Covid-19 News

• Why are you so surprised?

I'm not. Almost all large countries (USA,China,Russia, Germany, Brazil, etc...) have a dumb population due to structure induced totalitarianism by the ruling mafia (FM/R/J/B).

But people are responsible, else I think they are just cattle or now Guinea pigs. My generation once did make/had the choice. Just do not work for criminal capitalist (today already fascist) companies and don't buy their products.

• Dr. Bryam Bridle from University of Guelph (about a one hour drive from where I live) says the spike protein is toxic and pathogenic in and of itself, and is the primary cause of pathogenesis from Covid. He's on the inside of some very new Covid / vaccine discoveries. His Bio:

https://ovc.uoguelph.ca/pathob…le/faculty/Byram-W-Bridle

This nine minute audio interview with him from a few days ago is worth listening to. Interview starts at about 90 seconds in.

https://omny.fm/shows/on-point…n-covid-19-vaccines-sugge

Now, expanding from that interview is an article from

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n…rotein-is-dangerous-toxin

Bridle, a vaccine researcher who was awarded a $230,000 government grant last year for research on COVID vaccine development, said that he and a group of international scientists filed a request for information from the Japanese regulatory agency to get access to what’s called the “biodistribution study.”

“It’s the first time ever scientists have been privy to seeing where these messenger RNA [mRNA] vaccines go after vaccination,” said Bridle. “Is it a safe assumption that it stays in the shoulder muscle? The short answer is: absolutely not. It’s very disconcerting.”

Vaccine researchers had assumed that novel mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like “traditional” vaccines and the vaccine spike protein — responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms — would remain mostly in the vaccination site at the shoulder muscle. Instead, the Japanese data showed that the infamous spike protein of the coronavirus gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulated in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries.

“We have known for a long time that the spike protein is a pathogenic protein. It is a toxin. It can cause damage in our body if it gets into circulation,” Bridle said.

I must say, I'm puzzled by the above surprise about vaccines getting into the blood and thus other places in the body. Why are vaccines and meds usually injected into muscle in the first place? Answer : it is because the muscle is highly vascularized and thus its contents are distributed at a relatively controlled pace into the blood and lymph where it can ultimately encounter T and B cells. It is injected into muscle rather the subcutaneously because the latter can look *very* nasty at the injection site. Injected deeper and into the muscle the nasty effects are largely hidden from view. Also, subcutaneous or intrafat injections can sequester the vaccine or meds, where they degrade on site over time before they have the chance to get distributed through the body to where they most need to be.

Why aren't vaccines injected directed into a vein then? It's because muscle is a much bigger target, it is less invasive and quicker. Better in the field for unskilled injectors. Also, an injection directly into a vein is potential catastrophe if there is anaphylaxis or some other adverse reaction. Muscle releases it's contents fast enough to know if something is wrong, but slow enough that the adverse reaction is more manageable.

• ivermectin in india

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I have hesitated to post about this subject for a few days already, but the sensation of weirdness is too high to withstand.

I don’t know if you have got vaccinated or not. I haven’t and have no intentions to do so. However my parents did and have insisted into me doing it, to which I have declined and we have argued a bit about but nothing really serious.

A month ago or so I started to see some mentions of people that claim that they were able to get magnets or other metallic stuff stick to their vaccination spots. I did not believe it and thought it was just people looking for getting viral on the web. I thought it was going to fade away eventually. However, it didn’t and the amount of claims only grew.

Last week, an independent journalist in the UK, from a YouTube Channel called "Not on the BEEB" also got curious, but instead of following the mainstream debunking edition line that has so far shrugged it of as non sense, he got off his netherparts and went to verify at least one of the claims for himself to see if it was real, and to his surprise he was able to see it for himself.

You can see that video here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even while I saw this, I still thought this was just possibly clickbaiting, tho, as “such a thing would be major news if It were true”, I thought.

Nothing of it had been seen in Chile, or at least by anyone close to me, so I was still curious but not really concerned. Just a day after I had seen this video, a Chilean doctor, known for his alternative views got a video published in his instagram account about this. This caused a huge public backlash against him, humiliation included, and his Instagram account was scrubbed, and also his alternative medicine website. Some of his friends claim he was even fired from the hospital were he worked at the ER room shift.

As I had heard about this doctor before (he was a regular in national TV for years and my wife often commented me about his impressive stances on nutritional issues) and considered him level headed and truthfull, even if inclined to embrace alternative points of view, it called my attention and looked for the video, which already was only available in snips that were saved by other viewers .

Here it is a snip of the one video uploaded to Instagram that caused his downfall:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Por…tatus/1398004773656403975

This other, that I found much more recently, had been uploaded even earlier by the same female teacher, and is even more impressive:

External Content twitter.com

As it it is quite impressive, I sent my pops the video, asking if they had seen it and if they had noticed anything of the sorts. Shortly after, I got sent pictures and video of them with their mobile stuck on the vaccine spot. I called them and both of them were baffled, befuddled and astonished, as they were sure it was a hoax and they wanted to set me straight, and teach me a lesson "not to pay attention to these online fake news", and it turned out to be exactly as it was claimed. They were, and still are, completely baffled. As so I am. Here are their pictures (they authorized me to share them).

This all happened past Saturday, and since I have been looking for any explanation and confirmation that we are not seeing things. There is a great number of video compilations showing the effect of magnets, but some of the most serious analysis have been from the same channel "Not on the BEEB" , which has rolled up his sleeves and done much more research, and found several claims and also got to the street to find persons to test by themselves with magnets and also with metalic objects (bolts).

Now I leave this here for you to see with the implied question: Have any of you seen, heard or experienced anything of this sort?

• ivermectin in Mexico

• Now I leave this here for you to see with the implied question: Have any of you seen, heard or experienced anything of this sort?

I've heard of it before, but not in the context of vaccines, just that some people seem prone to have objects stick to them.

Randi used talcum powder on such a sticky human subject and he was no longer sticky, apparently. Whether it is sticky secretions from the skin or something more 'out there' remains to be seen. Who knowns, perhaps a vaccine can heighten the effect somewhat. I just checked myself, and my phone wants nothing to do with sticking to me. ^^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_magnetism

• WHO asks for re-checks of research on when coronavirus first surfaced in Italy

https://www.reuters.com/busine…urfaced-italy-2021-06-01/

Samples from a study suggesting the coronavirus was circulating outside China by October 2019 have been re-tested at the World Health Organization's (WTO) request, two scientists who led the Italian research said.

There is growing international pressure to learn more about the origins of the pandemic that has killed more than 3 million people worldwide and U.S. President Joe Biden last week ordered his aides to find answers.

The WHO said on Friday experts were preparing a proposal on the next studies to be carried out into the origins of the virus, but that there was no set timeline. [nL2N2ND20N] read more

The UN body reacted to Biden's announcement that intelligence agencies were pursuing rival theories, including the possibility of a laboratory accident in China, by saying the search was being "poisoned by politics".

COVID-19 was first identified in the central Chinese city of Wuhan in December 2019, while Italy's first patient was detected on Feb. 21 last year in a small town near Milan.

However, a study published last year suggested antibodies to either the virus or a variant were detected in Italy in 2019.

That prompted Chinese state media to suggest the virus might not have originated in China, although the Italian researchers stressed the findings raised questions about when the virus first emerged rather than where.

"The WHO asked us if we could share the biological material and if we could re-run the tests in an independent laboratory. We accepted," Giovanni Apolone, scientific director of one of the lead institutions, the Milan Cancer Institute (INT), said.

The WHO's request has not previously been reported.

"WHO is in contact with the researchers that had published the original paper. A collaboration with partner laboratories has been set up for further testing," a WHO spokesman said.

The spokesman said the WHO was aware that the researchers are planning to publish a follow-up report "in the near future".

He said the UN agency has contacted all researchers who have published or provided information on samples collected in 2019 that were reported to have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, but does not yet have the final interpretation of the results.

The Italian researchers' findings, published by the INT's scientific magazine Tumori Journal, showed neutralising antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in blood taken from healthy volunteers in Italy in October 2019 during a lung cancer screening trial.

Most of the volunteers were from Lombardy, the northern region around Milan, which was the first and hardest hit by the virus in Italy.

"None of the studies published so far have ever questioned the geographical origin," Apolone told Reuters.

"The growing doubt is that the virus, probably less powerful compared to later months, was circulating in China long before the reported cases," Apolone added.

DUTCH TEST

The WHO chose the laboratory of the Erasmus University in Rotterdam for the re-test, Emanuele Montomoli, co-author of the original study and professor of Public Health at the Molecular Medicine Department in the University of Siena, said.

The Erasmus University did not reply to requests for comment.

Italian researchers sent the team in Rotterdam 30 biological samples from October-December 2019 that they had found positive, 30 samples from the same period they had tested negative and 30 samples from as far back as 2018, negative.

"We sent them blind, that means our colleagues did not know which samples were positive and which negative," Apolone said.

"They rechecked our samples with commercial tests, which are much less sensitive than the ones we devised and validated," Montomoli said.

Despite the differences in the two detection methods, both Italian scientists said they were satisfied with the results, delivered to them in late February, adding that they could not comment further until the team of Italian and Dutch scientists have published their findings.

"We did not say in our study that we could establish without a doubt that the coronavirus, later sequenced in Wuhan, was already circulating in Italy in October," Montomoli said.

"We only found the response to the virus, namely the antibodies. So we can say that this coronavirus or a very similar one, perhaps a less transmissible variant, was circulating here in October," he added.

• New COVID-19 test works in a second using microfluidics and electronics

https://physicsworld.com/a/new…fluidics-and-electronics/

A rapid and low-cost test for the virus that causes COVID-19 has been developed by researchers in the US and Taiwan. Featuring a disposable testing cartridge and a reusable circuit board, the team’s portable system can detect the presence of the virus in fluid samples within just 1 s. By adjusting its design, the system could be adapted to test for other diseases.

Alongside vaccination and social distancing, rapid testing for SARS-CoV-2 – the virus that causes COVID-19 – is a critical element of global efforts to bring an end to the pandemic. Currently, the most widely applied testing techniques use chemical reactions to amplify certain biomarkers associated with the virus, such as the RNA molecules that carry its genetic information. However, these processes are time consuming, which has resulted in slow testing turnaround times.

Now Minghan Xian and colleagues at the University of Florida and National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University have developed an alternative approach, which instead measures distortions in electrical signals associated with the presence of the virus particles in a circuit. Their design is based around a circuit board containing a metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET), which is a common electronic device that amplifies electrical signals.

Gold-plated electrodes

Their system also includes a disposable testing strip that plugs into the MOSFET circuit. The tip of the strip has a microfluidic channel that contains clusters of gold-plated electrodes coated with SARS-CoV-2 antibodies as well as bare carbon auxiliary electrodes. When fluid samples are introduced to the channel, short electrical test signals can pass between the electrodes, amplified by the MOSFET and then sent to the circuit board for analysis.

If SARS-CoV-2 is present in a sample, spike proteins on the virus particles will bind to the antibodies on the gold electrode surface, which alters the nature of the amplified test signal waveforms. By converting these distortions into digital readouts, the system can determine the concentration of spike proteins; and subsequently, the concentration of virus particles present in the sample – within just 1 s. Their technique remains reliable over a broad range of concentrations: from just 100 virus particles per millilitre, to up to 2500.

By integrating their testing strips onto disposable cartridges, Xian’s team ensured that the circuit board was completely reusable. This resulted in a portable, low-cost testing system, suitable for rapid COVID-19 testing in any location. Furthermore, the detection process is not limited to COVID-19. By attaching other types of antibodies to the testing strip’s gold electrodes, the system could be repurposed for other diseases.

If SARS-CoV-2 is present in a sample, spike proteins on the virus particles will bind to the antibodies on the gold electrode surface, which alters the nature of the amplified test signal waveforms. By converting these distortions into digital readouts, the system can determine the concentration of spike proteins; and subsequently, the concentration of virus particles present in the sample – within just 1 s. Their technique remains reliable over a broad range of concentrations: from just 100 virus particles per millilitre, to up to 2500.

By integrating their testing strips onto disposable cartridges, Xian’s team ensured that the circuit board was completely reusable. This resulted in a portable, low-cost testing system, suitable for rapid COVID-19 testing in any location. Furthermore, the detection process is not limited to COVID-19. By attaching other types of antibodies to the testing strip’s gold electrodes, the system could be repurposed for other diseases.

The system is described in the Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B.

• Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases

https://www.thedesertreview.co…eb-836d-2722d2325a08.html

A 97% decline in Delhi cases with Ivermectin is decisive - period. It represents the last word in an epic struggle to save lives and preserve human rights. This graph symbolizes the victory of reason over corruption, good over evil, and right over wrong. It is as significant as David’s victory over Goliath. It is an absolute vindication of Ivermectin and early outpatient treatment. It is a clear refutation of the WHO, FDA, NIH, and CDC's policies of "wait at home until you turn blue" before you get treatment.

Dr. Pierre Kory told the world on December 8, 2020, that Ivermectin "obliterates" this virus. Obliterate means to decimate, demolish, or annihilate. It means to eliminate or destroy all trace, indication, or significance.

This graph shows that Ivermectin, used in Delhi beginning April 20, obliterated their COVID crisis. No one should be able to talk you out of this - not a salesman, a drug company, a television celebrity doc, and certainly not the top doctor for the WHO or the NIH who is paid to do that.

Will you believe this 97% eradication graph, or will you believe the propaganda pitched by the Big Media, Big Pharma, the WHO, and the FDA, who share massive financial conflicts of interest – those who say there is insufficient evidence?

What evidence could be any clearer than a 97% reduction in five weeks? That number is better than the current vaccines and beyond the reach of most medicines.

The WHO cautioned India they were making a mistake by using Ivermectin. They told them it could be dangerous, that there was no evidence it worked. How many lies will you buy before you stand up for the truth?

The fatal mistake would have been to NOT use Ivermectin.

Mercifully they used it, and they saved Delhi. But tragically, Tamil Nadu did not, and their state was devastated. Their new cases rose from 10,986 to 36,184 – a tripling.

No one can hide that. Their refusal to use Ivermectin harmed them. Not only did Tamil Nadu's cases rise to the highest in India, but their deaths skyrocketed from 48 on April 20 to 474 on May 27 – a rise of ten-fold.

Meanwhile, Delhi's deaths IN THE SAME PERIOD fell from 277 to 117. So which advice would you have wanted your state to follow?

In America, Baylor’s Dr. Peter McCullough, Yale’s Dr. Harvey Risch, and Harvard’s Dr. George Fareed first advised early outpatient treatment in testimony to the US Senate on November 19, 2021. Dr. McCullough and his colleagues were the first in the world to publish an early outpatient treatment protocol for COVID-19.

https://www.amjmed.com/article…-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext

That protocol has since been revised by Dr. George Fareed and his dynamic associate, Dr. Brian Tyson. They have now saved 6,000 COVID patients in California’s Imperial Valley.

https://www.thedesertreview.co…eb-a59a-f3e1151e98c3.html

Less than one month later, Dr. Pierre Kory sounded the alarm for a second time on December 8, 2020, to the US Senate. He advised the use of Ivermectin, yet no one listened. No Ivermectin guidelines were instituted. On December 8, the US suffered 2,821 COVID deaths. With Ivermectin, cases could have been quickly crushed. Fatalities would have dropped in short order, as the example of Delhi shows us.

But instead, the United States followed the WHO and FDA’s official advice and waited for the vaccines. They sat on their hands while people gasped. They watched and did nothing as millions turned blue and flooded the hospitals - no Ivermectin approval. So like Tamil Nadu, our US cases and deaths also skyrocketed.

By January 8, just four weeks later, US daily cases had risen from 219,000 to 300,000, and deaths were up from 2,821 to 3,895. Even more Americans were to die due to this failed health policy of ignoring Ivermectin and early outpatient treatment.

Delhi did it right. The United States and Tamil Nadu did it wrong. It cost half a million precious lives and horrific pain and suffering for the world. The pandemic was prolonged for no good reason.

Now we are in a different position. We as a people have absolute evidence of Ivermectin’s efficacy. In Delhi, we heard not one single story of Ivermectin being toxic or causing any difficulty. On the contrary, it is safe, and it saved tens of thousands from COVID.

But more immediately, what can we do now? What will you do as a concerned citizen to get the word out? What can you do to save your fellow human beings from repeating these costly errors? Start with sharing the book, Ivermectin for the World, with your church, your minister, and all your social contacts. Then, spread the word far and wide:

People can safely take Ivermectin to prevent and treat COVID-19.

The rest of the world must hear about Ivermectin as new areas experience similar surges. A new hybrid variant is brewing in Vietnam. Notify them! They need to know there is more than masks and social distancing. There is more than waiting for vaccines. Ivermectin is effective against ALL the variants. The vaccines ARE NOT.

But, unfortunately, the authorities will continue to censor this information; thus, the responsibility of getting the word out rests squarely upon the citizens of the planet, you and me.

https://www.amazon.com/Ivermec…-Hope-ebook/dp/B0943T564G

Lead a peaceful protest. Share this article with everyone you know, your social media, your email contacts, relatives, friends, and co-workers. You may think that none of this applies to you because you have already been vaccinated. That is unfortunately not true.

Listen to Dr. Peter McCullough on this subject. He is the Vice-Chair of Medicine at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. He is among the most published cardiologists in the world. He is arguably the most courageous physician to speak out.

External Content vimeo.com

No one deserves COVID. No one deserves to die when we have effective treatment.

Do you continue to believe the pronouncements of those agencies that have failed you so many times before? Those agencies who have told the media to give you only filtered information, those agencies who have ignored the world's leading scientists.

Take a look at this graph. Delhi was in dire straits on April 20 with 28,395 new daily COVID-19 cases and rising.

We sounded the alarm. The All India Institute for Medical Science (AIIMS) and the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) had the guts to listen. They listened to the 56 studies involving 18,447 patients showing up to a 91% reduction in death with Ivermectin. They listened to scientists like Dr. Pierre Kory and the FLCCC. They listened to world-class experts like Dr. Tess Lawrie of the BIRD group and Dr. Peter McCullough of the C19 group. They were smart.

The book Ivermectin for the World was released May 1, 2021, and called for the urgent adoption of Ivermectin by India on a humanitarian basis to save lives. "What we could not do for America, we can do for India!" was our mantra.

And we did! This is what happened to cases in the areas that chose Ivermectin:

Delhi : ¯ 97% [28,395 to 956]

Uttar Pradesh: ¯ 95% [37,944 to 2,014]

Goa: ¯ 85% [4195 to 645]

Karnataka: ¯ 60% [50,112 to 20,378]

Uttarakhand: ¯ 87% [9,642 to 1,226]

Observe what happened to those areas that DID NOT choose Ivermectin:

Tamil Nadu ­ 173% [10,986 to 30,016]

Odisha ­ 50% [4,761 to 7,148]

Assam ­ 240% [1,651 to 5,613]

Arunachal Pradesh ­ 656% [ 61 to 461]

Tripura ­ 828% [92 to 854]

On May 3, the FLCCC and the BIRD groups issued a press release and called for the immediate global use of Ivermectin for COVID-19. On May 7, Dr. Paul Marik, the second most published Intensive Care Specialist in the world and founding member of the FLCCC, did the same. He added that we could no longer trust “larger health authorities to make an honest examination of the medical and scientific evidence.”

https://eurekalert.org/pub_rel…021-05/fccc-lpr050621.php

In India, the acid test was to compare the fates of those Indian areas that adopted the drug versus those that did not. This would be the ultimate natural experiment. Finally, the plain truth would be revealed to all the world. It was no longer the special interests, Big Pharma, Big Regulators, and Big Media, who had been censoring, swindling, and conniving. Now the fight would be fair because all the money in the world could not conceal the cases in Delhi. The world had a front-row seat to witness these results. And it bears repeating; the results are in.

Delhi’s cases are down 97% from 28,395 on April 20 to just 956 on May 29.

So the question now is this: Are you going to believe the obvious contained in these graphs? Or are you going to believe those corrupt agencies that do not have your best interests at heart, those who have lied to you many times before?

I suggest you believe the scientists from non-profit groups like FLCCC and BIRD who have nothing to gain except saving your life. They are the most trustworthy. You can support Dr. Tess Lawrie’s charitable work at:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/hel…drug-approved-for-covid19

You can support Dr. Pierre Kory’s charitable work on:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

You can support Dr. George Fareed’s charitable work and his COVID-19 project by contributing to http://www.holtvillebaptist.com in the name of the COVID-19 Fareed Project. Dr. George Fareed is a voice of wisdom.

Dr. Fareed is a former NIH scientist and Harvard Professor. He holds patents on three cancer drugs. He was named the 2015 California Rural Physician of the Year, and he won the Plessner Memorial Award given by the California Medical Association for his ethics and clinical excellence. So, you can trust and believe Dr. Fareed.

The choice is clear. Ivermectin is the safe, repurposed Nobel Prize-Winning drug that effectively reduces death up to 91% from COVID-19. It does not produce blood clots, heart attacks, or strokes. It does not cause violent immune reactions. And it reduced the COVID-19 cases in Delhi, India, by an astonishing 97% in five weeks. It costs pennies.

Tell the poor citizens of Tamil Nadu who are still in the dark and remain forbidden from using it. Tell the rest of the world. Show your doctor the studies. They are updated daily on http://www.ivmmeta.com. If your doctor refuses, find another doctor.

Listen to scientists and physicians who are driven by their Hippocratic Oaths to do what is right, not the doctors who are paid vast sums of money by lucrative interests to tow the party line.

So the next time you hear a highly paid doctor advising you that Ivermectin does not work, or you read another article disputing this, please believe your eyes and this graph.

Use your common sense. Some truths are self-evident, and Ivermectin's pronounced effect against this virus is one of them. Another self-evident truth, straight from the Declaration of Independence, is the human right to life - which includes the right to select medical treatment - free from governmental interference.

We do not require scientists to interpret these fundamental truths. We do not need a philosopher to know that censorship of life-saving information is wrong. We do not require any more "studies" to understand that all the world needs Ivermectin - immediately.

“What we did for India, we must now do for the rest of the world!”

• COVID, Ivermectin, and the Crime of the Century: DarkHorse Podcast

with Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein.

a long talk but

this comment TM1.19 30 I believe to be true..

"I do think that there are people that are so convinced that vaccines are the answer to this

that mass vaccinations need to be achieved at any cost

and they perceive ivermectin as disruption

the greater public health goal

they are doing it with good intentions

the road to ....you know.. (Hell). :) ;(

• While most people's belief system - atheism - won't let them look at potential evil, the science of magento proteins does allow remote control of brain circuitry and complex behaviors via ferritin bound proteins or paramagnetic particles. Something to consider?

• Official Post

While most people's belief system - atheism - won't let them look at potential evil, the science of magento proteins does allow remote control of brain circuitry and complex behaviors via ferritin bound proteins or paramagnetic particles. Something to consider?

I don’t know Navid , there is an increasing number of people reporting this phenomena, and a staunch, derisive and even threatening official denial, which is the worrying part. I saw it with my own eyes in my parents, there’s no way around it, they are completely baffled. I don’t have a clue what it may be, the chatter talks about SPIONs, graphene, and also the ferritin bound proteins you mention, but that is all speculation, the concrete thing is that, as far as I have been able to gather, all the vaccine brands have something in them that has a strong magnetic ability, and considering the small dose people is given, whatever is the material, it has an impressive magnetic force to weight ratio. And some people claim it has been spreading through their body and now all of it has become capable of attracting magnets and metals.

And again, mainstream media has reacted with scorn and derision, and no one from mainstream media has actually gone to test it themselves, as the guy from “Not on the BEEB” did.

• I don’t know Navid , there is an increasing number of people reporting this phenomena, and a staunch, derisive and even threatening official denial, which is the worrying part. I saw it with my own eyes in my parents, there’s no way around it, they are completely baffled. I don’t have a clue what it may be, the chatter talks about SPIONs, graphene, and also the ferritin bound proteins you mention, but that is all speculation, the concrete thing is that, as far as I have been able to gather, all the vaccine brands have something in them that has a strong magnetic ability, and considering the small dose people is given, whatever is the material, it has an impressive magnetic force to weight ratio. And some people claim it has been spreading through their body and now all of it has become capable of attracting magnets and metals.

And again, mainstream media has reacted with scorn and derision, and no one from mainstream media has actually gone to test it themselves, as the guy from “Not on the BEEB” did.

Understand this - whoever put that in their knows and if they were nice wouldn't they say something? How about oops? Or, "oh ya, its from the manufacturing process-- no big deal...here's the paper on that!" It cant happen by accident.

Understand that you live in a society, one step from Hunger Games. Media and information control --- is their main tool. Some of their club members are on this forum.

I can see form the way leaders are pimping extremely hard to push the V, that something nefarious is afoot --- and the foot wants our face.

Keep us posted.

• Bridle, a vaccine researcher who was awarded a $230,000 government grant last year for research on COVID vaccine development, said that he and a group of international scientists filed a request for information from the Japanese regulatory agency to get access to what’s called the “biodistribution study.”

Before it disappears I upload the original (confidential) Pfizer paper in Japanese. So use google translate :Pfizer report_Japanese government.pdf

• Big Pharma lobbyists launch campaign against Biden over Covid vaccine patent waiver

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/…accine-patent-waiver.html

KEY POINTS

The lobbying group that represents several top pharmaceutical companies last month quietly launched a campaign against President Joe Biden's decision to support waiving intellectual property protections for Covid-19 vaccines.

PhRMA is a political advocacy group that represents more than 30 pharmaceutical firms, including Covid vaccine makers Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson.

Late last month it started running a digital ad campaign on Facebook and Google targeting Biden's decision, a CNBC search of the companies' ad archives revealed.

The lobbying group that represents several top pharmaceutical companies last month quietly launched a campaign against President Joe Biden and his decision to back waiving intellectual property protections for Covid-19 vaccines.

The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, known as PhRMA, is a political advocacy group that represents more than 30 pharmaceutical firms, including Covid vaccine makers Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson. Late last month it started running a digital ad campaign on Facebook and Google targeting Biden's decision, a CNBC search of the companies' ad archives revealed.

While PhRMA blasted the Biden administration's move shortly after the announcement, the group didn't officially announce a campaign against the waiver push. The details of the effort had yet to be reported.

Proponents of waiving patent protections say it allows poorer nations to ramp up production of the Covid vaccine.

After publication of this story, a PhRMA spokesperson released this statement to CNBC:

"Biopharmaceutical research companies are committed to achieving equitable access around the world to COVID-19 vaccines, and that is why we're educating policymakers and the public about our ongoing efforts to increase vaccine supply for global demand, the risks of waiving intellectual property protections, and the need to address the real issues driving vaccine inequity."

PhRMA's ads on Google call out Biden by name

• Scientists hope they’re closing in on a cure for COVID-19

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/a…-molnupiravir-plitidepsin

The last time the world needed an antiviral medicine as quickly as possible, Daria Hazuda, vice president of infectious disease and vaccine discovery research at Merck, answered the call. Around 150,000 Americans were infected with HIV each year when rates peaked in the mid-1980s, and by the year 2000 nearly 500,000 people had died of AIDS in the U.S. Hazuda's research at the time focused on HIV's ability to insert its genetic material into the human genome. Her lab developed a novel way to target that process with a drug called raltegravir, which was approved for use in 2007 and is still used today.

Now, she hopes to develop a drug for COVID-19 — at a substantially faster pace.

While most of the world's attention is currently laser focused on getting vaccines to more people to stem the spread of the coronavirus, there's also significant pressure on scientists to find a cure.

WATCH: Why the US is taking a second look at the 'lab leak' theory about COVID-19

Doctors have some medications they can use to treat the effects of COVID-19, but developing a drug that targets the virus itself is a complex and costly procedure. More than a year into the pandemic only one antiviral treatment — remdesivir — is currently recommended for use in the U.S., and experts say it is not nearly effective enough.

"Vaccine manufacturers are making next generation vaccines to try and stay one step ahead, but it is unpredictable. So you need other interventions to address the potential evolution of the virus," Hazuda said.

"There was a tremendous sense of mission…. There was so much we all had to do."

She and her team, along with researchers at Miami-based Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, worked seven days a week in the spring of 2020 to find a possible treatment for COVID-19 and prepare for the clinical trials necessary to prove its safety and effectiveness. Their drug, molnupiravir, is one of two powerful medicines to treat COVID-19 that are nearing the end of clinical testing.

"The day started really early and ended really late at night," Hazuda said. "But there was a tremendous sense of mission. Everybody wanted to help even though they were exhausted. There was so much we all had to do."

Scientists are hopeful that new drugs designed to stop the virus' deadly reproduction could reduce hospitalizations and deaths from COVID-19. The drugs offer hope and a contingency plan for unvaccinated individuals, particularly in low-income countries lagging far behind in the race to vaccinate.

Chasing a moving target

Viruses mutate constantly, making it challenging to find a medicine that will not just work, but continue to work as the virus morphs. Mutations can change the shape of viruses' proteins and thereby make them resistant to drugs. The hunt for effective antivirals is largely a hunt for a "conserved target," such as a protein that rarely changes its shape even as the virus mutates.

Since scientists shared the sequenced genome of the novel coronavirus in January 2020 — detailing the specific genetic information and proteins of the virus — researchers have worked at breakneck speed to find a targeted medicine.

Hazuda's experience with HIV and Hepatitis C helped her team quickly rule out targets in the SARS-CoV-2 structure that were likely to change as the virus mutated and focus instead on "very highly conserved targets to minimize the potential of developing resistance," she said.

Antiviral medications often target a virus during the process of replication, when it uses our cells' resources to make copies of itself — leading to cell damage and the release of more virus.

By early March of last year, Hazuda had narrowed her search to compounds aimed at proteins that could copy the virus's genetic material. Her team came across a pre-clinical publication from an Emory University scientist on molnupiravir, a compound initially developed for influenza and other viruses. Research suggested the compound could make it harder for the virus to replicate itself by interrupting the RNA polymerase enzyme, which acts like a copy machine for the viral genome. In various academic labs, molnupiravir has demonstrated activity against flu and many different types of coronavirus, including MERS and the common cold.

"We were very interested in finding an agent that would have the potential to be not only active against CoV-2, but potential future outbreaks or pandemics caused by other coronaviruses," Hazuda said.

Because Ridgeback Biotherapeutics had the rights to molnupiravir, Merck began collaborating with the smaller pharmaceutical company to test the safety of the compound and prepare it for clinical studies.

The idea is that molnupiravir could be taken as an oral pill by symptomatic patients who test positive for COVID-19, before their illness is severe enough to require going to a hospital. The hope is that it can stop the virus in its tracks, before it can replicate uncontrollably and cause a person to become more sick.

A diagram shows the replication process of SARS-CoV-2

Megan McGrew / PBS NewsHour

One phase 2 clinical study showed that molnupiravir is unlikely to significantly change the illness of those people who are hospitalized with COVID-19, but Hazuda is hopeful that phase 3 trials — expected to conclude by the end of the year — will demonstrate its effectiveness as a treatment that can be used outside of the hospital for people with mild to moderate cases.

Adolfo Garcia-Sastre, the director of the Global Health and Emerging Pathogens Institute at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, also spent the spring of 2020 looking for a medication that could thwart the coronavirus' lifecycle, but at a different stage. He sought a drug that influences the human proteins that the virus uses to build its components.

Because viruses hijack human cells and use their proteins (called factors) and other materials for their own purpose, identifying the factors they rely on can be a first step toward halting their actions.

Garcia-Sastre's collaborators at the Quantitative Biosciences Institute at the University of California, San Francisco, identified more than 300 human factors most likely to make an impact on viral replication. Then, his lab tested around 90 drugs that are known to affect these factors. They landed on plitidepsin, an injectable medicine developed by Spain's PharmaMar and used in patients with multiple myeloma, a type of blood cancer. It was shown to interfere with the function of a human factor called eEF1A, which the virus uses in the assembly of its proteins.

So far, plitidepsin seems to overcome some of the difficulties in finding a drug that targets virus replication. One is that often their effectiveness in the lab or in animal testing doesn't carry over to humans. Another is toxicity: The concentrations required can cause undesired effects in human cells. Plitidepsin passed the critical phase 1 clinical trial conducted in Spain, showing that toxicity is not a barrier to use. The ongoing phase 3 clinical trial will show whether plitidepsin decreased days of hospitalization for COVID-19 patients.

The study, expected to be completed in August, will compare plitidepsin's effectiveness to remdesivir, the current standard of care, which also works by inhibiting replication and can shorten hospitalization for COVID-19 patients by four days, on average. Where remdesivir has fallen short on decreasing the deadliness of the virus, Garcia-Sastre hopes plitidepsin will demonstrate live-saving potential.

The cost of discovery

While doctors have blood thinners and steroids to treat the symptoms of a raging COVID-19 illness, developing a new medicine that specifically targets the virus itself can take many years, explained Bhaven Sampat, an economist and associate professor at the Department of Health Policy and Management at the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University.

By repurposing an existing medicine and using already-developed compounds, both Garcia-Sastre and Hazuda shaved precious time off the drug development process. Piggybacking off already identified candidates also helps sidestep some of the cost spent on basic research.

"That's particularly useful because you don't have to reinvent the wheel in a way," Sampat said.

Remdesivir, so far the only antiviral approved for COVID-19, benefited from the same leg up. Developed nearly a decade ago and shown effective against other coronaviruses including Ebola, SARS and MERS, it was fast tracked for use against COVID-19 and greenlit by the FDA in October 2020.

Another existing drug, ivermectin, may also have potential against SARS-CoV-2. A May meta-analysis suggests it could speed recovery and reduce mortality from COVID-19. The idea is controversial; some experts are unconvinced while proponents are eager to put it to use as a cheap, effective treatment. The anti-parasitic, developed by Merck in the 1980s, is no longer under patent. The company has contended there is not sufficient evidence for its use against COVID. Merck declined to respond to PBS NewHour's request for comment.

Developing a new drug oftentimes costs more than $1 billion dollars, a financial and technological burden typically shared by federally and grant-supported research labs (often at universities), which do basic research to identify drug candidates, and pharmaceutical companies, which bring medicines through expensive clinical trials to market.

The National Institutes of Health is responsible for administering $41.7 billion annually for medical research with an additional $4.9 billion allotted for COVID-19 research. But the percent of the U.S. government's budget dedicated to scientific research and development hit a 60-year low in 2019.

Meanwhile, private entities, such as pharmaceutical companies, have greatly increased their spending on research. "Public and private sectors play complementary but usually distinct roles," said Sampat, who studies NIH funding.

The country's vulnerability during this pandemic has boosted interest in recommitting to basic research in the form of increased federal spending. Biden's administration proposed budget increases of 20 percent or more for the NIH, Centers for Disease Control, and the National Science Foundation, which could help support future discovery and protect against the next pandemic.

"It was kind of like the wild, wild west out there, and that's a problem."

Public funding more often is directed at basic research that enables the development of treatments for rare diseases or diseases of which little is known. Pharma companies tend to put most of their R&D budgets into medicines that will be widely used and turn a profit. Both entities consider protection against future pandemics.

Over the course of the pandemic, the development of a treatment has had to compete with vaccine development for limited funding. "I'm not saying we should have spent less on vaccines — I think we should have spent just a lot more on therapies. And I think there's still time to do so," said Sampat.

Money isn't the only crucial resource subject to competing priorities. Deciding where to direct the limited pool of people eligible to enroll in clinical trials requires oversight from federal regulating bodies, such as the FDA and NIH. Leaders must be aware of all of the possibile medicine candidates to help promote work on the most promising ones.

"I think the NIH could have done more of that," Sampat said. "The coordination point is central. It's as important, if not more important, than the funding point. It was kind of like the wild, wild west out there, and that's a problem."

If funding and clinical trial participants are directed towards a medicine — such as hydroxychloroquine — that does not yield results, that limits the pace at which other drugs can be studied.

There is much to be learned about how best to accelerate the process of drug development so that we are better prepared to face the next pandemic. But figuring out how to evaluate the effectiveness of funding of research and development is difficult; scientific discovery builds upon itself and it is hard to know the importance of new knowledge until it can be put to use, sometimes in unexpected ways. "To attribute the outcomes we care about for these investments, it's a very, very tricky thing and something that Congress, economists and others have struggled with for 60 or 70 years," Sampat said.

If plitidepsin or molnupiravir doesn't make it out of clinical trials successfully, both Hazuda and Garcia-Sastre are sure that their work will not be in vain. Perhaps the drugs can lead researchers in the right direction for treating COVID, or provide a jumping off point for the next great medical need. Because molnupiravir has shown activity against strains of coronavirus that cause the common cold, it may be studied for this purpose in the future or other viruses entirely.

"If it doesn't work, why doesn't it work?" Garcia-Sastre said. "Can we learn something for why it's not working that will help us to get better?"

NOTE: both molnupiravir and plitidepsin use the active ingredient in ivermectin!!!! Both could be called ivermectin 2.0

• Israel sees probable link between Pfizer vaccine and myocarditis cases

https://www.reuters.com/world/…arditis-cases-2021-06-01/

Israel’s Health Ministry said on Tuesday it had found the small number of heart inflammation cases observed mainly in young men who received Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine in Israel were likely linked to their vaccination.

Pfizer has said it has not observed a higher rate of the condition, known as myocarditis, than would normally be expected in the general population.

In Israel, 275 cases of myocarditis were reported between December 2020 and May 2021 among more than 5 million vaccinated people, the ministry said in disclosing the findings of a study it commissioned to examine the matter.

Most patients who experienced heart inflammation spent no more than four days in the hospital and 95% of the cases were classified as mild, according to the study, which the ministry said was conducted by three teams of experts.

The study found "there is a probable link between receiving the second dose (of Pfizer) vaccine and the appearance of myocarditis among men aged 16 to 30," it said in a statement.

According to the findings, such a link was observed more among men aged 16 to 19 than in other age groups.

Pfizer said in a statement that it is aware of the Israeli observations of myocarditis, noting that no causal link to its vaccine has been established.

Adverse events are thoroughly reviewed and Pfizer meets regularly with the Vaccine Safety Department of the Israeli Ministry of Health to review data, it said.

Israel had held off making its 12- to 15-year-old population eligible for the vaccines, pending the Health Ministry report. In parallel to publishing those findings, a ministry committee approved vaccinating the adolescents, a senior official said.

"The committee gave the green light for vaccinating 12- to 15-year-olds, and this will be possible as of next week," Nachman Ash, Israel's pandemic-response coordinator, told Radio 103 FM. "The efficacy of the vaccine outweighs the risk."

A U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory group last month recommended further study of the possibility of a link between myocarditis and mRNA vaccines, which include those from Pfizer and Moderna Inc.

CDC monitoring systems had not found more cases than would be expected in the population, but the advisory group said in a statement that members felt healthcare providers should be made aware of reports of a “potential adverse event.”

Israel has been a world leader in its vaccination rollout.

With COVID-19 infections down to just a handful a day and total active cases at just 340 across the country, the economy has fully opened, though restrictions remain on incoming tourism.

About 55% of Israel’s population has already been vaccinated. As of Tuesday, restrictions on social distancing and the need for special green vaccination passes to enter certain restaurants and venues were scrapped.

• The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, known as PhRMA, is a political advocacy group that represents more than 30 pharmaceutical firms, including Covid vaccine makers Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson. Late last month it started running a digital ad campaign on Facebook and Google targeting Biden's decision, a CNBC search of the companies' ad archives revealed.

Because viruses hijack human cells and use their proteins (called factors) and other materials for their own purpose, identifying the factors they rely on can be a first step toward halting their actions.

India now has delivered the definitive proof that we don't need vaccines and any new drug. Front runner Delhi has cut down the cases- - with Ivermectin alone - by 98% now far better than any vaccine and far better than any drug in the pipeline could do because Ivermectin is, for itself, side effect free an highly tolerable.

All permissions for CoV-19 experimental vaccines must be immediately revoked as there is no legal base any more.

Investigations must start to look at all potential damage e.g. Pfizer did do world wide. All Pfizer profits must be sacked for compensating damages.

Further a legal follow up must be done on the Pfizer fake phase III study that finally resulted in 50-100'000 additional CoV-19 deaths world wide.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.