The church of SM physics

• gio06 , you are probably familiar with the DTS idea of Cardone and the late Mignani, they sustain the Minkowski Spacetime is anisotropic, or can be made anisotropic by way of energy. I just mention it because you are using it as starting point.

I

Any anisotropy in Minkowsi spacetime implies that the Vacuum is structured as experimentally confirmed by the Aharonov-Bohm effect. A four-vector field [electromagnetic four potential] can be used to represent the structure of the Vacuum.

Aharonov-bohm effect as the basis of electromagnetic energy inherent in the vacuum - Foundations of Physics Letters
    The Aharonov-Bohm effect shows that the vacuum is structured, and that there can exist a finite vector potentialA in the vacuum when the electric field…
    link.springer.com

• Here are some views on renormalisation via a physicist who gave up on physics

I have reassured him that there is 'hope for physics' and invited him back into the fray,,

What Einstein said (1954) about the fringe field only approach in physics::

“I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be based on the field concept, i.e., continuous structure. In that case, nothing remains of my entire castle in the air, gravitation theory included, (and of) the rest of modern physics” A. Pais, Subtle is the Lord …” The Science and the Life of Albert Einstein”, Oxford University Press, (1982) 467,

Great people at least understand the errors they made. Blind mice walk on...

• Of course I read your answers!

A four-vector field [electromagnetic four potential] can be used to represent the structure of the Vacuum.

This is what I term the blind mice approach. The 4 potential cannot be used for particles hence the vacuum. It only works for the far field = not all domains of space. Did you ever note that all particles produce 3 different (non linear) fields not 2?

Start to learn logic. The gaugeable 4 potential can only handle linear fields. (See Jackson)

The idea that the vacuum has a structure was invented to explain pair production inside a strong energy field in accelerators. But inside dense mass so called energy holes exist that act like masses. And of course there is no vacuum in this case... Again just missing education in logic. Vacuum means there is nothing no even fields!!

SM invents terms because the SM physicists have no clue of the real physics of particles.

• Here one more example of mind blowing SM slang inside Wiki Higgs mechanism...

The Higgs mechanism is a type of superconductivity which occurs in the vacuum. It occurs when all of space is filled with a sea of particles which are charged, or, in field language, when a charged field has a nonzero vacuum expectation value. Interaction with the quantum fluid filling the space prevents certain forces from propagating over long distances (as it does inside a superconductor; e.g., in the Ginzburg–Landau theory).

(See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_mechanism)

Fact: Electric current is transported by EM spin currents - this is magnetic polarization. The speed of an electron inside a conductor is about max 3mm/s. This cannot account for any seen effect. In a super conductor as shown by Hirsch the spin currents enlarge their orbits to global orbits. The change in radius (larger momentum) is exactly responsible for the Meissner effect. Because all EM field lines run at max radius an additional field can no longer penetrate the SC. Additional fields applied just add to the spin current.

• Something is wrong in the state of QED

O. Consa

"Quantum electrodynamics (QED) is considered the most accurate theory in the history of science. However, this precision is based on a single experimental value: the anomalous magnetic moment of the electron (g-factor). An examination of the history of QED reveals that this value was obtained in a very suspicious way. These suspicions include the case of Karplus & Kroll, who admitted to having lied in their presentation of the most relevant calculation in the history of QED. As we will demonstrate in this paper, the Karplus & Kroll affair was not an isolated case, but one in a long series of errors, suspicious coincidences, mathematical inconsistencies and renormalized infinities swept under the rug."

• These suspicions include the case of Karplus & Kroll, who admitted to having lied in their presentation of the most relevant calculation in the history of QED.

The electron g-factor projects is the most broad/deep cheating attempt ever made by the SM church. More than 10'000 Feynman loops that should give a correlation (coupling) between vacuum expectations of all fictive SM particles and a real particles (here the electron). So each loop leads to a correction of the electron g-factor value.

Why is this bullshit? Some loop couplings are known with only 3 digits precision. To fake the precision the coupling was approximated by a fictive rational or irrational number like (5/39)1/2.... to give a recent try.

Also adding 10'000 numbers gives an inherent numeric error of at least 2log 16382 = 14 bits....

This is why I have lost all respect for nuclear and particle physicists that use QED, Dirac equation etc...The people miss most basic education needed for real physics.

• the most broad/deep cheating attempt ever made by the SM church.

the proposed new Neanderthal nutcracker in Geneva is more expensive.than anything from

the QED/QCD historical blunder so far

Here Sabine get's angry...in a controlled way..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"

All these predictions from particle physicists were wrong.

There is no shame in being wrong.

Being wrong is essential for science.

But what is shameful is that none of these people ever told us

what they learned from being wrong.

They did not revise their methods for making predictions for new particles.

They still use the same methods that have not worked for decades.

Neither did they do anything about the evident group-think in their community.

But they still want more money.

The tragedy is

I actually like most of these particle physicists.

They are smart and enthusiastic about science and for the most part

they’re really nice people.

But look, they refuse to learn from evidence. And someone has to point it out:

The evidence clearly says their methods are not working.

Particle physicists, of course, are entirely ignoring my criticism and

instead call me “anti-science”.

Let that sink in for a moment. They call me “anti-science”

because I say we should think about where to best invest science funding,

.. if you do a risk-benefit assessment it is clear that building a bigger collider

is not currently a good investment. It is both high risk and low benefit.

We would be better off if we'd instead invest in the foundations of quantum mechanics and astroparticle physics.

They call me “anti-science” because I ask scientists to think.

You can’t make up this shit.

Frankly, the way that particle physicists behave makes me feel

embarrassed I ever had anything to do with their field.."

• the field of Hot Fusion.

Hot fusion by collision is the Neanderthal nutcracker suite

BGM for the SM church..plenty of $ during the offering time but utter silence in results

Here is Unzicker,, it appears that the church is under concerted attack in Germany

a new Reformation..?????

There are a lot of heretics around

1 comment

"As an undergraduate in the late 1980s I remember being asked to accept without argument

the findings of a HEP graph where the error bars were bigger than the axies, talk about a noise in data!

High Energy Physics lost all glamour for me then and I pursued interests in Solid State instead...

Thanks for all you do."

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• discussion

where X represent the outcome and x the setting or choice of where in the cycle to probe the spin. Now physicists will tell you that spin is normally assumed intrinsic and not wobbling, but have they really proved that?

Yes they tell assumed and never measured...

In reality spin is a 6D (SO(4)) property and cannot be mapped to a single 3D quantity.

A classic try to refute some spin claims :: https://www.researchgate.net/p…m_an_Ontological_Solution

• Without being a physicist, see a video of a car crash at 100 km/H on youtube, then 200 and you will verify this postulate. The Germanwings crash was impressive in this way because no big part had been seen on pictures. Also, that's why I keep thinking that particle physics has no basis. Depending on a given input energy, we won't find a new particle but an energetic "expression" and that's it.

• If only they were just crashing rocks..

but the new COLLIDER

will cost $23 billion !

(but won't happen thanks to Vlad's brainsnap..)

Sabine..

" there are entirely different types of experiments that could lead to breakthroughs at far smaller costs, such as high precision measurements at low energies or increasing the masses of objects in quantum states. Going to higher energies is not the only way to make progress in the foundations of physics; it’s just the most expensive one.

The World Doesn’t Need a New Gigantic Particle Collider
    It would cost many billions of dollars, the potential rewards are unclear—and the money could be better spent researching threats such as climate change…
    www.scientificamerican.com

• Good article on the many faces of the proton. Suitable for the layperson:

Total nonsense written by followers of a death cult (standard model)::

The proton is a quantum mechanical object that exists as a haze of probabilities until an experiment forces it to take a concrete form.

This is brain fart logic as nobody ever did prove this. It is a fake assumption made by people that never learnt basic physics. Nothing is more real than a proton. Just ask a chemist...

• The Layperson.

External Content youtu.be

• Visualizing the Proton.

External Content youtu.be

• Total nonsense written by followers of a death cult (standard model)::

The proton is a quantum mechanical object that exists as a haze of probabilities until an experiment forces it to take a concrete form.

This is brain fart logic as nobody ever did prove this. It is a fake assumption made by people that never learnt basic physics. Nothing is more real than a proton. Just ask a chemist...

But but but.... It looks so kewl those animantions (!), gotta be real then.. riiight

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.