Transformation of matter manipulating energy density with ultrasound (video of demo experiment)

• Official Post

The Italians claim there is no change in the radiactive decay rate, they claim the reduction comes from transmutation of Ni63 into stable, non decaying elements.

Their words, not mine.

• Official Post

We already discussed the open preprint of this article: https://link.springer.com/arti….1007%2Fs42452-019-1391-6

The problem is that these guys are not able to correctly calculate the amount of 63Ni they use. The given derivation of transmutations is at least 2 magnitudes below the error bar and thus totally nonsense. Most likely they measure products from sono-fusion and electrodes. The tiny amount of 63Ni they use needs special precautions. Only a measurement after totally dissolving all reaction products would be the correct method. The beta radiation of 63Ni is faint and if 63Ni gets implanted by sono-fusion it will simply disappear.

I think they can perfectly calculate the amount used. There's the other paper in Radiochimica acta (https://doi.org/10.1515/ract-2018-3009), which is not open access but I have read, authored by Cardone as main, that addresses the radiation measurements in more depth. They also provide the total mass and volume of the sample treated and the concentration of nitric acid so one can reverse calculate the total amount of Ni63 present in the solution. They are perfectly aware of the weakness of the Beta emission, so they provide a rationale and assumptions on how they are calculating the shortening of the total decay time by the sonication treatment. Of course they are revieweing all this from the point of view of their Deformed Space Time theory, which I know is not popular at all, but they are convinced this is what drives the process.

from the radiochimica acta article:

• Now I have to rate them as unskilled. There will be not much Bremsstrahlung from 63keV max electrons after 2cm of water....Already quartz (glass) of 2mm already stops 99% of all gammas below 20keV. The peak in both measurements should of course be a at the same position. Thus it looks like they are not able to suppress the background and/or did not properly check the calibration.

For such an experiment they should use a graphite or BN-Vessel that lets pass more radiation and has a higher melting point. If the before/after measurements did not include the sonotrode then you can throw the paper/patent in the bin.

Here the undamped intensity they should see. You have to convolute this with the media (water/glass) damping function(s) & the sensitivity of the NaI.

As said this looks like a QAD (quick and dirty) experiment.

• Official Post

New paper from Gianni Albertini et al regarding the effect of ultrasound in radioactive decay, besides Thorium 228, Nickel 63, they include new data from Cobalt 57. Paper is not open access, the abstract can be read here:

https://www.worldscientific.co…10.1142/S0217979221300012

Abstract

Three cases are reviewed of radioactive material with anomalous decay after ultrasound irradiation. In the pure element thorium-228 in distilled water, the radioactivity decreased faster after cavitation than the natural decay. The more complex molecule of Nickel Nitrate, made of radioactive nickel-63, in solution of nitric acid and distilled water was investigated before and after ultrasound irradiation. The X-rays produced by Bremsstrahlung of the electrons from the beta decay of Ni-63 were recorded and a 13% decrease of intensity was measured after 100 s of sonication. A decrease of nickel and an increase of other elements was detected by mass spectrometry in the sonicated sample. The Cobalt-57 decay was investigated by detecting the gamma and X-ray intensity from the Iron-57 resulting after its beta emission. In this third case too, an anomalous decay was observed after sonication. These three cases of anomalous behavior can be explained at the light of the Deformed Space–Time theory. It assumes that a suitable sudden variation of energy density can induce a local deformation of space–time, thus violating the Local Lorentz Invariance. This variation can be created by the ultrasounds in the matter, thus, allowing reactions that cannot occur in a flat (Minkowskian) space–time. The “neutralization” of a radionuclide occurs when it undergoes a DST transformation changing the radionuclide into non-radioactive nuclides.

• "These three cases of anomalous behavior can be explained at the light of the Deformed Space–Time theory. It assumes that a suitable sudden variation of energy density can induce a local deformation of space–time....." - This is complete nonsense of the authors of the article - . There is only one reason - ultrasound is a photon wave - photons "spun" an unstable neutron, which, for example, in nickel-63 has only one connection with the neutron of the nickel nucleus, and therefore has the ability to rotate. It is the rotation of the neutron that leads to the formation of a secondary magnetic field in its body, which breaks the neutron into a proton and an electron ... At the moment of birth of an electron, its size is the same as that of a proton, and the magnetic field of an electron is insignificant, for this reason the secondary magnetic field of a proton "Catapults" an electron from a proton, and we observe and fix IT as beta radiation.

• Official Post

"These three cases of anomalous behavior can be explained at the light of the Deformed Space–Time theory. It assumes that a suitable sudden variation of energy density can induce a local deformation of space–time....." - This is complete nonsense of the authors of the article - . There is only one reason - ultrasound is a photon wave - photons "spun" an unstable neutron, which, for example, in nickel-63 has only one connection with the neutron of the nickel nucleus, and therefore has the ability to rotate. It is the rotation of the neutron that leads to the formation of a secondary magnetic field in its body, which breaks the neutron into a proton and an electron ... At the moment of birth of an electron, its size is the same as that of a proton, and the magnetic field of an electron is insignificant, for this reason the secondary magnetic field of a proton "Catapults" an electron from a proton, and we observe and fix IT as beta radiation.

You are always welcome to publish your ideas under peer review whenever you feel like.

• Official Post

Explain what you mean. I didn't understand ...

I mean that you can write a letter to the editor with your thoughts about the paper you are commenting and submit it to to the journal or to other journal of your preference, along with the references that support your criticism. It’s a usual procedure when one disagrees with a published work.

• I mean that you can write a letter to the editor with your thoughts about the paper you are commenting and submit it to to the journal or to other journal of your preference, along with the references that support your criticism. It’s a usual procedure when one disagrees with a published work.

Why should Cherepanov be treated any differently than Wyttenbach?

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

I was under the impression ultrasound was acoustic waves, not photons. Silly me.

Your reasoning is clear to me! 4 years ago, I reasoned just like you! I believed it! I was taught this way at NRNU MEPhI ... But Kanarev turned my mind upside down ... I agreed with his reasoning in his textbook - "Fundamentals of Physical Chemistry of the Microworld" and accepted his paradigm ... According to this new paradigm - a group of electrons from a device that emits " ultrasound ", i.e. electrons of the emitter material emit photons - these are groups of photons and these groups of photons form an "ultrasonic wave" ... The electromagnetic wave was invented by a mathematician! Who is this mathematician? The answer is Maxwell, who by today's standards is an ignorant person - he could not know modern physics ... His electromagnetic wave is the hardest theoretical virus in physics. Kanarev writes -

“… Ring magnetic fields around the wire (Fig. 147, a, b) is a strict experimental fact, and a wave with simultaneously and sinusoidally varying intensities of electric E and magnetic H fields (Fig. 7, 147, c) is an invention of theorists. Having accepted it, they are obliged to tell us: how does a cylindrical magnetic field (Fig. 147, a, b), formed by electrons around any wire through which current flows, turns into two mutually perpendicular sinusoids (Fig. 7, 147, c)? How are the amplitudes of mutually perpendicular sinusoids formed from a circular magnetic field and what are they equal to? But such questions do not bother theoretical physicists. Without blinking an eye, they unfoundedly assert that no representations are needed, mathematics perfectly manages without any representations in predicting an experimental result. "

Further -

“Information about the photon clarifies the reason for the convergence of the results of solutions of Maxwell's equations with a number of experimental data. The fact is that electrons of any antenna are continuously excited by photons of the medium, forming its temperature and background noise. A controlled influence on this process makes the same electrons emit pulses of photons with different radii in the form of waves (Fig. 8), which excite current pulses at the receiver antenna, the same ones that are mistakenly attributed to the action of the Maxwellian electromagnetic wave (Fig. 7). If a wave emitted by an antenna or any other source consists of photons (Fig. 8), then the magnitude of the generated current will depend on the number of photons hitting it, and on their individual energy, but not on the intensity invented for this case of electric and magnetic fields. This is proved by the IGA-1 device (Fig. 17). With a sensitivity of 100 pico volts, it receives natural radiation at a frequency of 5 kHz and a wavelength

λ = С / ν = 3 • 10 ^ 8/5 • 10 ^ 3 = 0.6 • 10 ^ 5 = 60 km

to an antenna with a diameter of 30 mm.

Maxwell's equations work only when the radiation wavelength is comparable to the size of the receiver antenna. This is compelling evidence that Maxwell's electromagnetic waves (Fig. 7) are a theoretical invention. They are not carriers of radiation. "

• Video recording of the webinar Klimov Zatelepina №1 autumn session of 18 November 2020. - https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/pl…1e091ee2&_x_zm_rhtaid=545

In the wake of Anatoly Ivanovich Klimov's speech, my article ... -

NASA discovered fusion of gratings - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2tr9/5etECot3M

NASA discovered fusion of gratings - https://drive.google.com/file/…av-gFdsE/view?usp=sharing

In it, I express my criticisms.

• The answer is Maxwell, who by today's standards is an ignorant person - he could not know modern physics ... His electromagnetic wave is the hardest theoretical virus in physics.

I sometimes wonder who is the bigger fool. Maxwell, or Einstein for believing him.

A couple of quick questions.

1. I wonder at what frequency acoustic waves become "photonic"? Are photon waves from my vocal tract emitting detectable photon waves?

2. I wonder if Kanarev's theorems have led to any testable predictions that have been verified, or is it more like string theory?

FYI Here is the book being mentioned. No publisher yet.

Kanarev - The Foundations of Physchemistry of Microworld (connect.fi)

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

What attracted me in his theory to Kanarev F.M. ?

THIS is a wonderful methodology and a wonderful logical connection, in which cause-and-effect relationships are always visible.

Kanarev is always looking for the cause of this or that physical phenomenon ... And I follow his recommendations ... So we have a substance ... any substance ... And there is another substance nearby ... Both of them consist only of protons and neutrons - this is the nucleus of an atom of matter, and electrons that do not have orbital rotation, but at the same time rotate around their own axis, and for this reason have their own magnetic field, their own magnetic poles and their own magnetic moment ... Physicists cloud your brain when they say the phrase - "The atom emits an electromagnetic wave" ... What is the mistake? The mistake is that an atom is a structure and objects in it are only a proton, a neutron and an electron ... The structure cannot emit anything, but only an object emits ... Then you must choose an object that emits ... Emitter ... Kanarev came to the conclusion that the emitter is an electron - it emits infrared photons, light photons, ultraviolet photons and photons in the X-ray range ..., and the proton can only emit gamma photons and also photons in the X-ray range. So the emitters have been selected ... Now the question is - "What do they emit? Why do they emit? And most importantly, what physical forces force them to do? That is, this is the search for the cause."

Next, we ask ourselves a question - this is simple logic - we do not yet know what forces and why they make the electron emit something, but we can assume the following - "If there are such forces, then according to Newton's Law there should be a mass of matter on which this force acts ! " Thus, under the action of FORCE, an electron can emit only mass and nothing else ... Then Kanarev was puzzled by the search for the shape of this mass and its structure - this is how his model of a photon appeared. According to his model, an electron having a "ring structure", a "torus structure" accordingly emits "rings" ... The substance of these rings must be the same as that of a proton, neutron and electron ... This idea is confirmed by two fundamental nuclear reactions and e-capture and neutron decay (the opposite process to e-capture). These rings consist of a magnetic substance - this also has logic ... According to Kanarev's model, six rings emitted by an electron form (as a result of magnetic interactions between the rings) a photon - this is the self-assembly of a photon ... At this moment - the moment of formation of a photon, a photon have mass, but its speed is still zero! As soon as a photon is formed, a FORCE is generated due to the inertial rotation of its six magnetic rings, and this generated FORCE accelerates the photon to the speed of light.

Then he went on to answer the question of how the current is formed. The answer is free electrons ... They are free electrons that respond to voltage changes during the transmission of either ultrasound or radio waves and emit mass - photons, but since photons are emitted in groups, these groups form the very waves - should not be confused with waves on water .. ...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.