Beyond Quantum Mechanics - Five mistakes of modern physics

• Lasers are powerful electric field pulses.When electrons receive a pulse of an electric field for a long time, the voltage rises and changes to muons and mesons.Isn't the meson generated after the laser irradiation started?

A powerful laser may turn electrons into mesons. But I don't have experimental equipment. I think fossilization is an example if we want to generate mesons in natural phenomena. Fossilization is a nuclear transmutation that occurs in living organisms. It was the planetary discharge that caused the transmutation. Electrical Universe indicates that planetary discharges have been in the past.

• I found out that you have a book, your ideas in the book have evolved since you published it? I am wondering if you have any formal education in physics or you just are self taught. I have nothing against self teaching, btw, just I want to understand better how you have come to these ideas. Surely THHuxleynew seems to think your ideas are nonsense, but I have curiosity about how someone can arrive to such ideas and the thought process. I have no bias against new ideas if they can shed light over old conundrums.

I started thinking from science history and earth science. The current science cannot explain the revolution of the solar system and the rotation of the planet. Moreover, it hardly explains the phenomenon on the earth. After considering these problems, I came to the mistake of universal gravitation, electromagnetism, and relativity.

Is LENR not related to earth science? If there is a theory that can explain LENR correctly, it should be able to explain earth science in the same way. I believe it.

• Fossilization is a nuclear transmutation that occurs in living organisms

Fossilisation by planetary discharge? ammonites?

Peter Mungo Jupp admits that this is pure speculation..tm 1.52

but some of modern geology is speculative and difficult to test

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Fossilisation by planetary discharge? ammonites?

Peter Mungo Jupp admits that this is pure speculation..tm 1.52

but some of modern geology is speculative and difficult to test

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For example, limestone is considered to be biogenic, but it is mostly made up of pure calcium carbonate.

Think about how seawater turns into limestone. The main component of limestone, calcium carbonate is CaCO3. Seawater contains 3.5% NaCl in H2O. In electrical cosmology, neutrons are protons + electrons. The atomic weight of the nucleus represents the number of protons. For example, calcium Ca has an atomic weight of 40 and contains 40 protons. Water H2O has one proton for hydrogen and 16 protons for oxygen. Each atomic weight, that is, the number of protons, is counted as follows.

CaCO3-> 40 + 12 + 3 × 16-> 100

H2O-> 2 + 16-> 18

NaCl-> 23 + 36-> 59

By the way, since the salt concentration is 3.5%, the number of sodium chloride protons contained in one molecule of seawater is

59 x 0.035 = 2

So, if you count the number of protons contained in 5 molecules of seawater

(H2O + NaCl x 0.035) x 5-> 10 + 80 + 10-> 100

It can be seen that the molecular weight of 5 molecules of seawater and 1 molecule of calcium carbonate are equal. Seawater that has been subjected to high voltage has its nuclei reconstituted and instantly becomes limestone. Similarly, the body of a living organism is transformed into a rock component containing silicon and the like by transmutation.

This is just a guess, but I think it is possible. When a large amount of current flows through seawater, it becomes limestone.

crab.jpg

http://zao.jp/media/blogs/destroyer/crab.jpg

A fossil crab that emerged from limestone.

• Official Post

Thanks to Andew M...more news on Weyl-Kondo semimetals.

A claim of finding the axion in the solid-state environment has been made.

https://www.livescience.com/ax…NK7tNPsmdzbh9OqVa2Yas5XxL

" ... one of the beautiful things of getting these concepts of high-energy physics into condensed matter is that you can actually do much more."

" Cooling the semimetal to 12 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 11 degrees Celsius) allowed the electrons to interact and to condense themselves into a crystal of their own. "

https://www.livescience.com/51…fermions-created-lab.html
    " The mysterious particle, called a Weyl fermion, emerged from a crystal of a material called a semi-metal. By bombarding the crystal with photons, the team produced a stream of electrons that collectively behaved like the elusive subatomic particles."

" Weyl fermions are very stable, and, just like light, will stay at the same speed on the same course unless they annihilate with other Weyl fermions of the opposite chirality. As a result, they can travel for long distances and carry a charge without getting scattered inside the crystal lattice and generating heat, as normal electrons do, Xu said."

The Weyl-fermion video attached to the 2nd link above shows a spike in the x-ray emission spectrum from the Perseus Cluster at 3.5 keV. This spike would be expected from the deep-orbit electron model of CF in a dense plasma rather than in a solid (where the proximity of lattice atoms to the extreme E- and M-fields to the active region would spread the emission line into a continuum).

• A powerful laser may turn electrons into mesons. But I don't have experimental equipment. I think fossilization is an example if we want to generate mesons in natural phenomena. Fossilization is a nuclear transmutation that occurs in living organisms. It was the planetary discharge that caused the transmutation. Electrical Universe indicates that planetary discharges have been in the past.

This is reaching and pure speculation lol, but proceed. Maybe true! ☺

• The five mistakes penetrate deep into physics and are difficult to correct. Explain the mistake of gravity.

Newton discovered universal gravitation, which was a mistake. Newton has only confirmed the moon's orbit observed by Galileo using Hook's spring law. Kepler discovered the power of working between planets, but Kepler realized that the orbits of the planets were not elliptical but spiral.

At that time, astronomers were wondering why a strangely moving planet would not collide.The universe was repulsive. Newton ignored the repulsive force and came up with universal gravitation. Newton does not prove that mass produces gravity. One century later, Cavendish is said to have experimented. However, the lead used in the Cavendish experiment is a diamagnetic material. He measured the electromagnetic force. Since the gravity on the ground has no repulsive force, we can see that the gravity on the universe and the ground are different forces.Ground gravity is the generation of the same electromagnetic mass as EM drive.

COMPLEX EARTH'S GRAVITY

Gravity mistakes lead to an understanding of mass defects in nuclei. In order to explain the mass defect, it is necessary to explain the propagation method of electromagnetic waves and the bonding state of nuclei.

• When thinking about the propagation of electromagnetic waves, Maxwell's mistakes need to be dispelled.

1.Change of electric field → generation of magnetic field

2.Change of magnetic field → generation of electric field

1 is correct, 2 is wrong. This mistake appears as a Faraday paradox.

If you correct 2

Change of magnetic field → movement of charged particles → generation of electric field

A magnetic field does not generate an electric field directly. There are always charged particles.

Therefore, the propagation of electromagnetic waves is mediated by charged particles.

Light travels through particles

Air molecules transmit electromagnetic waves in the atmosphere, and interstellar materials transmit electromagnetic waves in outer space. Electromagnetic waves are electric field pulses.

However, there is one important point here. In order to recognize that the electromagnetic wave is a pulse of an electric field that travels through charged particles, it is necessary to recognize the nonlocal interaction. Particles are transmitted in an instant by nonlocal interaction. This will have the impact of destroying existing astronomy.

So how do the pulses of the electric field pass through the atoms?

• I explained that nuclei are connected by excited electrons - mesons. In SEAM that I insist, protons and electrons are in close contact. I expect that some of the electrons have penetrated the proton. This is why some of the charge of the electrons in the nucleus does not go out of the nucleus.

p-p.jpg

In the part where the proton and electron overlap, the electromagnetic mass disappears by that amount because it cancels out in the region where the Coulomb force is extremely small. This is a mass defect.

When visible light jumps into the atoms, most will be reflected by orbital electrons. If the electric field pulse is short enough, the electromagnetic wave will reach the nucleus. Nuclei mediate short electric field pulses. However, neither X-rays nor gamma rays can penetrate deep into the substance. The shortest pulse is a neutrino. Neutrinos fly away at the speed of light from the moment they occur. This is a property of electromagnetic waves.

proton_electron3.jpg

When neutrinos collide with neutrons, they blow off the combined electrons. The reason neutrons can exist for only 15 minutes is because neutrinos are falling by 66 billion per second per square centimeter.

proton_electron2.jpg

The reason why tritium has a half-life of 12 years is that when a neutrino passes through an electron binding three protons, a force is generated on the outside. If the neutrino has enough energy, it can eject the bound electrons.

Evidence for Correlations Between Nuclear Decay Rates and Earth-Sun Distance

When a neutrino passes through the nucleus, the nucleus oscillates. This vibration is called proton vibration. Proton oscillation radiates a standing wave of gamma rays around the nucleus. Orbital electrons are trapped in the valley of the standing wave of proton oscillation. This is the cause of quantum leaps.

proton_oscillation.jpg

The energy that maintains atom comes from neutrinos.This indicates the possibility of controlling atoms by manipulating neutrinos.

• I forgot one important thing.

3.Electric field lines are not neutralized. Maxwell misunderstood Faraday's lines of electric force

index_x.jpg

The image that electric lines of force neutralize in the middle is wrong.

force_electric.jpg

Electric field lines do not neutralize on the way, plus and minus reach the target independently. The Coulomb force vector is synthesized inside the object.

A nucleus is a state in which protons are bonded by electrons. A nucleus has positive and negative charges. The electrons in the orbit repel the negative while being attracted to the positive of the nucleus. It is in a state loosely connected to the nucleus.

heat_electron.jpg

In addition to the positive and negative Coulomb forces of nuclei, standing waves of gamma rays by neutrino incidence maintain orbital electrons.

• In the part where the proton and electron overlap, the electromagnetic mass disappears by that amount because it cancels out in the region where the Coulomb force is extremely small.

EM mass never disappears. Such a statement is nonsense and violates basic laws of physics.

EM mass can be released as photons that's all what happens if e.g. Deuterium or 4-He is formed.

• That's a very worrying conclusion! If no photons then no matter - so where does that leave us (up the creek I guess!):)

If photons are present, what is their frequency range? What kind of photons does ELF have? My guess is that all electromagnetic waves are electric field pulses.

Photons emerged when Einstein explained the photoelectric effect. However, the photoelectric effect can also be explained by electric field pulses.

Light travels through particles

particle theory of light is wrong. light is only electric field pulse. The reason why light expresses the particle property is that the properties of gas molecules that transmit light appear.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.