Covid-19 News

• Collins and Fauci, architects of the 37th ranked healthcare system

FM1 - surely your political masters who are in hoc to the hospitals and insurance companies are responsible for your health system - not Fauci. You must know that most countries with more effective health systems have universal coverage as a requirement - although who pays, and how they pay, is very variable.

The US, with its non-universal coverage, scores badly for obvious reasons. In addition (less obvious) there are some perverse free market incentives to over-treat and over-charge.

One of the best ways to get an effective health system is to make it universal but put strict limits on what your health service will do. You have to resist pressure groups but overall you get a better system. Denmark does this very well, and shows a high level of satisfaction in its health provision while spending not too much. The UK also does well with NICE - which decides which medicines we can afford and bargains effectively with drug companies keeping prices down.

Anyway viewing Fauci as responsible for these major and highly political things is wrong?

• You are right about the healthcare system In the US, political and criminal. But let's look at why and why you are wrong about the NIH, and 40 years of fauci

Limited NIH Funding For Public Health Law Research May Present Barriers To Evidence-Based Policymaking

Limited NIH Funding for Public Health Law Research May Present Barriers to Evidence-Based Policymaking | Public Health Law Research

• Now which experts should we listen to, Collins and Fauci, architects of the 37th ranked healthcare system or the WHO............. Confusion continues to rule!!!

If you want lower COVID rates and slightly fewer people dying in US you keep the vaccines as boosters.

If you want fewer people dying in the world overall (probably not lower COVID rates because the vaccine shortfall to 100% vax is so large, booster shots will not much change it) you go for what the WHO says.

It is quite simple really...

• If you want lower COVID rates and slightly fewer people dying in US you keep the vaccines as boosters.

If you want fewer people dying in the world overall (probably not lower COVID rates) you go for what the WHO says.

It is quite simple really...

You and I see that, but the international media does not, hence my opinion, confusion continues to rule. It's quite simple really!

• So: NIH has limited funds and they spend very little of this on legal stuff.

Is that good or bad in terms of good use of money?

I have no idea... That also seems to me to be one of those things where they could be criticised for spending too much or too little, and the correct amount is not clear.

• El Salvador Minister of Public Health Includes Ivermectin as COVID-19 Pandemic Continues

El Salvador Minister of Public Health Includes Ivermectin as COVID-19 Pandemic Continues
    Recently, TrialSite discovered from readers that in the Central American nation of El Salvador, the nation’s Ministry of Public Health (Ministerio de
    trialsitenews.com

Recently, TrialSite discovered from readers that in the Central American nation of El Salvador, the nation’s Ministry of Public Health (Ministerio de Salud Publica—MINSAL) had embraced the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin as part of a combination of recommendations for early-onset treatment of COVID-19 via an ambulatory home patient kit. Such action is similar to the approach successfully executed in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.

The Protocol

Called the “Outpatient Treatment for COVID-19, the protocol includes the following:

Medicines Dose/Duration

Acetaminophen 500 MG 1 Tab VO C/6 hours

Loratadine 10 MG 1 Tab V C/12 hours

Zinc 50 MG 1 Tab VO/ day

Ivermectin 6 MG 1 Tab VO C/12 day

Vitamin C 500 MG 1 Tab VO C/day

Vitamin D 2000 MG 1 Tab VO C/day

Azithromycin 1 Tab VO C/day

Vaccines in El Salvador

By August 25, about 38.5% of the 6.5 million inhabitants had received both vaccine doses, while 52.9% of the total population had received at least one jab.

By March 2021, this country in Central America, considered a low -and middle-income country (LMIC), received its first 1 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine product from the World Health Organization COVAX facility, as reported by the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO). A few months later, El Salvador received another one million vaccine doses from China’s Sinopharm after the two countries bolstered diplomatic relations, reports Reuters.

COVID-19 Updates

With about 94,000 cases, El Salvador reports 2,872 deaths from COVID-19. Concerns grew just recently as the Health Minister reported the first Delta variant case detected in the country. The number of cases has been on the rise, with a recent spike in newly reported deaths.

TrialSite has emerged as the first digital media, social network, and research-focused information exchange platform dedicated to transparent, open, and accessible clinical research worldwide.

• This shows why this guy does not understand how to evaluate the evidence that is out there! And he is counselliung people to pressure their doctors into doing something against their best judgement. On the other hand, if that leads to a full discussion with patients about rsisks and benefits that would be good.

What to you get for this FUD?? OK I get it. You enjoy to kill people that do not finance your vaccine friends...

FLCC is a thoroughly biassed pressure group - not a scientific resource.

Yes they work in ICU and treat hundreds of patients a day. That's real pressure! According to the logic you use you will soon be in ICU too.

• FLCCC: Latest update of the early treatment protocol : https://covid19criticalcare.co…plus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

From doctors not from crackpots...

Starting last Sunday I developed shortness of breath. At first it was uncomfortable but not to a point I was worried too much. Tuesday it got worse and I started worrying. Then it got better Wednesday and Thursday my breathing was normal. Tiredness continued until yesterday. Now I am back to my old self.

Not sure if I had COVID, but it is literally everywhere around me right now so good chance I had it. Stores, restaurants near me have closed for several days due their employees being sick. No reason for me to get tested as there is no proactive treatment protocol here in the US if I did test positive, other than to rest, take an aspirin, and if it gets worse check into a hospital. So I did not bother.

During the whole episode, I kept thinking how ridiculous it was I did not have quick, easy access to IVM. I would have taken it without hesitation were it readily available. When you are sitting there trying to catch your breath, you will try just about anything. I considered calling one of the doctors on the FLCC site to get a prescription, but by the time I went through all that, I figured my symptoms would either resolve, or I would be in the hospital.

How many people with COVID have been in that situation?... all because a safe drug has been demonized by the same organizations/institutions entrusted with our health care.

I have been taking my own preventive cocktail learned form this thread, but had not done the Zinc after my supply ran out a few weeks ago. Tuesday I started taking a Quercitin/Zinc combo sold online now. It is not as powerful an ionophore as HCQ/IVM, but at least it was available. Thanks goodness for the internet!

• Since I posted a few links to people dying after refusing the vaccine here is the other side of the story.

44 year old BBC presenter dies from vaccine complications.

"A radio presenter died due to complications from the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, a coroner has found.

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.

Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death.

The inquest heard the condition linked to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was very rare.

The coroner said: "Lisa died due to complications of an AstraZeneca Covid vaccination."

Ms Dilks said Ms Shaw was previously fit and well but concluded that it was "clearly established" that her death was due to a very rare "vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia", a condition which leads to swelling and bleeding of the brain."

• Glad you’re on the mend.

Two friends of the family are both in ICU, both 55, married, working fathers

and of the “I don’t believe this media induced scamdemic” hype.

It’s terrible to see pictures of them, unconscious with tubes sticking down their throats, just terrible, they look totally helpless.

A month ago they were both healthy and playing golf with us.

• Not sure if I had COVID, but it is literally everywhere around me right now so good chance I had it.

For goodness sake get a test! You can buy one at a drugstore. It is important for you and your doctor to know whether you had COVID or not.

I do not know how long the tests work after you recover. You may need the antibody type.

It is important to find out whether it is totally cleared and does not show up on a test. It can linger, and cause a very serious relapse. Even a breakthrough case after vaccination can do that, albeit rarely. That's what I read.

• Two friends of the family are both in ICU, both 55, married, working fathers

and of the “I don’t believe this media induced scamdemic” hype.

It’s terrible to see pictures of them, unconscious with tubes sticking down their throats, just terrible, they look totally helpless.

A month ago they were both healthy and playing golf with us.

That is dreadful. I have heard of many similar cases, in the news and from people I know. It seems even more tragic now that we have vaccines. Dead is dead, I suppose, but a preventable death must be more heartbreaking for the survivors. Like a poor fool killed because he drove without a seatbelt.

There was a related story on CNN. This is about a guy who got COVID in 2020. He decided not to get a vaccine now, because he thought he has acquired immunity. He came down with a terrible case. He almost died and now he is debilitated. His wife is in tears during the interview. It is heartbreaking.

He does not seem to be strongly anti-vax. I can't judge from what he said, but I don't get that vibe. He just decided he didn't need a vaccination. What a strange decision! Why would anyone NOT get a vaccination, unless they were strongly opposed?? I think any doctor would have told him that a vaccination is needed even after you get sick. It improves your immunity.

Video and column:

Fitness coach on oxygen, using wheelchair after 2-month COVID-19 battle
    He and his wife hope their painful memories will encourage others to get the vaccine.
    www.kktv.com

LAKEWOOD, Colo. (KUSA) - A former fitness coach from Colorado regrets not getting the COVID-19 vaccine after spending two months in the hospital battling the virus. He now uses a wheelchair to get around and has a long recovery ahead.

Bill Phillips hopes his experience with COVID-19 will convince others to roll up their sleeves and get vaccinated. The 56-year-old will leave the hospital Wednesday 70 pounds lighter after the virus almost killed him.

“Having to see Bill go from this person, so strong and full of life and happy, to this person that can barely stand up,” said Maria Phillips, Bill’s wife.

Bill Phillips says he made a mistake when he decided not to get the vaccine. He first caught COVID-19 in January 2020 and thought he was immune. A test found he had antibodies against the virus.

But then, he caught COVID again in June – and ended up spending two months in the hospital. He was intubated for 47 days and didn’t wake up for 18 days.

“I’m pretty sure the doctor said, ‘You have two choices: we can either intubate him now or he’s going to die on the table,’” Maria Phillips said.

With the former fitness coach now using a wheelchair to get around, Bill Phillips and his wife are on a journey he didn’t plan for.

“It didn’t help that I could bench press 300 pounds or run a mile straight up a hill,” he said. “I made a mistake. That mistake came that close to costing me my life.”

• Since I posted a few links to people dying after refusing the vaccine here is the other side of the story.

44 year old BBC presenter dies from vaccine complications.

"A radio presenter died due to complications from the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, a coroner has found.

Yes. The adenovirus vaccines have caused some deaths. The mRNA ones have not, as far as anyone knows.

This is tragic, but you must put it into perspective. You must compare risks to benefits. The AstraZeneca vaccines have saved more lives than they have taken. You are far more likely to die if you do not take the vaccine than if you take it. The vaccines for influenza and other diseases also have a slight risk, but the risk of not getting them is higher.

Even when the sickness is seldom fatal, and the the vaccine might kill you, the benefits may outweigh the risks. Shingles seldom kills anyone. The vaccine may or may not kill anyone -- it is unclear. It may be approximately as dangerous as the disease. That sounds like a bad deal! But I find it preferable, because shingles can make you miserable for years. I am happy to risk the slight possibility of death to avoid years of misery. For that matter, I do not mind the very slight risk incurred by driving to the grocery store or flying to Michigan.

Here are the stats, which are food for thought:

Death by shingles

Clinical Overview of Herpes Zoster (Shingles) | CDC

• Deaths:
      • One study estimated that 96 deaths occur each year in which herpes zoster was the actual underlying cause (0.28 to 0.69 per 1 million population). Almost all the deaths occurred in elderly people or those with compromised or suppressed immune systems.

Death by shingles vaccine

Shingrix Vaccine Reported Safe By CDC and FDA
    Patients can be reassured of Shingrix vaccine initial post-licensure safety data
    www.precisionvaccinations.com

VAERS reports are classified as “serious” according to Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 Section 600.80. Medical records are requested for reports of serious adverse events, including autopsy findings and death certificates for reported deaths.

CDC and FDA investigators conducted descriptive analyses of reports to VAERS involving Shingrix for the period October 20, 2017–June 30, 2018. During the analytic period, VAERS received 4,381 reports, for a rate of 136 reports per 100,000 doses distributed; among these, 130 (3.0%) were classified as serious.

For 4,167 (95.1%) reports, Shingrix was the only vaccine that had been administered.

Seven confirmed deaths after receipt of Shingrix were reported. According to records, the median decedent age was 65 years, and the interval from vaccination to death ranged from 6 hours to 6 weeks.

The cause of death in four persons was cardiovascular disease, three of whom had multiple cardiac risk factors. Two persons, both of whom were immunosuppressed, died of septic shock.

One death occurred in a woman (aged 86 years) who died subsequent to a fall.

No Shingrix-adverse event pairings met the statistical threshold for an empirical Bayesian data mining finding of a potential safety signal.

• There was a related story on CNN. This is about a guy who got COVID in 2020. He decided not to get a vaccine now, because he thought he has acquired immunity. He came down with a terrible case. He almost died and now he is debilitated. His wife is in tears during the interview. It is heartbreaking.

He does not seem to be strongly anti-vax. I can't judge from what he said, but I don't get that vibe. He just decided he didn't need a vaccination. What a strange decision! Why would anyone NOT get a vaccination, unless they were strongly opposed?? I think any doctor would have told him that a vaccination is needed even after you get sick. It improves your immunity.

Not getting the vaccine is quite a common thing if you have had COVID already. Ironically, it is those who had COVID once very mildly who raise the least immune response then and are at most risk of a serious infection later: I'd guess those are the ones least likely (like W who thinks he was maybe infected) to get vaccinated.

We have lots of evidence that COVID + vaccine protects you better than just COVID - not so muhc on what exactly are the risks of serious disease if you have already had COVID. That would be interesting to know.

Long-term - think of it like Flu. You don't need to get vaccinated each year, but if you don't you are much more likely to die of it. Even if you have had Flu before, immunity wanes. Like COVID, the risk goes up with age but is never zero which is why the US vaccinates children. The UK, always more stingy with medical treatment, does not do this on the NHS till you are 50.

• The one thing we have learnt is that mRNA vaccines just work better than other types - not surprising because the ratio of what you need (the relevant proteins) to anything else is much higher.

The critique of the spike-only COVID vaccinations is wrong. They have worked spectacularly well - better than expected. Sure, we can get broader immunity, maybe longer-lasting immunity, with gen 2 mRNA vaccines targeting more than just the spike RBD. But the choice to do that paid off. What is good for the future is that we now have proven ability to modify these relatively trouble-free vaccines to make them different or better.

The even newer tech - DNA vaccines - does not seem so great. 3 doses needed and relatively low efficacy, though high enough still to be useful.

THH

• CDC and FDA investigators conducted descriptive analyses of reports to VAERS involving Shingrix for the period October 20, 2017–June 30, 2018. During the analytic period, VAERS received 4,381 reports, for a rate of 136 reports per 100,000 doses distributed; among these, 130 (3.0%) were classified as serious.

For 4,167 (95.1%) reports, Shingrix was the only vaccine that had been administered.

A funny note about this.

I had a strong reaction to the Shingrix vaccine. Worse the second time than the first one. The nurse warned me I might, and I sure did. To avoid psychosomatic symptoms, I deliberately refrained from reading the small print paper that comes with the vaccine, listing all these side effects and warning you to call an ambulance if you break out in hives . . . or whatever. See: https://www.shingrix.com/side-effects.html

I expect those 4,381 reports are what you find in the small print here. Hives, etc.

Anyway, they list "common side effects" here. Reading this later I saw that I had every single one of them. In the order they are listed. Plus, the nurse or one of these documents said "a fever may last about a day." Twice I had a fever that lasted 23 hours, 59 minutes. Turning off the very same hour it started. It is like I am the ideal guinea pig.

. . . I am sure the benefits are worth two days of feeling lousy. Shingles can be serious, and people of my generation are prone to getting it, since we all had chickenpox.

• The adenovirus vaccines have caused some deaths. The mRNA ones have not, as far as anyone knows.

My 24 yr old daughter rang me in distress two days ago..

chest tightness fever shivering she had had the AZ vaccine 6 hours prior..

with 1000 daily new cases in Sydney the gov is vigorously promoting..

she had to leave work.. a friend took her to emergency.. we were afraid of a clot

we prayed..others prayed.

Yesterday noon she looked OK still some myalgia I took her some antihistamines with instructions for the next jab,, apparently many nurses are instructed to take antihistamines prior to and after the jab

but the general public get to sign an 'informed' consent document with no advice..

Emergency dr wrote " normal febrile reaction" The new normal... she had about 12 vaccines prior to this... he said you are well vaccinated.. and wow. not in hospital since four years old..

I will drive over to see her now... still chest tightness myalgia

My perspective...

"Mi paz les dejo, me pas les doy .. Juan 14.27"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not getting the vaccine is quite a common thing if you have had COVID already.

All the mass media articles I have seen recommend getting a vaccine even if you have had COVID already. I wonder if this fellow Bill Phillips consulted with a doctor? If I doctor advised him "get vaccinated even though you were sick" he must feel extra guilty. He already feels guilty. In the video he apologized to his wife for getting sick. Such a pity!

As I said, he does not seem like a strong anti-vaxxer. For some reason he figured it wasn't needed. I have little sympathy for the anti-vaxxers who end up in the hospital. Or dead. But I feel bad for this guy.

When influential radio jocks, politicians and the Catholic Cardinal go around lying about the vaccine and end up dead, I am pleased. I figure that teaches a lesson to millions of nitwits who listen to them. It probably saves lives. The Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke appears to have pulled though. A shame. He seems like such a jerk, if he staggers back to the pulpit, he will probably go right back to lying about the vaccines.

Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke, a Covid-19 vaccination critic, is hospitalized and on a ventilator
    Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke has been hospitalized with Covid-19 and placed on a ventilator, according to a tweet over the weekend from his official account.
    www.cnn.com

• German Researcher Concerned about Number of COVID-19 Associated Vaccine Deaths and AE in EMA Database

German Researcher Concerned about Number of COVID-19 Associated Vaccine Deaths and AE in EMA Database
    Recently, a German researcher investigated, reviewed, and analyzed spontaneously reported fatalities and adverse events associated with COVID-19 vaccines
    trialsitenews.com

Recently, a German researcher investigated, reviewed, and analyzed spontaneously reported fatalities and adverse events associated with COVID-19 vaccines in Europe. Conducted by Dresden-based Karla J Lehmann, this analysis probed the number of recorded adverse events and fatalities. It assessed the cardiovascular adverse events up to a specified data in European countries. The study inquired into the EudraVigilance web reports originating from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and some data from the German PEI safety system. Ms. Lehmann emphasized an “alarming” rate of COVID-19 vaccine-associated suspected side effects as well as potential deaths. The German researcher also pointed out large volumes of cardiovascular reactions associated with the databases—in many cases of a life-threatening nature. For example, what she refers to as cardiac and heart circulatory triggered deaths represented nearly a third of vaccine-related deaths associated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine called Comirnaty.

The subject of COVID-19 vaccine-associated adverse events and deaths is most certainly controversial, and this recent study uploaded to preprint is no exception. She notes that in the past, with other vaccines, the level of fatalities or cardiovascular events associated with vaccines were uncommon. While few researchers delve into this controversial subject, possibly due to intense societal pressure to accept the dominant risk-reward narrative in much of the developed world, Lehmann takes the plunge, undoubtedly making herself controversial in the process.

Not Recognized Thus Far

Ms. Lehmann reminds the reader that, to date, many sizable numbers of cardiovascular adverse events and deaths aren’t accepted as necessarily causally linked, and many are overwhelmingly justified by the risks of not executing the mass vaccination program.

One exception, of course, has been for vascular and thrombotic as well as embolic side effects, which can lead to serious consequences. Lehmann declared that in these cases, “the mechanism of action suggests that downregulation of ACE2 by non-neutralized spike proteins may have cardiovascular effects.”

Vascular thrombotic/embolic events represent the second most prominent side effects associated with the COVID-19 vaccines. The scholar suggests that to better understand why sinus vein thrombosis and other thrombotic/embolic events are associated with AstraZeneca’s Oxford vaccine known as Vaxzervia. The author suggests that cardiovascular side effects are of real concern. Yet, systematic and rigorous study shows limitations associated with the nature of how these reports are filed, the lack of adequate recording procedure, and the lack of specific case information or ability to compare to a select population.

Discussion

First, Lehmann notes that the “EudraVigilance database is more comprehensive and differentiated compared to the German safety reports. Those vaccinated were predominantly between the ages of 18-64 years (66-81.6%). Among them, 67%-74% were women and 24%-31% men.”

She reports 525,907 total cases (about 0.2% of all vaccinations by June 5, 2021) for all vaccines and any side effects. In a table, the German author reports that 13,867 fatalities (2.64%) were recorded. Put another way, on average, “1.1 % of vaccinated persons with ADRs in Germany and 2.64T% of Europeans died in connection with ADRs.” Lehmann found that this high number represents an anomaly for any vaccine product.

Lehmann shares an average annual rate in Germany totaling 3.8 reports/day and 0.028 deaths per day for adults. The report declares, “There was a 50-133 fold increase in reported side effects in temporal relation to COVID-19 vaccinations and a 187-200 fold increase in vaccine ADR -related fatalities.”

The German author concluded that “The quantity and quality of the analyzed general side effects of COVID-19 vaccines and the specific cardiovascular side effects of Comirnaty and Vaxzervia are a matter of concern.”

Lead Research/Investigator

Karla J Lehmann

Ms. Lehmann is a specialist in pharmacology and toxicology, an author of 55 scientific publications and manual contributions, as well as numerous lectures, drug reports for initial and post-registration as well as for Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSUR).

Call to Action: TrialSite provides a link to the study.

Suspected Cardiovascular Side Effects of two Covid-19 Vaccines
    Fatalities or cardiovascular side effects of vaccines were rather uncommon in the past. So far, numerous reports of side effects and deaths associated with…
    osf.io

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.