Global Breakthrough Energy Movement 2019 - Day 1 Review by Mats Lewan and Bob Greenyer

• A good conversation! Bob Greenyer is an intelligent individual. Personally almost sure the magnetic/kinetic motor people spout pseudoscience and I think it would be best that LENR stay as far as possible from the energy from nothing or perpetual motion machine type schemes. There is a bridge between Parkamov/Shoulders strong theories and the Mills/Holmid/wyttenbach approach? There is a lot of dancing around that and the dam needs to release. All am saying is wouldn't it be something to have them in one room?

• Comment Gérard McEK from ECat World Blog.

Today I visited the second day of the GlobalBEM conference and I was also able to see the first day via Life Streaming. I enjoyed the presentation of Prof. Theo Almeida Murphy the first day. His presentation was about water and the many, by many of us unknown, properties of it, which I found quite fascinating. One of the interesting issues was about water gas and especially the Ohmasa gas. He showed us pictures that came from Bob Greenyer as Bob confirmed today. Prof. Murphy is certain that with polarization and vibration water can be energized, giving it healthy properties and unusual energy advantages to its surroundings.

Today SAFIRE gave again a great presentation. I had the pleasure to speak with both Montgomery Childs (Canadian) and Dr. Michael Clarage (USA). What strikes me that until now they concentrated on practical research on the electric sun model, not so much the why and how things theoretically can be explained. During a few years, they told us, they just investigated the plasma and the results were not that extraordinary to continue until the last half a year, where they started to use different kind of ‘gases’ and anode materials. The type of gas is unfortunately not disclosed but with certain mixes (some deuterium and/or lithium?) things changed. With only 7% of the design input energy, they got 100% of the design output (113 kW) This means a COP of about 14! And even a meltdown, totally impossible according them and scientists of a Los Alamos lab, they consulted.

They also saw multiple new elements and that were also confirmed by a Los Alamos lab that found even a few more. They can make manganese in the gas atmosphere of the reactor at will and have it disappear again! They are now preparing for a new phase to show that they can make energy. Michael Clarage prefers to treat radioactive material and deactivate it, as Michael expects to have NDA/Secrecy with the US issues, when generating energy.

I believe it is time that the world stands up and embraces this new technology without fighting for power, economical advantage or whatever, but develop this quickly, as it might be te only way that we can survive global warming. Let us join and pull all the strings we have, to avoid any country or company wants to keep this for themself. Let us develop this as a joint project to safe the world!

• Latest(old) free Global BEM video.. visions and investment..

I prefer data,,

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I haven't been able to listen to the whole podcast however I did see the youtube video where they comment the SAFIRE presentation. I have to say that, just a few minutes before of that, I had just watched another lecture of Dr. Fabio Cardone in youtube (not the one recorded a Terni, this was an earlier one, I guess) and he talked in extense about the common feature of all cavitation induced, electrolysis induced and plasma induced excess heat and transmutations, which is the absense of radiation as expected by classic nuclear physics, which by now is kind of general LENR knowledge.

What I think is interesting is that he also told that the Deformed Space Time theory of the research team led by Cardone not only predicts this but it also allows for understanding that the conditions that allow this to happen (or the NAE for using the term of Dr. Storms) are not a particular place or special spatial lattice condition, but a concentration of energy in space and time, which, on their terms, "bends space and time" and allows for the scape of neutrons (or at least what they have seen as neutrons, that could be also slow neutrinos as per Parkhomov or Strange Radiation, but seems to be the same phenomena) and the release of heat and transmutation in ways that classical nuclear physics does not predict nor allow. They have defined these conditions and controlled them by application of ultrasound to solids and liquids and achieved a lot of impressive experimental results. I think their DST idea has much practical use even if Wyttenbach's ideas are much more accurate, at some point I think evidence will point that DST is a way of controlling this new kind of nuclear reactions with great practical benefits.

• Foster Gamble is a maverick member

Thanks Alan.. I missed out on "Thrive"

", Foster Gamble says that the Japanese earthquake that caused the tsunami

that wreaked havoc on the nuclear plants in Fukushima was deliberately created by those seeking absolute world domination"

Foster's global (plus Fukushima ) conspiracy appears to not be thriving

perhaps he is not popular on the handwaving circuit anymore..

"

but there are many others who will step up to wave.

https://thrivedebunked.wordpre…-its-conspiracy-theories/

In the final analysis..a byte of data is worth more than any number of hand waves..

This is a very encouraging rumor that some French group has not only constructed a Mizuno - like reactor but also is producing electricity for the grid!:)

There is also a rumor that I connected my flying pigs to the grid. But it's untrue. I tried and they told me it itched too much.

• The first thing I'm going to do when I get a Mizuno-like reactor going is hook it up to the grid where I can make... let's see

0.5 kW X 0.1$/kWh X 24 h/Day X 30 Day/Month = $36

I could make tens of dollars a month!

I think everyone in LENR land would benefit if we did not spread rumors that are not plausible and verifiable.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.