Covid-19 News

• Ivermectin study:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3580524

Results: The cohort (including 704 ivermectin treated and 704 controls) was derived from 169 hospitals across 3 continents with COVID-19 illness. The patients were matched for age, sex, race or ethnicity, comorbidities and a illness severity score (qSOFA). Of those requiring mechanical ventilation fewer patients died in the ivermectin group (7.3% versus 21.3%) and overall death rates were lower with ivermectin (1.4% versus 8.5%; HR 0.20 CI 95% 0.11-0.37, p<0.0001).

• There is no oral form- not in Switzerland, not anywhere or prove me wrong with a credible link.

The oral version had a different name - probably to avoid generic use. You can buy Heparin as creme for people that don't like needles! But if the optimal doses should be higher than for prevention then your place is the one to go.

https://belmedpreparaty.com/pr…php?anat_id=409&lang_id=2

I'm still leaving my child to walk into an icu. I change into hospital scrubs, put on a surgical cap, disposable bonnet and gown, booties over my shoes, an N95 mask, double gloves and then a face shield. I'm still doing all of my regular critical care tasks but also struggling to trouble shoot why all our normal interventions aren't met with positive responses in patients. I'm still trying to carefully maneuver rooms with all my safety gear on, be cautious with the safety of my other coworkers entering the room with me and remember the life under my hands..

I really would try Ivermectin/Heparin. Both are available as creme(s) and nobody will notice your action... But you highly likely will save many lives.

• I really would try Ivermectin/Heparin. Both are available as creme(s) and nobody will notice your action... But you highly likely will save many lives.

I believe some of the early antiviral cocktails for HIV were on the order of 20 pills per day. Looking forward to some studies with combos of these drugs - specifically Ivermectin and Remdesivir together.

• clots in covid-19

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• more about clots in covid-19

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Heparin can be absorbed after oral administration..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4135515/

The maximal effects on TFPI that we observed after oral heparin were an increase of 2.5- to 3-fold.

Such increases are within the range of those reported after IV dosing of 7500 U heparin (1.5- to 6.5-fold) and similar to that observed after 5000 Xa units of an LMWH.

However, interindividual differences in the anticoagulant response to conventional heparins are well recognized.

80% of the world's heparin comes from Chinese grown pigs..

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/U…n-shortage/5881556646708/

If you think that Covid 19 is bad for humans spare a thought for millions of 小猪 little piglets

150 milion of them could soon be slaughtered because of African Swine fever

The oral version

• As I thought too, oral heparin is not possible but if the antiviral action is confirmed it could be injected with remdesivir (which only seems to have been tested in late stages, when anticoagulants look beneficial anyway). Not an Anti Bat addition yet because anti-virus treatment in a mass fever protocol has to be started before the pathology is excessive and irreversible. Pity heparin was not tested in the Gordon et al. Nature paper which would have confirmed or excluded it on biochemical testing against the coronavirus. Besides, HCQ may have some anti-coagulant activity itself since quinine is known to enhance the effects of warfarin for example.

This was posted before. There is also a report of an in vitro study. Those are the only two reports about invermectin I have seen. Some studies, I read, are ongoing. Anyone know of any other reports?

• Both are available as creme(s) and nobody will notice your action...

Heparin cream? Where do you get that?

ETA: I found a paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18783299 So heparin gel is available: "Topical heparins are widely used in Europe for the prevention and treatment of local symptoms associated with peripheral vascular disorders. " I've never see this prescribed in the US. For example, it is used in thrombophlebitis. I think not enough would absorb to act as a systemic anticoagulant as in treatment for COVID. If it did, the same safety issues as those with injected heparin would apply but applied to the skin, it probably doesn't absorb very deeply.

Heparin can be absorbed after oral administration..

From your article: "Heparin is not orally absorbed, presumably because of its size and polyanionic charge, and hence is administered parenterally, either by continuous or intermittent infusion or by subcutaneous (SC) injection..." The article goes on to describe an experimental preparation. and there was this: "A significant anticoagulant effect was achieved with the oral liquid dosage form of heparin/SNAC in humans, but compliance was an issue because of the taste and its associated nausea and vomiting."

I am not conversant with all the newest methods but I am pretty sure no oral preparation of heparin is available or routinely used in the US. Nonetheless, I was surprised to learn it could even be made. So I learned something.

The oral version had a different name - probably to avoid generic use

Heparin is not absorbed orally. It is destroyed by digestive fluids in the stomach. Or see a more refined explanation in the paper from robert bryant above. That's why it's given under the skin or by vein. Look it up please if you don't believe me. You may be thinking of other, oral, anti-coagulants, the prototype of which is coumarin (Coumadin). They work by an entirely different mechanism than heparin. I have no idea if they would help with COVID..

• There is one, and only one strain of SARS-CoV-2 by proponent of genetic research versus strain map of coronavirus (see realtime graph) . If all viral samples are isolates of the same strain, how is it possible they do form multilevel tree?

Why proponents of Big Pharma are openly lying even about such a most trivial things? They need to keep layman public in conviction/belief, that development of efficient vaccine against coronavirus is still possible.

• 😂😂😂 Yes the deep state, who now include Google, shut down e-catworld, because Rossi is massive a threat to international stability.

You should get out more!

• Useful overview of when we will have better data for given drugs:

https://www.medrxiv.org/conten…101/2020.05.05.20091785v1

The distribution of the number of registered clinical trials among the different therapeutic options leads to an excess of sample size for some and a lack for others. Our data allow us to conclude that by the end of June we will have results of almost 20 trials involving 40000 patients for hydroxychloroquine and 5 trials with 4500 patients for remdesivir; however, low statistical power is expected from the 9 clinical trials testing the efficacy of favipiravir or the 5 testing tocilizumab, since they will recruit less than 1000 patients each one.

• Heparin cream? Where do you get that?

The one I linked was for anti clothing not for skin treatment !!

For increased doses I would apply it to skin with a high blood circulation like hands or Armpit.

Swiss doctors are now urged to use anti clothing treating for mild symptoms already! But they suggest Clexane what will not block the virus. This might be due to studies for Wuhan that did show thrombosis albeit Heparin was used. Now we know that Heparin will be consumed as virus blocker and may be the doses must be much higher. The halve live of low weight Heparin is 4 hours thus subcutaneous application with delayed release is a good choice

German : https://www.infosperber.ch/Ges…-Blutverdunnern-behandeln ( use Heparin for all!!)

search for Heparin (Wuhan)

https://www.onkopedia.com/de/o…guideline/html/index.html

• Kursiv

This was posted before. There is also a report of an in vitro study. Those are the only two reports about invermectin I have seen. Some studies, I read, are ongoing. Anyone know of any other reports?

Here is a good resume of current status of Ivermectin as drug.

Basically, the in vitro IC50 levels is 10X higher than the current FDA approved max dose. Maybe much higher doses can be given, or ways found to increase concentration in lungs etc, but all of that is early development because to use it would need new FDA safety approval and take a long time.

Hence:

based on in vitro activity it is worth pursuing but will take a long time

I know of no credible reports showing clinical effects at normal max dosage

(There was one observational study posted here that looked very flaky)

• Here is a good resume of current status of Ivermectin as drug.

It's obvious that you do not read stuff we post and only promote (paid ?) FUD. I referenced the page above (you liked as good..) and of course, more important, the real study behind it some days ago. Ivermectin has two functions. It inhibits virus entry to cell and far more important its one of the drugs that completely inhibits the reproduction of the virus in the cell.

Ivermectin eliminates the virus totally after 72 hours latest.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/…cle/pii/S0166354220302011

or: https://reader.elsevier.com/re…3E4307512E0AFD111FAE11962

All serious studies not written by Gilead paid agents do show that HCQ (+Zink and an antiviral antibiotics) works fine if given after first symptoms. Germany now orders to give Heparin after first symptoms. Heparin is second place (after Ivermectin) in the chemical fit algorithm to block the virus from cell entry.

Just to remind You. The Gilead crap Remsdesvir (in vitro and modeling) is ranked a factor 10 behind all others and no serious person would ever consider it in a trial study.

Even the much older drug Kaletra (lopinavir-ritonavir) seems to work well in connection with beta interferon (also used with Avigan) : http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-05/09/c_139043511.htm

Ivermectin can be given in high doses with no additional side effects. This already has been investigated as some people took the horse version ......

• Ivermectin can be given in high doses with no additional side effects. This already has been investigated as some people took the horse version ......

You are missing the point of that link (which my post summarised - so it was pretty clear).

There is no way that 10X higher than current approved dose of a drug is going to get safety approval. Maybe it is safe - anecdotal reports a few people have not died from taking it will not convince FDA.

So Ivermectin at higher doses has the same hurdles as other new drugs, not the easy ride given to repurposed drugs whose safety has already been certified,

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.