LENR for architecture

• Hi,

I started a thread on this topic a few years back, and I just wanted to see if there are energy solutions here that could be ready to be tested in a small new build pavillion project within a year or two. I'm currently starting work on a site in Willesden, NW London to develop tennis courts and a public pavillion.

many thanks!

Alex

• There is only one company in the world that I know of, and that sells LENR devices or LENR generated heat commercially since years...but I can hardly imagine you will get there what you are looking for... ;)

One example is here:

• Official Post

zorud I think we shoud approach this member with a little more respect than to suggest AR as a business partner. I remeber discussing an architecture project in Sardinia with her a few years back.

agroszek - Welcome back! I suspect we are fresh out of miracles for that one. Though you might like to check out my hydrogen project http://www.hydrogenmine.com but Wimbledon however is not an ideal location.

• Dear agroszek,

Were you linked with the great AJ Grosek, if yes nice !

I have always been impressed by his results and conclusions.

Currently I started a correspondence with A Meulenberg because he had written a paper that I found interesting that would make connections with A.J.G discoveries.

As I have always noticed the link between Lenr and radical chemical species, involvement of non-zero electron spin seems critical.

One could imagine a coupling between electron spin vs nucleus by a resonance...?

If someone skilled in chemistry could guide me to find a way to imagine a lithium radical release as a diradical oxygen? I found carbon/lithium molecules with 6 02 bonded to lithium but it is not a radical so far ..

DF

• Official Post

Hello Alex! welcome back indeed agroszek. I am just guessing but when you refer to energy solutions you are referring mostly to water and space heating or you also include illumination (or electricity as a whole)?

I ask because there is one development in particular that is more specifically suited for producing energy savings in water and space heating in general and, even if controversial in nature (because one has to accept that it does something that no one thinks should happen) has the potential of lowering electric energy bills.

I am talking about the cavitation vapor compression system that Professor Huang ( bjhuang ) from Taiwan National University reported on ICCF 22. He tested two already commercial systems on which he confirmed overunity , and he is researching, and is now developing and testing, his own machine for the same purpose. You can read his ICCF 22 presentation here:

https://www.lenr-forum.com/att…ssion-system-0911rev-pdf/

And you can also read the thread Where we are discussing this phenomenon and in which Professor Huang is taking part here:

The "problem" of excess energy in cavitation heating commercial products

• Official Post

oopos- Willsden - either way. It's more industrial in nature than you need.

Well Alan, I think Ecalox has a very good technology for sites where cogeneration is possible, probably a public tennis court is not the best fit, but I am sure agroszek can think of places where it could be a good solution.

• A pavillion sounds like an interesting project but all I can suggest is some solar PV on the roof. I've no experience of heat pumps big enough for a public building but perhaps that's an option.. GSHP with the loops under the tennis courts? Perhaps it could be insulated to Passive house standards, bit of solar gain and it might not need heating?

Perhaps look at renting out space in the cat park for an EV charger or two? Not sure if that feasible.

• Firstly, Alan yes I have ready about your work as I came across the financial times article on cold fusion that led me to it! Is the hydrogenmine a collaboration between you and Atom Ecology?

Or are they two separate projects? It all sounds exciting! What do you mean by cogeneration? I was thinking Willesden might be useful for aluminium provision, as there's the cargiant headquarters nearby. The site is part of Willesden Sports Centre, which has a floodlit athletics track as well (see images attached). It's not too far from where Microscal used to be, where my father had his laboratory.. Cydonia yes that was A.J Groszek.

I am in discussions with Brent council about various sites so potentially there could be an alternative. What exactly would be useful for you? A laboratory space or somewhere to set up a local power supply? The courts would be outdoor floodlit so electricity generation would be needed. I'd like a retractable roof too but I'm not sure if that could go through planning. We're looking to make the surface from recycled waste with Nikegrind, space heating may be needed for a small pavillion as well.

We (as in either the sports centre or myself and my business partner) need to apply for a development loan, however with innovative energy involved there may be more options open to us as well.

Curbina I will look into your links as well, thank you.

• Official Post

We (as in either the sports centre or myself and my business partner) need to apply for a development loan, however with innovative energy involved there may be more options open to us as well.

I would like to have a chat - if you go to our website http://www.hydrogenmine.com you will see my phone number there. It might also be of interest that our neighbours at the lab are beginning the commercial roll-out of a pretty revolutionary kind of LED lighting and site-power system that they say is way more economical than anything else - ever. You should maybe visit and talk to them as well.

• Dear agroszek , dziękuję bardzo,

I was impressed by your father's great work, so thank you Alan Smith for your reporting on this topic.

Being born in France, I have Polish origins like you.

What I would like to say is that we often mention the work from US, Russian and other researchers but i feel that scientific community is underestimated and seems to forget high-level scientific contribution from Central Europe researchers as from Poland, Czech Republic until Romania of Peter Gluck or Dan Chicea.

I want to thank him.

Also to answer, to your proposal, yes, I would like to be able to exchange with Mr Erwin Lalik.

David FOJT

Also Cydonia , there's a scientist in Poland who can explain much more about my father's work than me, Erwin Lalik, who is also on this forum I believe, unfortunately I am not a chemist, though maybe one day will undertake further studies in that direction..

• I would like to have a chat - if you go to our website http://www.hydrogenmine.com you will see my phone number there. It might also be of interest that our neighbours at the lab are beginning the commercial roll-out of a pretty revolutionary kind of LED lighting and site-power system that they say is way more economical than anything else - ever. You should maybe visit and talk to them as well.

Hi Alan,

That would be great! I would love to visit, though I'll probably start crying as soon as I walk into your laboratory with memories! I'll definitely be in touch

• A pavillion sounds like an interesting project but all I can suggest is some solar PV on the roof. I've no experience of heat pumps big enough for a public building but perhaps that's an option.. GSHP with the loops under the tennis courts? Perhaps it could be insulated to Passive house standards, bit of solar gain and it might not need heating?

Perhaps look at renting out space in the cat park for an EV charger or two? Not sure if that feasible.

Yes I will definitely try to incorporate solar panels with the pavilion, but as the courts would be outdoor most of the year we wouldn't need heating for them. I'll ask the sports centre about EV chargers as well, thank you for the advice!

• Official Post

Also do you know if the LED lighting you mentioned Alan can reach 400 lux for tennis courts? The LED lights we currently have in mind are Tweener, see spec attached, but they only achieve 300 lux, which is quite a big issue since the LTA will only approve 400. Product Datasheet - SINGLE Tweener - EU Version - ENG v3.pdf

I'm pretty sure they can. I will double-check today.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.