distance of core electrons in a metal along with the same phenomina produced by Mills and Holmid could explain most of what we call anomalous nuclear effect in experiments. Picoscale stable bonds of protons and nuclei would enable many things depending on what the goal is to accomplish.

We can exactly model the potential- energy levels of H*/D*-pairs = UDH and the follow up Rydberg matter. Mills measurements are an excellent source where we also can see how the complex perturbations do generate small side peaks. The classic Coulomb radius Holmlid communicates changes with every paper as it in fact is difficult to tell what is caused by a single radius.

They main hurdle such classic reasoning faces is the notion of an electron being a particle. In the bound states it behaves as magnetic flux only and the potential has nothing to do with the true situation. A potential occurs when a wave (magnetic flux) detaches and the coupling topology changes.

To understand "pico" bonds of higher Z nuclei we first have to show how such a bond could be formed based on the topology of such a candidate nucleus. Dufour did not yet publish his famous Asti measurements and without measurements theoretical progress is slow.

But be ensured: LENR is, at the end, plain fusion of Deuterium to helium, or just an add-on of H/D to any fitting nucleus.

• What is clear to me is that from an engineering, marketing and even political perspective it would be quite beneficial to get as much energy out of lower energy emitting reactions. Thus in my humble opinion a super or picoscale chemical reaction of any kind is subjectively prefered for civilians over a nuclear reaction with actual nuclear level energies within the laws of physics. A proccess within a device that emits few photons with shorter wavelengths than X-rays, more in hard UV to soft X frequencies. Few, if any preferably zilch outside the device, high energy nuclear fragments is perfect! Avoiding certain fear factors and making an energetic fire that needs less barriers in the middle of it and everyday organic life. It's the difference between crippling international nuclear limitations/sanctions with a thicc block of lead/concrete encompassing device and more flexable, 100s of times higher energy density, fuel cell and combustion engine analogues.

Fusion will become more interesting the farther humans travel from the sun as size and shielding mass isn't as large a factor when constructing in micro gravity. Fission and decay are the energy sources below our feet and it makes sense that we have utilised those to some extent. I would design a compact 'LENR' device used in close proximity to humans to get as much energy out of matter without nuclear level energetic emissions from the fire. Maximize what we can do with electron energy levels and picoscale bonds. These are the reactions we see possibly in various forms of lightning/plasma lights, in the atmospheres of the earth, gas giants and the sun. I may have followed flawed reasoning but this seems logical.

• What do you, my fellow fusion enthusiasts think : " Entropic gravity, also known as emergent gravity, is a theory in modern physics that describes gravity as an entropic force—a force with macro-scale homogeneity but which is subject to quantum-level disorder—and not a fundamental interaction. The theory, based on string theory, black hole physics, and quantum information theory, describes gravity as an emergent phenomenon that springs from the quantum entanglement of small bits of spacetime information. As such, entropic gravity is said to abide by the second law of thermodynamics under which the entropy of a physical system tends to increase over time."

• What do you, my fellow fusion enthusiasts think : " Entropic gravity, also known as emergent gravity, is a theory in modern physics that describes gravity as an entropic force—a force with macro-scale homogeneity but which is subject to quantum-level disorder—and not a fundamental interaction. The theory, based on string theory, black hole physics, and quantum information theory, describes gravity as an emergent phenomenon that springs from the quantum entanglement of small bits of spacetime information. As such, entropic gravity is said to abide by the second law of thermodynamics under which the entropy of a physical system tends to increase over time."

As we can give the exact formula and mechanism for the gravitation force in SO(4) we can simply say: To much liquid/speed/pot in a physicists brain leads to severe damage in perceiving nature...

• As we can give the exact formula and mechanism for the gravitation force in SO(4)

Entropic gravity, also known as emergent gravity

The latest arxiv entropic gravity 2020 theory"Emergence of modified Newtonian gravity from thermodynamics" Van/Abe

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1912.00252.pdf

would calculate g = somewhere btw.. 5 and 13 m/s2

the authors state "which is a reasonably narrow interval"

this interval would include Isaac Newton's possible calculation of 9.2 m/s2 around the Year 1720

however it would not have 6 digit precision..

.. maybe 1 digit precision?

• The latest arxiv entropic gravity 2020 theory"Emergence of modified Newtonian gravity from thermodynamics" Van/Abe

would calculate g = somewhere btw.. 5 and 13 m/s2

the authors state "which is reasonably a narrow interval"

Reading SM papers or worse String theory, Supergravity etc. is just wasting your live time.

I would prefer reading Japanese mangas these, contain way more truth...

I think it's rubbish. Gravity is absolutely nothing to do with quantum entanglement. Entropic gravity is based on string theory, which has been discredited, and it says general relativity is wrong, when it isn't. Au contraire, general relativity is the best-tested theory we've got. See this article where I quote Einstein explain how gravity works.

• The latest arxiv entropic gravity 2020 theory"Emergence of modified Newtonian gravity from thermodynamics" Van/Abe

The article had to focus on Newtonian gravity rather than relativity because of rather limited correlation of chemical thermodynamics to relativity. The implication is nevertheless clear that such a link likely exists. A sort of balance that create matter and fields. A balance between the electric, magnetic and weak forces and relativity. A balance that might eliminate the strong force as a part of the mix depending how a thermodynamic linkage (mass/energy states) affect our interpretation of nuclear forces .

• I think it's rubbish. Gravity is absolutely nothing to do with quantum entanglement. Entropic gravity is based on string theory, which has been discredited, and it says general relativity is wrong, when it isn't. Au contraire, general relativity is the best-tested theory we've got. See this article where I quote Einstein explain how gravity works.

My feelings are the same about string theory. The curvature of space-time opens the possibility that a some point the curvature cause the the nuclear area to have self interactions some what cut off from the rest of an atom. Two separate realms of thermodynamics.

• The curvature of space-time opens the possibility that a some point the curvature cause the the nuclear area to have self interactions some what cut off from the rest of an atom.

Did you ever calculate the energy of the gravitational field of a proton?? May be after that you will be able to think more clearly...

• The implication is nevertheless clear that such a link likely exists

No it isn't clear that such a link exists

not in the entropy theory's calculation of Z/ G from which can be inferred that gravity g = 5 -13 m/s2...somewhere btw Venus and Saturn?

vs what I remember from school 9.81 m/s2.

In soccer idiom this is termed a 'wellie'

Another wellie is Weinberg's recent publication on the mass predictions of leptons..quarks

No prediction... just an admission that an old model doesn't work.and needs inspiration

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2001.06582

He concludes"The best that can be hoped for the models discussed in this paper is that they may perhaps provoke new ideas"

However Weinberg is OK on physics history..

and he is still writing .and not fine tuning....if only I should live so long... Maseltov

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Weinberg's Point on Life vs Physics is very worthy and true Timemark ~56.40..

Reading SM papers or worse String theory, Supergravity etc. is just wasting your live time

• Did you ever calculate the energy of the gravitational field of a proton?? May be after that you will be able to think more clearly...

You both know I wasn't referring to a newtonian gravitation field. Do you really think all the people to who view this forum agree with your conversation controlling antics.

• your conversation controlling antics

The implication is nevertheless clear that such a link likely exists

The authors' implication founders on their sloppy postdiction of Z/ G..

whenever I read these theoretical forays I always check their postdiction ..of the real world

if there isn't any postdiction / comparison with the real world ..then its just an algebraic wellie

a soccer term for a wild kick of the ball.

In the case of the entropic theory you cited..and you asked for an opinion on...

their ONLY postdiction is something like +- 45% for the universal gravitational constant G.( backcalc from K)

This is still a wellie in my opinion..the strength of implicated link rests on the author's conclusion

"which is reasonably a narrow interval"

Drgenek may think+/-45% is reasonable. I think its a wellie and far from the goal

unreasonable and a wide.. wide interval..

• The connection between general relativity and thermodynamics is poor

Any connection btw QCD and quark masses is also poor..

The estimates (not measurements ) of the up quark mass and down quark mass are something like.

u= 2.3 +- 0.4....... MeV 17%

d= 4.6 +-0.8........MeV 17%

even when SM researchers put the best spin on the results.

1997 2007 2017 2027? I don't know which year is/will be better.

http://pdg.lbl.gov/2017/reviews/rpp2017-rev-quark-masses.pdf

• The estimates (not measurements ) of the up quark mass and down quark mass are something like.

u= 2.3 +- 0.4....... MeV 17%

d= 4.6 +-0.8........MeV 17%

even when SM researchers put the best spin on the results.

Some posters here still believe that SM (QED,QCD,LQCD) are the best tested theories in our world...

But experiments do show that these are not better than the flat earther models... SM addiction more and more looks like a mental disturbance and their subject (SM) does not look like a model of our world. Only if you believe that the world is made of 1TeV protons/electrons then there is a splash of reality in the model.

The SM nuclear model looks like a set of LEGO bricks that miss the connection. It's now 30 years since Mills did show that the reduced mass in fact is the magnetic coupling and thus the Virial condition is broken and the basis of SM just vanished.

Instead of understanding the reality these folks did produce some 100'000 more useless papers about subjects that are interesting like the generalization of reduced mass (Jacobi) but have absolute no correlation with nuclear/particle reality...

We live in a fools world!

• Official Post

Mirror symmetry broken for nuclear ground states

The principle of mirror symmetry, which states that nuclear structure remains the same when protons are swapped for neutrons and vice versa, has been found to be broken in the lowest-energy forms of a mirror pair of nuclei.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00898-5

AND

Progress on the proton-radius puzzle.

Atomic physicists and nuclear physicists have each made a refined measurement of the radius of the proton. Both values agree with a hotly debated result obtained by spectroscopy of an exotic form of hydrogen called muonic hydrogen.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-03364-z

• Atomic physicists and nuclear physicists have each made a refined measurement of the radius of the proton. Both values agree with a hotly debated result obtained by spectroscopy of an exotic form of hydrogen called muonic hydrogen.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-03364-z

They now are pretty close to the SO(4) proton relativistic radius being 0.837653007404fm. At least this radius is inside the confidence interval. The only problem is that they use QED that is not able to correctly treat non central magnetic coupling.

If they use QED to shape the measurement, then they will never find a definitive radius.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.