Albiston/FluxHeat Mizuno Analogue Experiments

• If everything were super clean, it would be possible to determine if the heat capacity used in the calculations was for 0 C, 20 C, or 40 C and if the air was supposed to be dry or humid.

The heat capacity of air hardly changes at the extremes of humidity. The humidity in a closed room in Sapporo does not change measurably from day to day. This experiment is not being conducted in a jungle.

Such things cannot explain a 60% change. I am sure you know that. Stop grasping at straws.

• The heat capacity of air hardly changes at the extremes of humidity. The humidity in a closed room in Sapporo does not change measurably from day to day. This experiment is not being conducted in a jungle.

Such things cannot explain a 60% change. I am sure you know that. Stop grasping at straws.

Right. And if a string of 1.005 or 1.006’s falls out of the equations run backwards from dT data then you are an experiment hero.

Never said or meant
    that.

• Never said or meant that.

What did you mean..? why even mention humidity when its insignificant and known to be insignificant

I still don't know what

"Mizuno’s data leads to wildly variable air flow rate" means

as well... ( its contrary to my calculations based onMizuno raw data..

Perhaps some more considered calculation and communication is helpful

I look forward to Paradigmnoia's results with an Albistonlike expt including a vacuum,,

and considered calculation

and active reactor versus control reactor..