The church of SM physics

• For Paradigmnoia

Besides vocabulary perhaps it could improve its reading skills..

BACKGROUND

as pointed out in earlier posts by me AND IN THE PAPER.. not much can be seen in screen shots

the analysis of the whole data set which is equivalent to >100,000 screenshots is necessary..

Here more than 300 lines are active - high above the background - at the “same” time and some are overlapping or pretty close. So only an inspection of the histogram file finally can tell the truth.

If any entity wants to pursue serious analysis rather than feigned? dilettante? interest or flyby quips

t than I suggest it supply name rank serial no.on researchgate where the paper is also available..

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356972251_A_new_experimental_path_to_nucleosynthesis

At first sight our measurements did look like chaos and only the painful work of going down to histogram/channel level allowed a useful interpretation.

As a consequence we had to develop a new analyzing method that could deal with broad range/ large number (> 300) of different lines above background. Doing this manually is possible for a single spectrum and some key lines, but for hundreds (spectra & lines) we had to develop new software.

Finally one year after the first break-through measurement everything was in place.

In a highly active fuel up to 80 lines are more than a factor of two above background.

The strongest lines more than 10 fold

• ????.. Printing it out makes it easier to read than from a mobile phone.

There is a lot of nonsense in print, and I only have so much time.

Levi's SKlep paper, (by a Professor) for example, is pure crap. If I wasn't interested already, I wouldn't seek it out, and I would have been disappointed at the waste of resources had I actually the temerity to commit it to real paper

• is pure crap.

there's that vocab again indicative of its source

Another flyby from a phone as in ""I want to know that I want to read it "????????

Is that English? Obviously a busy entity ,,,,without much time except for odes.

The paper has 20 pages of detail I found it impossible to read from a mobile phone

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356972251_A_new_experimental_path_to_nucleosynthesis

• Why are you obsessed with phones?

Back on subject…

Bruce asked what I thought were good questions.
    There were drive-by answered perhaps.

I was briefly interested but the whole ‘background’ thing seems bogged down.

Back in the day, we went out, turned on the scints and specs, turned the counts speaker dial until they just crackled with a deep loping purr, like an over-cammed rat rod engine, stalling and catching itself, so you knew they were working. If the background dropped, they would go quiet. If something hot was around, the purr would ramp up, up to a squeal over something like a pichblende nugget. The later all-electronic ones didn’t have the same sweet analog growl.

• ack in the day, we went out, turned on the scints and specs, turned the counts speaker dial until they just crackled with a deep loping purr, like an over-cammed rat rod engine, stalling and catching itself, so you knew they were working. If the background dropped, they would go quiet. If something hot was around, the purr would ramp up, up to a squeal over something like a pichblende nugget. The later all-electronic ones didn’t have the same sweet analog growl.

"

There is a lot of nonsense in print, and I only have so much time.

I guess there is so much time for odes and back in the day but not so much time to print out 20 pages?

• Transmutation has been reported from Mizuno Takahashi etc

unfortunately noone has given a reasonable explanation .some have said neutrons

Takahashi has suggested Be8 via his TSC theory

the atomecology paper uses detailed Gamma spectroscopy to explain the appearance of new isotopes such as cadmium indium Sm151 in a coherent framework.

Contrary to the Standard Model and church of nuclear physics which say

" atoms heavier than iron Fe56 are only created in distant supernovas"

220px-Artist%27s_impression_of_supernova_1993J.jpg

new isotopes are created with hydrogen at 300C,,in Essex.

eg

"5.4.3 The odd chain

105Pd + 2H → 107Ag +2H → 109Cd → 109Ag +2H → 111Cd +2H → 113Cd +2H → 115Sn

effective reactions::

105Pd + 2H → 107Cd → 107Ag

109Ag + 2H → 111In → 111Cd

111Cd + 2H → 113In + 2H → 115Sn

113Cd + 2H → 115In

where 2H refers to H*-H* note that 109Cd 115Sn,, 115 In etc are all heavier than iron

H*-H* is the basic condensation step of two protons, which is the prelude of fusion.

H*-H* is a stable nuclear molecule, whereas as D*-D* ultimately will fuse to 4He and hence is metastable. There is absolutely no Coulomb-barrier that blocks the formation of H*-H*.

The only prerequisite is a strong magnetic ordering force – provided by a so called catalyst surface

https://arpa-e.energy.gov/sites/default/files/2021LENR_workshop_Nagel.pdf

• new isotopes are created with hydrogen at 300C,,in Essex.

also in Sendai in Japan

Iwamura's praseodymium synthesis from Cesium and Deuterium still hasn't been recognised/rejected by the SM church..as heresy

however Wyttenbach provides a more complete explanation than Iwamura,,using H.

presumably a succession of H*2 additions would lead from 133Cs to 141Pr

just as Cerium leads to promethium,,,

"140Ce + 2H → 142Nd + 2H → 144Nd → 140Ce + 4He

142Nd + 2H → 144Pm → 144Nd + 2H → 146Sm → 142Nd + 4He

144Nd + 2H → 146Pm → etc

Iwamura..

In his 2012 ANS slides and paper, Iwamura speculates on alpha-capture reactions as a possible mechanism for the transmutations. He said that his speculation about alpha-capture reactions was based purely on his observation of the phenomena and that he does not claim to be a theoretician. He thought that perhaps deuterium nuclei first become 4He nuclei, then the 4He nuclei overcome the Coulomb barrier and are captured by the target element. However, alpha-captures are fusion reactions that normally take place in stars under extreme temperatures.

2012Iwamura-ANS-Paper-Reactions.jpg

Speculative reactions as shown in Iwamura’s 2012 ANS paper

In Iwamura’s ANS paper, he writes, “There are no established theories that can explain the experimental results without any assumptions, although some attractive models and theories have been proposed [Takahashi] and [Widom-Larsen].”

Mitsubishi Reports Toyota Replication | New Energy Times

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.