Elettrone: un nuovo modello. Video realizzato da Francesco Ferrara

• There’s where I see a similarity between Wyttenbach ‘s model and this Italian proposal in development, beyond the mere toroidal idea. Wyttenbach’s idea is much more robust, due to its predictive accuracy. But there are some similarities, at least in the surface.

if Wyttenbach’s idea has predictive accuracy there is no reason not to be published in an high ranking scientific magazine as Nature.

There isn't any significant trace of his ideas on Google Scholar

• if Wyttenbach’s idea has predictive accuracy there is no reason not to be published in an high ranking scientific magazine as Nature.

Nature is about the worst place for publishing. They recently allowed a publication that claimed an influence of solar spots on climate based on a simple primary school 10x calculation error...

It is not my problem if the SM church fails to understand their rotten models.

It is also not my problem that some people still think LENR is fake. I personally measured spectra that in classic fields would be a noble (for the team) - just not for LENR...

What I do: I write papers without citing any famous fringe model papers. This is heresy....

• Everybody can't be 100% wrong besides you, communication style is important to getting people to listen to you. As much as you may dislike a lot of things about the establishment, being adaptable and choosing your words wisely will get your theory further influence than just bashing everything that even slightly contradicts SO(4). It is easy to get a victim perspective in this field, but apart of pushing through is changing perception, letting it mold.

• Official Post

Everybody can't be 100% wrong besides you, communication style is important to getting people to listen to you.

That may be the best way to get someone to listen, but it may be that being stubborn is the best way to defend a theory years in development. Thought process being "I put a lot of work into this, now prove me wrong". Of course, with anything LENR that can be hard to do.

• Hello Wyttenbach,

I apologize if this has been asked before but would you be able to provide some links to one or two of your papers. I would be very curious to read them.

Thanks,

• That may be the best way to get someone to listen, but it may be that being stubborn is the best way to defend a theory years in development. Thought process being "I put a lot of work into this, now prove me wrong". Of course, with anything LENR that can be hard to do.

Goodmorning that is true. I'm not saying the theory is wrong! Any persistant progress in widening the influence and scope of a point of view requires some stick-to-itiveness. But other close theory and observations can help clean things up. The framework then maybe able to apply anywhere!

I'm not a career theoretical physicist, just an observer, so kudos to those with that persistence.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.