Does Searl generator cool environment around itself?

• Does Searl generator cool environment around itself? commented here (in Russian)

Searl Effect generator (SEG) is a system invented by Prof. John Searl in 1945, it was intended to generate electricity by initially applying external power supply to operate magnetic strips of rotors, during the first tests, the uncontrollable rotation of the SEG reached a state where it uplifted from the ground, disconnected from the initiated power source and flay disappearing upward into the space. The device tested is mockup, it doesn't rotate on its very own. Nevertheless the cooling of stator can be observed, once generator gains sufficient rotation. See also:

• Russian replication report of Searle generator (YouTube). V. V. Roschin and S. M. Godin managed to develop SEG further, in their modified SEG the Magnetic-Gravity Effects, which during an experimental research shows the following characteristics:

• At critical mode (between 550-600 rpm), the system start supported itself through a self-generation.
    • At clockwise rotation, anti gravitational force is attained at 550 rpm, decreasing the weigh of the platform by 30%.
    • Counter-clockwise rotation produces force in the direction of the gravity at 600 rpm, increasing the weigh of the platform by 30%.
    • High e.m.f. is produced at specific terminals.
    • When operated at speed greater than 590 rpm, a whistling sound is heard.
    • Vertical concentric magnetic “walls” are observed around the installation.
    • Abnormal permanent magnetic field was detected around the converter within radius of 15 meters.
    • The detected zones of increased intensity of magnetic flux of 0.05 T located concentrically from the centre of the installation coincided with the direction of the rollers’ field vector.
    • Blue-pink glowing luminescence is observed around the converter's rotor.
    • On the background of luminescence glowing on rollers' surfaces, a number of more vigorous strips of white-yellow color around the rollers were observed.
    • Ozone smell was detected.
    • Anomalous decrease in temperature by 27.3% - 36.4% in the vicinity of the converter, along the magnetic wall.

Russian replication of Searle generator (Google translation) as it had been patented and replicated by Roschin and Godin at large scale (translation) There's another startup, that is trying to produce a completely self-sustained magnetic device, similar to Searle generator. Especially the last device looks very interesting, especially if it works, as the Spintronic proclaims.

FJsM1r9.jpg

• Official Post

There is ongoing effort in Russia

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They guy seems like having some good skills. I have an impression that while it might create fields affecting compass and thermocouple it can not be used as generator.

• Russian replication of Searle generator (Google translation) as it had been patented and replicated by Roschin and Godin at large scale (translation) There's another startup, that is trying to produce a completely self-sustained magnetic device, similar to Searle generator.

The patent is stone old and most likely expired. If there would be an open independent replication would be great as it would show a concrete macroscopic magnetic resonance of rotating matter with all matter around it. This is exactly what we see in LENR in the small scale!

Unluckily all old replications were just fake. Let's wait!

I don't think excess heat can come from a system without a downwards slip in total mass. Magnetism isn't a source of energy in and of itself.

The cooling of device could point to a new mechanism, in which magnetic motors work. The arrangement of magnets blocks device against vacuum fluctuations (longitudinal or scalar waves) and allows it to get cooler than environment. After then the magnetic domains can get an energy from environmental heat (mediated by transverse waves). I.e. its merely scalar/longitudinal heat pump than mass/energy conversion device.

WWH4lw3.png LyHwV9I.gif

We already have indicia for this mechanism in so-called scalar bubble diode. Common semiconductor diode is claimed to generate more noise inside of magnetic field of bucking coils or magnets, which shield the vacuum from transverse waves noise (CMB and heat microwave radiation). After then the effects of scalar (longitudinal) component can get more prominent and it would generate more noise in solid phase, which can be rectified and utilized by devices acting like rectennae. Also in some later theories black holes can suck microwave radiation by their event horizon surface and to radiate scalar waves via their jets by supertranslation mechanism. I presume that dark matter filaments are scalar matter emanated by galaxies by similar mechanism.

How can you open replicate something if it is either gets taken by men in black of escapes into open space

Apparently it can be still replicated at YouTube. He who wants looks for a way; he who doesn't looks for an excuse.

Only puny secrets need protection. Big discoveries are guarded by public incredulity. - Marshall McLuhan

• You can find more info about Searl generator for example here

That compares a Searle Effect Generator with a Hydroelectric dam and says...

"Whereas the dam harnesses kinetic energy with a liquid media, the SEG harnesses kinetic energy within the Neodymium metal reservoir with an electron media. However, both systems complete their energy cycles via the atmosphere and thus harness unlimited ambient energy as open systems."

Well actually no, a dam cannot "harness unlimited ambient energy". It gets its energy indirectly from the sun and is limited by the weather. The energy source for hydro electric energy is very well understood. Not so the SEG.

the SEG harnesses kinetic energy within the Neodymium metal reservoir with an electron media. However, both systems complete their energy cycles via the atmosphere and thus harness unlimited ambient energy as open systems.

I don't think, that replicators of SEG know, how this device works in similar way, like LENR replicators. We are advancing by very small steps here, because nearly no one does relevant experiments in this matter. Overunity is difficult to demonstrate reliably, but the violation of thermodynamic arrow, i.e. cooling looks more convincing. I don't want to speculate about it very much, I just want to show, that it has meaning to attempt for replication of these devices, because we have indicia, they actually work.

• Official Post

I don't think, that replicators of SEG know, how this device works in similar way, like LENR replicators. We are advancing by very small steps here, because nearly no one does relevant experiments in this matter. Overunity is difficult to demonstrate reliably, but the violation of thermodynamic arrow, i.e. cooling looks more convincing. I don't want to speculate about it very much, I just want to show, that it has meaning to attempt for replication of these devices, because we have indicia, they actually work.

I will address the Elephant in the room: the SEG is a device that has never been built so no one can say “how it works” . To make the matter worse, Searl claims he was given instructions on it by aliens who take him on a ride on their spaceship.

If you get ever to know my father, and gain his trust, at some point he might or might not feel comfortable enough to tell you the story of when he was taken for a ride in a spaceship and shown, upon his request, how the ship motor works. He has never claimed to even understand or try to replicate it, neither has ever published it, or requested funds to try a replication of what he claims he saw. It’s just a nice story that you are free to believe or not, he could not care less.

the SEG is a device that has never been built so no one can say “how it works”

Except that Searle has built it, Americans have built it, Russians have built it and now YouTubers are starting to build it too. You're flooding this forum with your tirade about LENR - but how much your "argumentation" differs from usual ignorant "argumentation" against LENR? Only subject changes, but ignorance remains the very same.

• Except that Searle has built it, Americans have built it, Russians have built it and now YouTubers are starting to build it too. You're flooding this forum with your tirade about LENR - but how much your "argumentation" differs from usual ignorant "argumentation" against LENR? Only subject changes, but ignorance remains the very same.

Sorry but this is the disinfo and counterscientific mindset that sneaks into legitimate cutting edge alternative energy. This also holds us back just as much as stagnant illogically skeptical authorities do! I hope you learn to see that the energy source that will be real doesn't require extremely farfetched psuedoscience. The proof is in the pudding! It's all love though.

• Official Post

Don't lets get too excited about this. The SEG is an interesting and unusual device. But unlike cold fusion phenomena, studied and replicated hundreds of times in thousands of experiments no magneto-mechanical device has ever been shown to be 'more than a mere machine'.

So keep it polite please. ETA- this is 'off topic' for LENR Forum - I hardly need remind you.

Sorry but this is the disinfo and counterscientific mindset that sneaks into legitimate cutting edge alternative energy

Well, this is what ignorants of cold fusion are saying too. They say that only hot fusion is legitimate cutting edge alternative energy. Your proclamations "I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen" is problematic from multiple reasons:

• First of all, it's a spam, as people with normal functioning brain can read it once for to realize it. They don't really need to read about it again and again.
    • Secondly, it's clueless, as I don't care what people really believe in - only what they can demonstrate and prove. What you're believing in bothers no one as it's your private mindset which cannot be proven. Maybe it's just a camouflage of your actual attitude toward cold fusion, who knows?
    • At third, even if we would be perfectly sure, that cold fusion works, we can not be still sure, it will help "humans to blossom" once it could be abused as easily - for example for manufacturing dirty neutron bombs or for triggering thermonuclear weapons. It's just pure guess in this very moment and overunity findings still look more safe from this perspective.
    • But it also rises an impression, that this forum is controlled by fanatics, who systematically ignore progress in free energy development in another areas - and your reactions are in par with this impression. Or by people who follow astroturfing agenda, as your predecessor. At any case, you could hardly help cold fusion, until you remain ignorant to another findings, because alternative physics findings are all linked. By your reaction to Searl generator example you're just demonstrating how ignorance and negativism toward cold fusion works.
  • The experimentalists who have tried to generate gravity-like fields by subjecting ferromagnetic materials such as alpha iron or ferrofluids to pulsing magnetic fields include Hollingshead, Searle, Godin and Murad and others. Although partial success has been reported, most admit that full replications have been unsuccessful. However, it was Hollingshead who reported a strong gravitational effect accompanied with a release of energy and beta radiation due to “pushing protons into becoming neutrons”, the only experimenter suggesting a nuclear basis. He also reported a diminishing effect over time. This suggests an isotopic shift similar to LENR. However, he never reported generating useful power from the device.

In November of 2002 Hollingshead reported effects when he spun three pairs of counter-rotating rings composed of electromagnet stubs (looking like inward-pointing stud collars) around a central soft iron reference point (RP) stator. The RP stator was configured as a sphere, wrapped in a dielectric and surrounded by another layer of metal, thus acting as a capacitor when electrically charged. When the rings were spun synchronously gravity-like effects were reported at least four orders of magnitude higher (literally lifting boulders and crushing work benches) than M. Tajmar's micro-g experiments prior to 2006. Hollingshead also reported that when the device was stationery and spun up a dramatic drop in temperature surrounding the RP occurred.

Hollingshead made no claims regarding the pairing of electrons, as did Wallace, but like Wallace suggested that nucleonic mechanisms were in play.

Both Searle and Hollingshead reported creation of an ionized halo around their stationary devices, even though Hollingshead claimed he had never heard of Searl before developing his device. Both reported the generation of a vacuum around the devices as air was pushed outward. Wallace also hypothesized the generation of a shield effect, while Hollingshead claimed actual generation of a shield... and reported bouncing small objects off of it.

In a 2006 article in New Scientist, Tajmar similarly discussed the potential ability to create a "shield" with such a gravity effect. He said, “Levitating cars, zero-g playgrounds, tractor beams to pull objects towards you, glass-less windows that use repulsive fields to prevent things passing through. Let your imagination run riot: a gravitomagnetic device that works by changing the acceleration and orientation of a superconductor would be the basis for a general purpose force field."

When I asked Tajmar back in 2010 about Hollingshead, Tajmar replied that he did not think that effect (if true) was related to his research.

Alan Smith can tell you more (if you ask him nicely) about the chapter with Hollingshead, which still remains open.

Both Searle and Hollingshead reported creation of an ionized halo around their stationary devices, even though Hollingshead claimed he had never heard of Searl before developing his device.

This is also another interesting aspect of Searle device. Russians also reported the corona and ozone smell once their generator got "resonance frequency" (see above). If true, how such an effect could be created? The moving magnets devices without any coil can produce only low voltage induction even at high revolutions.

Alan Smith can tell you more (if you ask him nicely) about the chapter with Hollingshead, which still remains open

I don't need such an information for anything private, but we all are doing public service here by concentrating and resurfacing an information which would get otherwise forgotten. So I would really appreciate it if he would resubmit it right here publicly.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.